• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Happy Smashgiving!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So, what brawlers are staying at my place what days?

I have True Blue, Ryo and Masky on fri night i think.
MEEEEEEEE! >.> <.< :)

Ima bring my own **** this time though...:(

Fyre said if she comes she'd need housing.

GA can fit in keiths by my count.

Idk about nick's car.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
welp, some of you guys are small...4 will have to be in the back seat

also, mink if you are off friday are you able to pick up georgia? just bring them to NLL or coolstuffgames

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sorry Justin housing Georgia .

Or since mink may pick them up he could and id house you guys. Either way is fine with me

Mink they'll be at a hotel on colonial around 10pm ish I believe . They can tell you the hotel name. I'll give you some gas money on Saturday for the help

:phone:

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
We arrive at Orlando, Crowne Plaza Hotel - 304 Colonial Dr. on November 18, 2011 10:45 PM (which is this Friday). We'll have 5 people with us so we'll just have to squeeze into the car.

We'll also need to be dropped back off there around 6 AM on Sunday because the bus leaves at 6:30 AM from the same place... it sucks but we'll pay gas money and all and you can just go back and sleep afterwards.

Thanks for being so accommodating guys. Really makes things easier and really appreciate it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can take care of them post tourney if you want. I can even house them Friday night. Ill be busy Friday night until like midnight or so

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh okay.

What night does SFL need a place?

I don't wanna be THAT guy in the appt, but i could honestly give 2 ****s.

I just wanna chill with DRN.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
If you take GA sfl doesn't need you.

If you don't you'll be taking SFL friday or saturday or both. Idk. I just know you'll be taking em.

Essentially, whoever keith doesn't take u get.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Soz me and P3 probably can't make it, our last ditch effort is basically to see what megabus's policy is on no shows/cancellations and hope someone cancels in advance so we can get some tickets or show up to the bus station hoping that some people were no shows and be able to buy a pass from the door, but IDK if they allow that. I'm trying to get a tournament going some time before megabus runs out so you guys should come if I get something happening.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
alright sooooooooo heres the dealio

josh bailed last minute on driving.... which means SFL would be short a car and i wouldn't be going....

EXCEPT

Halley, who literally asked to be called "sHebrik" from now on, stepped up and saved the day. She'll be purchasing car ensurance this week (i hope) and has offered her car's services (with me driving) as the replacement car.

God i love having a gf.

Anyway, assuming Josh bailed on the trip itself, and not just driving (will verify soon) that means we would have an extra spot in the car. Those in the car should know that because sHebrik def. saved the *** outa this trip, she's not paying a dime for gas so with a full car we're still only splitting the gas 4 ways.

That being said, i would really appreciate it if tommy could get back to me about the housing, and sorry Fyre but if he houses us, he'll get priority for the spot if he wants to go, so work that out with him i guess.

ALSO

pleeeeeeeaaaase dont vote to have mk banned at this :(

i wana use my maiiiiiin lol

also, in the event tommy CANT house us.... haaaaalp

I duno when we'll come up/leave but im pretty flexible with anyone willing to help. i always bring lots of blankets/pillows and i think im bringing my own airmattress this time.

text me if u can help, don't have my number? ask someone that has it, just don't post it here if u can help it

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Okay.

My car: Updated
Me
Bri
Fyre
DJ Arcatek
DFEAR

HOUSE ME ON SAT. NIGHT SOMEBODY! MY CAR IS ACTUALLY CONFIRMED!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
errrrr sooo we're gonna have 20 people that need housing?

5 georgia, 4 gainesville, and 10 sfl?

Assuming mink takes georgia +gainesville and keith takes nick

Who's taking brik?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hmmm that's true. So assuming david's car comes saturday only there doesn't seem to be any problems...

GA/Gainesville on fri:Mink
Nick:Keith(saturday)
David/GA:Mink saturday

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I also think mk shouldn't be banned this tournament. For Apex reasons. I think this may be the only practice people may have before then. I wonder if I should go to the fest on Friday....... If not I could just work and gets more money... <3

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Gville goes home after the tourneys.

So my place on Sat night should be free.

I can take some people, but im leving around 7:30p for that "Drink Al Night, All Zelda Tourney" at play and trade.

Legit.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
A little late to this thread. But I'm assuming Seibrik/Sheibrik's car is.

1.Seibrik
2.Sheibrik
3.Leo
4.Xaltis

Correct me if I'm wrong Seibrik.

Top Bottom