• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Nintendo Direct coming 11/5 at 2 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Remember to always play this music some minutes before it stars...:

Reason I'm saying this now is I will miss the direct.

But feel free to tag me if anything Paper Mario related is showed or announced, I will however be slowpoking on the news because I will watch it in replay spoilerless...not even going to log in.

the8thark

Smash Lord
US pacific time is GMT minus 8. Australia is GMT +10 (before the addition of any daylight savings time)

2PM US - 5/11/2014 Pacific time equals (for the purpose of this Nintendo Direct:

6/11/2014
8AM - QLD
9AM - NSW, VIC
8:30 - SA
6AM - WA

Just so the Australians know when to be awake.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yeah, this is just going to be the DHD trailer, there's nothing more to show on the Smash front at this point. Maybe a Wii U demo, but meh, play it once or twice and you have seen the nice HD graphics, the limited character roster will make this demo unnecessary for us who already have the 3DS version.

As always I'm going to hope for anything relating to a new Metroid game, it's always futile but it's what I do.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Probably not gonna be much more or anything other than a DHD trailer, but I'd most likely still enjoy one nonetheless.

After all, the Bowser Jr/Koopalings Trailer blew my mind despite already knowing that they were playable.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Has Sakurai tweeted the direct?

zwalk2

Smash Rookie
US pacific time is GMT minus 8. Australia is GMT +10 (before the addition of any daylight savings time)

2PM US - 5/11/2014 Pacific time equals (for the purpose of this Nintendo Direct:

6/11/2014
8AM - QLD
9AM - NSW, VIC
8:30 - SA
6AM - WA

Just so the Australians know when to be awake.
You're a saint.

NinjaWaddleDee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NinjaWaddleDee
Give me Metroid or Mother. That's all I ask. But I'm sure those would be better suited to an E3 reveal.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Can someone PLEASE tell me where this was even mentioned. All we know is that Ice Climbers worked perfectly fine on Wii U. I'm preeeeeeety sure they AT LEAST tested 8 player Ice Climbers before making that statement.
Sorry to take the anger out on you but I hate that this is the excuse people are bringing up. Wii and Gamecube could handle 4 Icies at a time and the Wii U is loads more powerful than those two. There's no question that it would have worked just fine.

You could have played 6 ice Climbers on the Gamecube smoothly.

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I am pretty sure we will get the Duck Hunt trailer. We will get more Mario Kart 8 news, and some quarter specific release dates with some 2015 games (that will include a trailer). I want some Zelda U info, but I highly doubt it.
The big news will happen on the January Nintendo Direct.

Last edited:

Techno Hunter

Smash Cadet
I think they will combine the Duck Hunt trailer with a game Hype trailer. Sorta like the game modes video after the Mii Fighter reveal at E3. Maybe showing off their moves break the targets and Adventure mode? I predict SMTXFE, Splatoon, Yoshi's Wooly world as well. Not to mention something completely unexpected, sorta like the Kirby Triple Deluxe/ Xenoblade X announcement. That's me being hopefull...or realistic... or biased towards what I want to see...

:4fox:"HEWRE AI COLME!"

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I probably think we'll get the Duck Hunt Duo trailer. Looking forward to it. Anybody got a link for the direct?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Pretty disappointed with the direct. Most of the stuff was just 'Eh' to me. :/
But, out of all the direct things, I was REALLY happy that Bandana Dee is playable in Rainbow Curse. Might buy the game just because of that. (Yes, I love Bandana Dee that much. :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom