• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr.... I'm not sure about backward specials. I'm neutral on this

Oh and I don't hate Jr. I bet everyone here thought I despised him.

Did everyone here think I hated Jr and Paper Mario?

Here's the truth....

The truth is I support Toad. That's too obvious. That doesn't mean I'm against Paper Mario and Jr.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Did everyone here think I hated Jr and Paper Mario?

Here's the truth....

The truth is I support Toad. That's too obvious. That doesn't mean I'm against Paper Mario and Jr.
That's good to know, I wanted to confirm this by provoking you with that statement.

I support P.Mario and Bowser Jr. more though, no offense to Toad.

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Man, I wonder If Snake will get any faster, you know but still be powerful as he was, needs better recovery and camping game.

Just keep it simple.

I accidentally said 4 -direction. I meant 3 direction + neutral specials.

And Snake, he'll get better. He's GONNA BE FASTER AND HIS AERIALS WILL IMPROVE

OmegaXXII

I'd say why not have a Back B special as well??

Yeah, I'm planning on maining snake this time around lol.. I've been playing his game too much .

OmegaXXII

Well, if anything new should happen, maybe something with the Wii-U mote? Y'know the built in screen?

Maybe some stages can utilize it has a tool, I think it would be unique.

Semi ********?

Jeez. Watch what your saying.

I think this proves that most melee players are jerks. Nine, those other melee guys and now you.

I'm cool with Jr. yo.

You can tease Toad but don't dare tease me and these "smash players" you speak of. Unless I misunderstood.

Okay, never mind. In short, watch what your saying. We (no are) all human. End. Back to discussion.

Well if they manage, then its obviously better than the wiimote right now. I guess.

I think I'll use the wiimote+nunchuk combo if they don't make a smash controller

OmegaXXII

Making stages using the wii u tablet = win

The only thing I can think of
Now you seem to get it, i've been suggesting this idea for a while now, think how fun and unique it would be if a mode were made and a specific stage was made just for the Wii-U tablet.

OmegaXXII

Well if they manage, then its obviously better than the wiimote right now. I guess.

I think I'll use the wiimote+nunchuk combo if they don't make a smash controller
So..I wonder why is the Classic Controller Pro is looked down upon so much?? I don't get the hate? <_<

I would either adjust to a CC Pro or if they make an adapter for the GNC to Wii-U, but that's only of Nintendo or a 3rd party decides on it.

Also, why does Xeylode like the c-stick so much?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
What if when you were playing on the tablet, you shook up the controller and the characters start bouncing all over the screen.

That sounds like a very Nintendo thing to do.

OmegaXXII

Maybe you can draw on the tablet then the drawings will appear on picto chat if the stage appears.
Exactly, think of PictoChat and Flat Zone style, not to mention Skyward Sword, look at it's design, it definetly fits as a dynamic that could be used as a stage of some sorts.

I can't wait to get SS in November btw, that way I will be able to get a general idea of what stages or scenery to look out for.

I like the c-stick a lot like Xeylode.

By the way, Xeylode is a long time friend of mine in the snake boards.

How about texture hacks with out hacking. Just use the tablet to edit the texture of the character.

OmegaXXII

I like the c-stick a lot like Xeylode.

By the way, Xeylode is a long time friend of mine in the snake boards.

How about texture hacks with out hacking. Just use the tablet to edit the texture of the character.
Hey i like that idea about textures, how would it work? With Mii's only? Any character?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Any character I assume. Judging by the wii u commercial, the tablet will have excellent capabillities as far as being an actual art tablet goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom