• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Nintendo Direct coming 11/5 at 2 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christian.P4
3DS FC
5284-1444-6964
For sure the Duck Hunt trailer for smash.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I highly doubt it's anything related to Smash Bros. especially since we just had the 50-Fact Extravaganza Direct a few days back, though I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did show off their last reveal trailer for the Duck Hunt.

As for the direct, perhaps they'll reveal new details about the first DLC pack for Mario Kart 8, shed some light on other games like Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Yoshi's Woolly World, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda Wii U, Star Fox Wii U (although it's very unlikely) and they may even surprise us with a few new games nobody's ever heard of before.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
My guess:

- Duck Hunt Duo trailer including their stage, maybe some generic news about the game (Amiibo)
- Xenoblade Chronicles X gameplay, again
- some news about Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, maybe the reveal of his Amiibo (the first and only out of the Sm4sh line)
- Splatoon news / tentative release date month
- Pokémon Ruby / Sapphire news, Pikachu Amiibo working on it
- Mario Kart 8 DLC release date (13th November), Amiibo features
- Codename: S.T.E.A.M. news
- two new fighters for Pokkén Fighters
- Fatal Frame V localization in at least Europe
- StarFox: first gameplay trailer, co-developed by Treasure
- Woolly World and Kirby for WiiU trailers
- Zelda U teaser, still not actual gameplay, hints at the villain
- Majora's Mask 3D reveal for New 3DS
- the reveal of a new game for either WiiU or 3DS
- third party reel (Watch Dogs, Project Cars?)

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Could it be... a WOLF!?
Also Star Fox X Mario Kart 8 Fox, Falco, and Wolf DLC for Mario Kart 8 as well as smash bros.
If it's either of these 3 :popo::lucas::wolf: I will go cry out in the middle of my street screaming Halleluiah.
If it's 2/3 I will probably run Scream waking my neighbours up.
Or all 3 well I will conked out on the floor.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Since when did Veterans get trailers?
From THE ANNOUNCER!: "Mewtwo has joined the battle as a NEW fighter!" That alone makes him deserve a trailer. Nevertheless, we can always have trailers for more DLC newcomers.

kylexv

Smash Master
Predictions:

>:4duckhunt: Trailer
>Captain Toad Info
>Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors DLC
>OR/AS Info
>Yoshi's Wooly World Info
>Splatoon Info
>Mario Maker Info
>New Game Revealed

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I think a Duck Hunt trailer would be a likely possibility for Smash. Maybe some information on Mewtwo DLC?

I do expect to see some Captain Toad, Splatoon, Whoolly World, new Kirby game, K8 DLC info, and maybe a new game I.e. tower Guard or maybe even Star Fox Wii U.

For 3DS, maybe OR/AS, S.T.E.A.M., and Xenoblade 3DS.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Personally I would also love to see some New 3DS games. The only one we currently know about is Xenoblade, but what else could we get?

Truly779

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wizard79
3DS FC
2277-6743-0392
I think they'll show

DH trailer (or someone elses o.O)
Metroid 3ds and Wiiu reveal (i can dream :3)
Super 3ds info
Capt Toad
More amiibo info including mk8 ones
super 3ds games
Star fox wii u yarn yoshi other upcoming wiiu games
pokemon or as stuff
splatoon info
galaxy 3/ sunshine 2 /new 3d mario teaser (i can dream again :3)
Hw, mk8, and smash (official reveal) dlc info

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Could it be... a WOLF!?
Also Star Fox X Mario Kart 8 Fox, Falco, and Wolf DLC for Mario Kart 8 as well as smash bros.
omg you and your wolf seriously

They're not going to announce more DLC when the first pack hasn't even been out yet. The Fox amiibo along with others are used for Mii costumes last I heard

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The Wii U opening cinematic begins with the smash slash. We'll see it every time we boot up the game!
That's different, though, because you know what's coming next. With all trailers released before the Shulk one, we had no idea who was coming. It's a symbol for the entire pre-ERSB leak speculation.

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
I see the DhD trailer coming up at the end for anything Smash related. Other than that I hope we can get some more information on upcoming games and DLC for past ones. (Please give some Bayonetta 2 DLC)

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Or even the Wii U.... remember... 8 player Smash.
Can someone PLEASE tell me where this was even mentioned. All we know is that Ice Climbers worked perfectly fine on Wii U. I'm preeeeeeety sure they AT LEAST tested 8 player Ice Climbers before making that statement.
Sorry to take the anger out on you but I hate that this is the excuse people are bringing up. Wii and Gamecube could handle 4 Icies at a time and the Wii U is loads more powerful than those two. There's no question that it would have worked just fine.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
bu-buh Wii U has no games :cry:

Captain Toad will be AAA. They also have to do something with Mario Kart 8 DLC, there's 6 more tracks they need to show off before its release this month. Ooooh I can't wait.

Spirst

Can someone PLEASE tell me where this was even mentioned. All we know is that Ice Climbers worked perfectly fine on Wii U. I'm preeeeeeety sure they AT LEAST tested 8 player Ice Climbers before making that statement.
Sorry to take the anger out on you but I hate that this is the excuse people are bringing up. Wii and Gamecube could handle 4 Icies at a time and the Wii U is loads more powerful than those two. There's no question that it would have worked just fine.
We don't know when, along development, 8 player smash was decided upon. For all we know, ICs could've been cut before 8 player smash was a thing and so weren't tested or the instability of it proved to be negligible as the characters weren't in the final game regardless. I'm not arguing that the Wii U could or couldn't handle it but I can see how the argument may still be valid.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
sugoi desu ne

I pray for information for Xenoblade X, MM3D (if they're making it lol) and SMT x FE (for this one, some actual footage please)

And of course, Dunk Hunt's trailer to be expected.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
We don't know when, along development, 8 player smash was decided upon. For all we know, ICs could've been cut before 8 player smash was a thing and so weren't tested or the instability of it proved to be negligible as the characters weren't in the final game regardless. I'm not arguing that the Wii U could or couldn't handle it but I can see how the argument may still be valid.
I really doubt 8 player Smash was just tacked on partways through development. And it's not really a valid arguement because there's no solid evidence. It's just an excuse people bring up. But that's all I'll say on the matter.

Back to the topic, I'm down for more Splatoon info. Anything from that would be great. And more stuff on Amiibos would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom