• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next two weeks in Rancho/upland/Alta loma

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol... Roy-san=Top Gay smasher in CA..(JOKE)..XD....brian...u always turn me down whenever i challenege your roy >.<....i NEED to fight your roy...especially since u took out jake ....>.<

Roy-san

Smash Cadet
top "gay" smasher....

i should seriously hurt you....and i will. For some reason your literally becoming an *** and everyones seeing it...and getting annoyed. You need to take it down a notch....literally. And i dont "punk" out whenever you want to challenge me with roy because it wouldnt be worth my time killing you with lower tier char.

Aside from that...just take your attitude down a notch in gc....cause everyones not liking it.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
wah kill joy for real...and YEAH...ive always ASKED to challenge your roy but always just "wah im not warmed up" but ehh w/e...and what do you mean take my attitude down a notch 0.o...im just willing to face people..ive got humility cuz ive had my *** handed to me :D...im just having FUN BRIAN...yes thats what i play games for FUN...and u said something about gc...do u mean gamecrazy? cuz i havent been there in.......2 weeks....somewhere around there...in any case i havent been to gamecrazy in quite a while so im confused...

Roy-san

Smash Cadet
not that im saying everyone in gc is getting annoyed by you because your acting a lot different than you used to. And towards me you randomly shout unneccessary comments and such...and its getting annoying. As far as that im cool w/ u. Just stop the random gay comments <_<.

Roy-san

Smash Cadet
O.o well i dont stop by there that much either but it seemed like last week u stopped b4 the tourny. Its ok though...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
ummm.....0.O.....like.....maybe one day...and i didnt do anything there...i think i played for a little bit then left...but w/e...:D

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
For real tho, go call eachother or something. Jake, i think we need to teach these kids how to use the "EDIT BUTTON". . . .

Wow...wreck your....not very nice. Gah and dont tell me im dd 2 much cause theres things EVERYONE has to work on. ^_^. Blah mise well have fun if you know your going to win though O.o, Anyway we all do need to have sum matches...

it will be fun..
My bad homiee :[ i was PMSing :/ haha yeaa you got a point, "mind as well play around if your going to win anyways". . . . BUT STILL.

Oo yeaa, erase the "FATE" part cuzz it's cutting off the banner. . .

HOW ABOUT WE ALL JUST GO TO GAMECRAZY AND HOST A MINI TOURNAMENT THERE SO EVERYONE CAN GO.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
that works...but how do u think GAMECRAZY will like it...i dont know if they would be cool with it or not...always worth a shot though

Lit

Smash Ace
me and 3 random noobs vs your crew MM
those 3 randoms consist of luigi jtb and neighborhood pusha haha
um first off jtb is already in are crew so i dont think he would want to money match anyone out of us.. and neighborhod p is soon to be in it when ever he comes over to play wit are set...... so u got luigi thats good u need to find sum more ppl if u want to challenge us.... we might be hard to beat u never no.........:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
You know what, i'm gonna make a new crew! Arak and luigi, you wanna join? We can call it "The So.Cal Massacres" or "Cr3Epy CraWlersSs" oOooO scaryyyyyyyy hahahah :D :D :D and whoever else that is good enough to join: NeighborhoodP, you can join as well :D

$ick

Smash Lord
Fabain convince them to make it a big mm and I'll take that ***** jtb's place. And I know you stole my fries foo. lol

Edit: by big mm I mean a good amount of money incase any missed that..

Lit

Smash Ace
Fabain convince them to make it a big mm and I'll take that ***** jtb's place. And I know you stole my fries foo. lol

Edit: by big mm I mean a good amount of money incase any missed that..
basically wat are u trying to say u can take jtb's spot so u can be with us... is that wat u sayin

Lit

Smash Ace
Luigisters vs sun???

^_^
well first i need to see who is in the crew or not and who wants to join us bec people are sayin **** about joining and than u are sayin u got jtb in your crew i need to get things settled out before we do a crew battle.. bec the only people that i know is certain in being in are crew is wreckless, 6th, and fate... jtb are u wit us or them bec i need to get thins firgured out...

Lit

Smash Ace
and btw we need character specific's in are crew... we need a good peach , sheik, falcon.. and maybe a jiggs depending on wat jtb's move will be.....we already have to many characters in are crew how it is we dont need to duplicate the same character so if u play any of these characters and u want to be in just let us know bec we need those characters badely... but if u dont play them than i dont want to be mean or nuthing but we dont need u and stop askin us.... its starting to get annoying... u know who u are people....

Lit

Smash Ace
oh well we will have to see wat u look like before u can do that... but who knows maybe u can play wit us.. but jtb needs to make a decion bec its not fair being in two crews dont u think..

$ick

Smash Lord
I'm not going to be on your crew... If I'm on any, it will be Luigsters or whatever it is. So don't worry about seeing me, lol..

Roy-san

Smash Cadet
before we start any "crew" joinings or whatsoever dont you guys think it would be better to point out a specific location where we can all chill. You guys had some pretty good ideas however i think our local GC will be able to host a little mini tourney since they don't mind who plays smash there and there pretty cool w/ everyone as long as we keep it down. Imo i think gc would be the best possible location to have sum fun since spring break is right around the corner...

what do you guys think...?

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
how about we just have it at trafficwardens place...he already invited us in... and hes got more tvs and its easier to manage...lol...all this crew talk :p///

Top Bottom