• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Nintendo Direct coming 11/5 at 2 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's probably going to cover games like Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Yoshi's Wooly World. Don't really see much Smash Bros. info, considering that Smash Wii U did do that 50-fact Extravaganza video not too long ago.

There could also be some stuff on upcoming DLC for Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors, though that might be a long stretch.

Farrac

Smash Apprentice
It's probably going to cover games like Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Yoshi's Wooly World. Don't really see much Smash Bros. info, considering that Smash Wii U did do that 50-fact Extravaganza video not too long ago.

There could also be some stuff on upcoming DLC for Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors, though that might be a long stretch.
Yeah I thought so too. I don't think that the Hyrule Warriors DLC thing is that long of a stretch, considering that it is supposed to come out this november and we know next to nothing about it.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord

I figure we will find out the release date for the MK8 DLC.

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
Im excited for it, Im still waiting to learn more information about mario party 10. Hopefully they have some info on that in this direct.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I may have said this in the social thread, but I think this is why Duck Hunt has not yet received his trailer.

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
So new info on the new Zelda and Star fox game hopefully, oh and Sonic Boom please. :)

DLC? I'm iffy on that but I'm sure we'll get that trailer for that chuckling mutt.

NinjaWaddleDee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NinjaWaddleDee
I predict:

- We'll find out WHAT THE HECK amiibo does in other games.
- MK8 DLC release date
- Hyrule Warriors DLC release
- Sum Cap'N Toad.
- Moar amiibo.
- Also some pokemon stuff.

KirbySS44

Smash Cadet
Well they did reveal the Shulk Trailer at a 3DS direct so maybe Duck Hunt will get a trailer here.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm hoping we get more info on Splatoon, Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei and that other 3ds game Monolithsoft was supposed to be working on but haven't mentioned for over a year now.

Some Xenoblade Chronicles X too would be nice.

Finally I'd love a good surprise.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Nintendo been on their **** lately. I'm off from work tomorrow as well. Can't wait to see what they have to offer.

Even a sliver of Smash Wii U news would be nice, but I doubt it, since we just had a Direct dedicated to it. Hopefully a release date for the MK8 DLC.

LudwigKoopa

Smash Cadet
NNID
Moostache15
I hope for some Xenoblade and Zelda news more than anything. the Mario Kart 8 DLC release date as well because I really want to get some time with that before Smash Wii U and Pokemon come out.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh, and there's still since a year that James Anderson leak suggesting a WiiU Paper Mario game...

PLEASE! That would make the direct for me!

But...I have an important class at the time of the direct and would have to watch an hour later :cry:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I want more info on Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem!!! That is a game I MUST get!

Also I would like to hear more about Xenoblade Chronicles X and hopefully a release date It would be nice to get more info on Devil's Third as well

I expect they will go through upcoming games like Yoshi's Wooly World, Captain Toad, etc. Plus I think this is where we will see the Duck Hunt Dog trailer at last.

Although I am totally up for pleasant surprises but not expecting them! Surprise me Nintendo, I would love it (positive surprises only)!

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Things we need to see.

-DLC Info plz! everything about or some of it.
-DLC Release date can really back it up.
-More info about Wii U games plz. Like Xenoblade, Yoshi wolly world and more of it.
-Amiibos and More Amiibos.
-3DS japanese games coming to U.S like Fantasy Life did.
-Update about Wii U version and 3DS
-Info about the NEW 3DS.
-MORE game trailer and the PIKMIN SHORTS TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!
-AND LAST. DUCK HUNT TRAILER PLZ, PLZ, PLZ.:4duckhunt:[Doggy intensifies]:4duckhunt:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Except for DHD's reveal trailer, I'm expecting nothing in particular for Smash Bros.

Instead, I will do something I do with every new ND broadcasting: praying for a sign of life of Metroid.

mahkan

Smash Cadet
Maybe we will find out about some new games and it would be nice if they would talk about a release date for the new 3ds and 3ds xl

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Things we need to see.

-DLC Info plz! everything about or some of it.
-DLC Release date can really back it up.
Yea I would love to hear news about Smash DLC characters and more about Smash but I doubt it. Isaac would probably have to wait till after the Wii U version is out in the market, and I don't have a problem with that.

Till then SMT x FE, X, and other amazing games can suffice.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
They will likely show some gameplay footage of Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, given that you can already pre-order the game in certain sites.

I am not expecting for announcements, but I would love one or two new games for the Wii U or 3DS. Like Majora's Mask 3D.

D

Deleted member 245254

I want to see information about Star Fox Wii U, and I want it now.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Another one this soon? Huh.
I just hope they'll give us a NA/PAL release date for the New 3DS.

zwalk2

Smash Rookie
Could someone please convert the date and time to Brisbane Australian time?
I'm a little bit drunk and having trouble doing it on my own.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Hoping for New 3DS announcement for US/Europe and some Mewtwo... But probably won't happen.
STILL HYPED!!! :colorful::colorful::colorful:

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
All that I want to see is the Duck Hunt Dog trailer and the New 3DS release date for North America and Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom