• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLLAPSE="Moveset"]Animal Crosser

Animal Crosser joins the fray! But... can they actually fight I mean they don't look like fighting material but if Princess Peach can make it in I guess anyone can join the fray in Smash Bros!

Moveset

A- Punch with Right Hand.
AA - Punch with Left Hand.
AAA - Roundhouse Kick.
Dash A - Runs and twirls around with Axe.

Tilts
F-Tilt - Pulls out Watering Can, and wacks the opponent with it.
U - Tilt - Waves Shovel over head and smacks the opponent.
D- Tilt - Jabs at the ground with his/her shovel.

Smash Attacks
Foward Smash - Charges up axe in front of his/her self, and swings it foward with great force.
Down Smash - Takes out shovel and sweeps it down left and right, similar to Ike's Down Smash.
Up Smash - Bends down, and springs up headbutting the opponent with great force.

Aerials
N-Air - Simple Punch
F-Air - Swings axe downward and meteor smashes.
B-Air - Kicks behind self.
D-Air - Falls down quickly with a shovel(similar to Toon Link's d-air)

Special Moves
Standard Special Move Slingshot - Pulls out Slingshot and shoots it at opponent. Works similar to Link's Arrow but faster the longer held the farther the range.

Foward Special Move Fruit Toss - Animal Crosser pulls out a fruit and chucks it at the opponent, they can throw up to six different types of fruit
Cherry- 4%
Peach - 6%
Apple - 8%
Orange - 10%
Pear - 12%
Coconut - 14%

Up Special Move Fishing Rod - Fishing Rod is swung out and the line automatically catches a ledge. can also be used on the ground to catch opponents and pull them to the ground.

Down Special Move Bee Hive - Pulls out a bee hive and shakes it up, they then put it on the ground and the bee's pursuit the enemy for a few seconds stinging and racking up damage on the opponent.

Grabs - Grabs the opponent with the fishing rod.
Pummel - Smacks the opponent on the head with the shovel(relatively fast)
Up Throw - Flings the opponent up and shoots them with the sling shot
Back Throw - Pushes opponent behind self with the shovel.
Down Throw - Picks the opponent up and slams them down
Foward Throw - Kicks the opponent in front of himself

Final Smash(Option 1)

T-Rex - Animal Crosser pulls out a T-Rex Skull, Torso and Tail and a puff of smoke appears as they put it together and a T-Rex emerges. It'll then rampage and thrash the opponent around once down it'll freeze and fall apart.

Option 2

Villagers - A bunch of animals appear and they'll start talking and running around the speech bubbles block the screen and they plow the opponents usually knocking them off the screen. If attacked they become mad and touching them will cause damage with a high knockback.

Taunts
Happiness Emotion
Fear Emotion
Surprise Emotion[/COLLAPSE]
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13064688&postcount=16514
Great minds think alone. Nathan Drake is the best thing to happen to video game characters recently since Viewtiful Joe! Lol, how can you not like this guy?

Lol, Chris Redfield would be awesome, too, though. :cool:

:phone:
Damn straight

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The writers of Skylanders story used to work for Pixar.

With a team with THAT kind of resume, it can't be that bad...could it?

I think I'm actually getting hyped for this game after my initial reaction of W.T.F.

Still going for Gill Grunt for Smash, 3rd party

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Well, this is boring.

So here's something to discuss: how would you like SSB4's box artwork to look like?

Here's the box covers for SSB64, Melee, and Brawl to help.

[COLLAPSE="Super Smash Bros. 64"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Super Smash Bros. Melee - America"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Super Smash Bros. Melee - Japan"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Europe (and pretty much America and Japan too)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I loved the unique art styles in smash 64

I want some unique art styles, as well as the realistic whatever thing they have done since

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Eh...The Japanese version of the Melee cover looms so boring and bland, I really liked the 64 cover though, it showed uniqueness and how artistic they can get.

The Melee cover is alright I guess, I wonder why you didn't post the Brawl cover.HMMMMM.......:awesome:

The Brawl cover actually looks good, it's better than Melee's since once again had a style of it's own. (sort of)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Both of Melee's covers were horrible.

Japan and America use in game models on their cover

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Personally, I dislike all of the covers so far for each game. If I had to pick a winner, it would be SSB64's cover.

Brawl's cover just, IMO, didn't do justice to the concept of Smash Bros. Meanwhile, Melee's Japanese cover was pretty bland, although it did capture the feeling of Nintendo characters antagonizing each other. The American cover is just boring.

Although it's probably not stylistically right for the next Smash Bros. game, if I made the boxart for SSB4, it'd be more along the lines of SSB64's cover. I'd go for something more unique, though.

OmegaXXII

Oh I see, interesting, so Skylander uses the Spyro "engine" I'm assuming.

@Java: I've been busy writing some lenghthy ideas for SSB4, I've incorporrated aone of the ideas you provided, I will probably post it tomorrrow in the adventure thread since it happens to be in my computer ATM.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh I see, interesting, so Skylander uses the Spyro "engine" I'm assuming.

@Java: I've been busy writing some lenghthy ideas for SSB4, I've incorporrated aone of the ideas you provided, I will probably post it tomorrrow in the adventure thread since it happens to be in my computer ATM.

Spyro is one of the 32 playable characters in the game. They just don't make his part any more important than the others.

His name is in the title though

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Lol..read my edit, didn't expect a quick response lol...
Well, when I'm the one who quotes from twenty-five pages back to say "I agree" to each individual post, I can see why you didn't expect a quick two-sentence response. :laugh:

One question regarding Adventure Mode if it includes that storyline you planned: are you going along Hex's idea for a Master Hand and SSB64-type story, or is it something else?

