• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next two weeks in Rancho/upland/Alta loma

Lit

Smash Ace
Well spring break is coming up which means im going to have this and next week off.... so anyone that lives around here want to play some matches with me or anyone else out of straight up nasty... bec we are going to be complety bored and we want to play some more people outside of our crew so if u want to play just hit one of us up bec we are going to be willing to play anyone........ But to let yall know we proably the best crew in rancho so any crew battles or MM anyone.....:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Lit

Smash Ace
good thats one i want to get some more people round up so we can have a sweet tourney going but we need more people.....

Lit

Smash Ace
and btw tw pm your number to me so we can get things rollein

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i can prolly head down there within the next two weeks, but you guys have to mm me so i can make profit =)

address? i'm coming from pomona, which is west of you.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Neighborhood P... I want to train my Sheik. >_>
I picked her up today and did okay... But I need to know those IN-DEPTH SKILLZ.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
you ignorant foool

ok ill come over tom... i like to take your money ...
Steal it back after you lose to me? and sommeee? That's so black of you.
:O p.s. ill **** you, especially with falco. . . . .

yea i know, stupid cocky rancho kidzz :p
Headache, stop giving rancho a bad name/rep :D

Lit

Smash Ace
Steal it back after you lose to me? and sommeee? That's so black of you.
:O p.s. ill **** you, especially with falco. . . . .

yea i know, stupid cocky rancho kidzz :p
Headache, stop giving rancho a bad name/rep :D
wat the fuc how the hell r u goin to blame it on me.... wat the hel is this always blaming **** on the black guy.... and i dont steal wat u talking about.. u will never **** me...... falco is a different story bec i am still learnig how to play him.. but i hate falcos though... i hate those lazers...

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
wat the fuc how the hell r u goin to blame it on me.... wat the hel is this always blaming **** on the black guy.... and i dont steal wat u talking about.. u will never **** me...... falco is a different story bec i am still learnig how to play him.. but i hate falcos though... i hate those lazers...
Too bad I didnt go Falco on you then >.<

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Do you want people to come to your house to play or are you asking if you may come over to our houses?

Lit

Smash Ace
Too bad I didnt go Falco on you then >.<
well i was using the doc and when i was playin u i was like **** and if u would of did lasers i would of caped u..... but yeah my doc was gettin fuced up bad against u... we need to play again though...

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
:p

OKK. . .1st of all, go ask jason if i will **** you + he can **** you too, and 2nd, you do steal. You talk about it all the time, saying how you steal monsters, and other candies. :p

and it goes like this. .

1) JTB, 6th sense, Wreckless (we're all 1st cuzz we're all winners, no need of uncessary drama to fight over who's 1st)

2) Fate, TrafficWarden (they understand the game much better, but need to work on there mindgames, predictions, play smarter"in general")

-Trafficwarden, you just need to find a character and stick with him/her and get good. You have a good general idea of how to play the game. You just need to work with some tricks and mindgames and understand some other things.(your not officailly in it, so don't get to excited hahaha jk, ask 6th.)

-Fate, you need to stop dding so much, you need to keep in control of what your doing and watch what they're doing. "play smarter" you have a lil mindgames, but you can work on that.

3) Headache, you last :p

-Headache, your mindgames are slightly ok, you need to work on that, and you need to control your fox as well. Practice on your tech skills and you need to understand the game much better. You already have gotten better, Jason said so too, but in conclusion, you need to play a lot smarter.

p.s. im jk about you being last so don't trip N' Worddddddd :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Since I am officially Riverside now (because I said so), I guess I can't take those MMs:p

Lit

Smash Ace
well we still need more people to play..... and ill money match u nhp... i suck so it should be easy for u....

Lit

Smash Ace
rember im last in rancho so it should be easy for everyone to beat me....

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
No one accepts my mms? :(

i will :], but i don't live in rancho though :/ o welllzz. So would that be 10 cents since its doubled? haha jk you really a noob? i highly doubt that for some reason. . .

Headache, calm down, i was kidding, and your trippin. . and plus, LEARN TO USE THE FRIGGEN EDIT BUTTON DAMMIT!!

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah i accept to but u gona beat me so lets play for a couple of dimes here.....im not trien to loose all of my money

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
HEY WTF?? Where am I on that list >.<.....Talk about everyone hating on the black guy...Everyone hates on the luigi player XD... But anyways...ill be glad to show up and take anyones money. Time and place...and hopefully JTB doesnt stop by because fightin his puff is too close of matches :D. O but anyways SURE JtB show up. We still need to finish our matches cuz u took off too fast after the tournament :laugh: . Still JTB: 2; Mrb1tch3s: 1

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Word...but we still gotta know whos gonna have it...ill help out anyone who will hold it cuz ive got a tv and cube i can PROBABLY take. So yeah...anyone wants to make it ill help them out...besides i need someone to have my back for mine... So just say time and place and ill do w/e i can.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... I'll money match Headache for sure. And I'll mm Neighborhood in a C. Falcon ditto. Wreckless can get an mm too. I don't like to give my money away to people I've never played...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hmmm... I'll money match Headache for sure. And I'll mm Neighborhood in a C. Falcon ditto. Wreckless can get an mm too. I don't like to give my money away to people I've never played...
mmmm.... naaaaw, dittos sick. I'll do Doc v Falcon, or Sheik v Falcon, or like... any of my other secondaries. Ness.

Lit

Smash Ace
good becasuse i want to play your new and improved shiek... btw i love playin shieks so watch out....

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Dang Mr. talkin behind my back!?
Whatevs.
Well I just picked up Sheik yesterday but it's already better than my C. Falcon. (My Falcon always sucked though...)
MM Headache? $1,000,000,000 does that sound fine?

Top Bottom