• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next two weeks in Rancho/upland/Alta loma

Lit

Smash Ace
dont do it tommorow i thought he said sumthin like a wed. or sumthin... but not tomorow ima be wit ma girl....

Lit

Smash Ace
and btw where is trafficwardden i tryed to call him but he didnt answer....

Lit

Smash Ace
and p wat are u doin on tuesday... u want to play a couple of games wit the S.U.N

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol...i wanna play S.U.N >_>..lol...take on JTB again, get a remath at headache and play 6th. And hopefully ill get to play brians Roy >_>

Lit

Smash Ace
um yeah we stick wit those dbz avatars.. i only wished they hade a broly one

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
yeaaa, if you come, you can play 6th cuzz he's gunna be over for once. We can play team battle!! I'll P.M. You for direction.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Hey Joey, change of plans. . . . Come Tuesday(tomorrow) in the morning at 10 or 11 AM. 6th isn't coming today cuzz its late, so he's thinking about coming ealry tomorrow like at 9 or 10 AM so we can play smash alll day. Headache, idk, i will ask him to come early tomorrow as well. Ummm, only one more person can come, but if someone bails, then yeaa, you can replace them.

Me

6th(most likely)

Traffic(most likely)

Headache(maybe)

Fate(idk, maybe not)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
if i can get him >_>...i know basically where he lives...oh yeah and ive got his house number :p....ill get there....whenever im done with my work..around...11-1..1 in case of mom being all b1tchy...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL....NICE!!! ill get to play 6th...sweetttt.....hmmm....well..im done and ready...i just dont know if brian is awake yet...or if he will want to hear me this early in the morning...so yeah...ill be there....as soon as u want us there

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
you can come like, at 4 perhaps. . . or whenever 6th gets here. It 1:22 right now so yea, idk yet. Traffic should be coming soon before 2.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
alright....well...i think you will have to count me out until we go to traffics house tomorrow...my moms b-day party is today and i have soccer >_>...my bad guys

Lit

Smash Ace
i have to watach my brother and my popz aint here so i have to wait.... ill hit u up if i can go or when my popz gets bac to the crib

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
i THINK...traffic wants the tournament on THURSDAY....but i could have sworn he first said wednesday...so everyone show up on THURSDAY...thats what he was telling me yesterday...but i dunno....if anyone is up for some friendlies or MM's somewhere else im down.

Top Bottom