My story ideas can adapt to any concept you have in mind, but I thought of them in regards to Hex's idea.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
@Psycho: What would your slogan for him be. "Gill Grunt. He'll make you wet." ???

For box art, I just want something a little more INSPIRED than Brawl's. ...I wonder what new characters they would put on the front.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'd want it to look more like they're fighting, kind of like on Melee.

.. Will all the "Support X for SSBX" pop up again?

OmegaXXII

Well, when I'm the one who quotes from twenty-five pages back to say "I agree" to each individual post, I can see why you didn't expect a quick two-sentence response. :laugh:

One question regarding Adventure Mode if it includes that storyline you planned: are you going along Hex's idea for a Master Hand and SSB64-type story, or is it something else?

My story ideas can adapt to any concept you have in mind, but I thought of them in regards to Hex's idea.
Actually, I've incorporated Hex's idea of the trophies and the Master Hand/Crazy Hand plot, I'm adding a couple of unique scenarios from their respective franchise, some cutscenes, and of course I decided to add a little twist of my own into it, I believe you'll find it interesting. ;)

Overall all I'm missing would some music links and I guess some more character battle ideas, nLim8d is also helping if you didn't know.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
@Psycho: What would your slogan for him be. "Gill Grunt. He'll make you wet." ???

For box art, I just want something a little more INSPIRED than Brawl's. ...I wonder what new characters they would put on the front.
I don't know about you, but he makes me wet

Edit: It's "Fear the Fish"

Edit Edit: Each character in the game ALREADY have a slogan

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Actually, I've incorporated Hex's idea of the trophies and the Master Hand/Crazy Hand plot, I'm adding a couple of unique scenarios from their respective franchise, some cutscenes, and of course I decided to add a little twist of my own into it, I believe you'll find it interesting. ;)

Overall all I'm missing would some music links and I guess some more character battle ideas, nLim8d is also helping if you didn't know.
Nice. I have some ideas for a beginning part of Olimar's story as well as the Star Fox characters and Samus' stories to a lesser extent. I have ideas for other stories, but they're not in any particular chronological organization in my mind yet. Also, looking forward to whatever twist you've got.

For an idea I can post right now, I posted this in the comments on Hex's blog.

Anyways, in relation to your own story idea, Hex, I've thought of an idea to implement Crazy Hand as a sort of sub-plot character to the main storyline while retaining Master Hand as the final boss.

Basically, there are specific points in the story where Master Hand would normally change the progess of events regarding certain characters. For example, as you suggested, he could swap Link and Mario's places and have them fight in the other's world for the other's goal - he is the Master, he controls all up to the point when characters realize their potential.

However, at some of these select points, the player can trigger Crazy Hand to appear instead of Master Hand and shape the story and world of the characters in his own different way.

Given that Crazy Hand is... well, crazy, these transformations would be unpredictable in nature and lead to alternative story scenarios. As examples of this:

A Mario Versus Bowser Fight: Under Master Hand, the brawl is your average, classic Mario Vs. Bowser duel. Under Crazy Hand, Bowser halfway through the battle transforms into Giga Bowser, greatly morphing the challenge of the boss battle.

Fire Emblem: This is a more extreme example, but an example nevertheless. In the Fire Emblem games, when an ally dies, they can never be retrieved. Suppose Ike and Marth were fighting against the Black Knight in one segment of the story, and Marth fell back onto the ground, struggling to keep up. The Black Knight raises his sword and is about to finish Marth.

Under Master Hand, Marth dodges in the last second and the fight continues normally with both Marth and Ike victorious and alive. Under Crazy Hand, the Black Knight successfully "slays" Marth, transforming him into trophy status. The Black Knight follows his initial attack with a final strike at Marth's trophy, shattering Marth's figure and rendering him dead and irretrievable. Ike then defeats the Black Knight on his own. According to this take on the story, from this point on, Marth is dead and is no longer a playable ally on your Adventure Mode team; Ike must continue on by himself.

Bramble Blast: This example plays on both Nintendo nostalgia and the crazy side of Crazy Hand. Suppose Diddy Kong is progressing through a DK-themed level similar to the classic Bramble Blast level of DKC2, but of course with a different layout, graphics matching up with the rest of the game's levels, and with this Brawl remix of Stickerbrush Symphony playing.

Under Master Hand, this level progresses normally and doesn't change from it's basic design. Under Crazy Hand, at one point in the level, the stage tranforms into an exact replica of the Bramble Blast level from DKC2 - graphics, layout, the original music, everything but Diddy Kong's graphics. The level, at the end of this Bramble Blast level, transforms back into it's normal form at the very end of the level. The story progresses the same after this level as it does with Master Hand, but this particular level is transformed.

Those are just some examples. Under this concept, Crazy Hand wouldn't necessarily be a main villain in the story, but a sub-plot that introduces alternative story and level scenarios - which would increase replayability as a side benefit.
I've got to go to sleep. Off for now.

OmegaXXII

Nathan Drake
...sucks.:troll:

How about Chris Redfield or better yet Phoenix Wright!!

I honestly can't wait for UMvC3 I want to also main Nemesis and try him out. :3

I haven't played TvC in a while, I'm gonna play it again in September, yeah!!!

...sucks.:troll:

How about Chris Redfield or better yet Phoenix Wright!!

I honestly can't wait for UMvC3 I want to also main Nemesis and try him out. :3

I haven't played TvC in a while, I'm gonna play it again in September, yeah!!!
No. His games rocks.

Yeah, Chris and Phoenix Wright rules UMvC 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom