• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next two weeks in Rancho/upland/Alta loma

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Yep its thursday!!
And I changes it to 2p.m. And it HAS to finish at 7.pm. There will only be a max of 16 and I have four tvs, just need cubes and games. It we finish early it can be friendlies galore. Hmmm... maybe I can find a permanent team partner too.

Lit

Smash Ace
hahaah how bout me and 6th fox and falco ^_^ or falco and roy.. mm anyone..

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
naw...not today...but im up for some mm and some friendlies...i still need a rematch headache...just tell me where and when...and i was too busy and things came up so i couldnt show yesterday...gamecrazys always good...unless u want it at ur house then...thats cool too...just tell me where and when and im there

Lit

Smash Ace
well i cant do anything today i need to go to my girls house bec she just had surgery so i cant go today....

Lit

Smash Ace
but ill be sure to play u soon though maybe tomomorw just bring alot of money... ^_^

Lit

Smash Ace
o ok well yeah just bring like 4 or sumthin bec thats how much im bringing.... well wat are u doing today anyways... u should talk to wreckless to see wats going down today...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
i have NOTHING going on today...i really need to practice...i havent played since....i played Ryan a while back 0.o.....so yeah...im just looking for some people to train with today >_>...and yeah...ill probably catch brian at gamecrazy or 4-colors...but maybe i can catch a few people and all go to gamecrazy or somethin

Lit

Smash Ace
ok well if u see him today tell him to pm me on smashboards bec i dont have his number in my house phone....

Lit

Smash Ace
and most of the time i am by myself at home i still practiice.... most of the time thats all i do thats why i am so techaical.. just prac prac prac thats the only way u can get better...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
ive got it if you need it >_>....i dont think brians got a cell and he gave me his house number >_>...but ill still tell him to pm you either way..

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah thanks bec i need to talk to him about wat we are doing wit the rest of sun this week

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
yeah...secondary is falco >_>...i just stick mainly to luigi since i havent gotten L-cancelling down :D...but if i fight a...marth or something or if someone plays a ditto i might play with falco....falcos just a fun alternative to luigi...and it was funny **** when i beat jakes falco with my noob falco XD

Lit

Smash Ace
u just have to get used to use style of play.. and u have to always play wit him to thats the only way u can get better at falcos game...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
but naw...im WAY better with luigi >_<....besides...noone around here plays luigi and how is anyone else gonna get better when they try to play ultra or rofl...and yeah...im stickin to luigi...i just use falco for fun...and sure ill try a falco ditto...i will probably lose but oh well...worth a shot :D

Lit

Smash Ace
and u should want to practice regardless of who u are using... like if i dont have nothing to do in the house i play smash... even if its gets boring i still play

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol...dont get me wrong...i know how to use falco..down spike...shine combos...short hop lazer...i just do a lot better with luigi cuz i can do better mind games and cuz i like light characters

Lit

Smash Ace
o ok well light characters aganist falco is sort of a even match...

Lit

Smash Ace
so we will have to see who wins this one.. btw i got better to let everyone know....

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
yeah thats what i do...but i dotn consider it practice unless im playing a real person...cuz u playing a real person is better because its harder..

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah thats true but when u play a person u are just using ur mindgames more.. i use the cpu for my techacal prac..

Lit

Smash Ace
it doesnt really matter if u kill the cpus it matters how u kill them...

Lit

Smash Ace
they are pretty stupid acutally.. i mean i am on the edge and my doing the firefox on the side and they end up jumping off the stage trying to get me.. its pretty funny actually.... and the cpu be doing so crazy things i mean just yesterday the cpu teched a drill kick...... i mean...... i was like fuc........... but its cool bec i ended up killing him in the end ^_^..... but woot wot i got my 401 post oh yeah wats good wit it..

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Omg, the last two pages have only been you two posting.

Use AIM or something >_>

Top Bottom