• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Happy Smashgiving!

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Nothings better than Zss's Dsmash to Ganon's Fsmash.
I dunno, Warlock punch read > ZSS Dsmash > Warlock Punch might be better but I could be wrong. Could you possible space SideB and Dsmash to continuously lock the person? EDIT: I guess not since they'd stay frozen on the ground. But I guess angled down Fsmash would be a nice finish.

So Reflex got canceled for this but I'm still working on getting Kismet here which is still a good possibility. Also, another from AL might come but he hasn't confirmed or anything yet. However, 4GOD is now coming with us.

So GA's attendence right NOW is looking like Kismet, Micaelis, 4GOD, and DRN for sure. Hopefully Player-1, and Player-3 will work out there issues. But we only have 4 right now due to... things.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yeah I wont b able to make it... :-/

I gotta work 2nite & all day 2morrow in Tally I wont b in town til the night & thats IF I'm not stuck at the Club in Tally

:sonic:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So we should run a $1 or $2 marvel tourney on the side and stream it as well :laugh:

No not really on the stream but completely serious about the side tourney

:phone:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
fyre how do u plan on getting here? driving?

SFL:

Riddles car:
Riddle
Dfear
Danny
Garret
Bri(?)

Josh's Car:
Josh
Seibrik
Halley
???
???

Fyre's Car:
Fyre
???
???
???
???

Mink, would greatly appreciate housing with you unless we are able to take leo/xaltis and stay with tommy or something. I'll keep you updated.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
MVD is going to want to go with Fyre I'm assuming.

As such, the cars look like this now.

SFL:

Riddles car:
Riddle
Dfear
Danny
Garret
Bri(?)

Josh's Car:
Josh
Seibrik
Halley
Fyre
MVD

That's all she wrote.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
still need a team partner. gaurunteed to beat xaltis' team no matter wut rofl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i can bring a setup. at least a 360...someone else might have to supply UMVC3. I have to see how my money looks on Friday

Exdeath

Smash Master
There are three tournaments left this season: NLL (this coming week A.K.A. this, Sore Thumbs on 11/29, and then Holy Smash on 12/17).

Grand Finals between me and John Martin would be sick.
Counting your eggs is the first step to good farming.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Confidence is a beautiful thing. I don't put mental handicaps and boundaries on myself if I feel I have the ability to do good, especially when I have good knowledge of the game's mechanics.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
since im not going to the last 2, all the more reason why I want to do well/practice alot at this tourney

still accepting $1 MMs of wario/GW before the tourney only. Ill accept diddy/wario for $1 anytime after dubs

Edit: also tony did you need me to resend last month NLL replays?

Top Bottom