• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress

Smash Master
Ill say it a million times, Ganon being a clone was SHEER laziness.
Whether-or-not anybody would agree or disagree with that, Ganondorf turned out to be a ten-ton freight train of pure dickstompiness, with no breaks. All aboard the Ganontrain; destination: your face, population: a giant fist.

I wouldn't have him any other way.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I think I misunderstood what you said, but just in case I'm having a stroke and read this incorrectly, did you perhaps mean to imply that Ganondorf, a character who has been a part of the last two games, doesn't need the character space that he came into the vanilla game with?

Huh? I'm misunderstanding what you're saying here too I think. Go re-read what I said.. You have to look at my above posts and see the convo I was having with Chzrm3 as well to understand what I'm saying.

Whether-or-not anybody would agree or disagree with that, Ganondorf turned out to be a ten-ton freight train of pure ****stompiness, with no breaks. All aboard the Ganontrain; destination: your face, population: a giant fist.

I wouldn't have him any other way.

Forgive me, but I must roll my eyes.

Anyway, I think I had a good solution recently that should solve everyone's problems. Perhaps people would agree more with this solution than the Black Shadow solution. Look at my previous posts from last night if you'd like

Fortress

Smash Master
Huh? I'm misunderstanding what you're saying here too I think. Go re-read what I said.. You have to look at my above posts and see the convo I was having with Chzrm3 as well to understand what I'm saying.
Probably. I'm pretty behind on this thread. None of the clone discussion going on didn't really pertain to me, and I didn't really have an opinion on any of it.

As far as my Ganon stance goes, we've all heard it before; we shouldn't be counting on the PM:BR to just oust a veteran, in any way shape or form. Even if they'd be there in essence.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Probably. I'm pretty behind on this thread. None of the clone discussion going on didn't really pertain to me, and I didn't really have an opinion on any of it.

As far as my Ganon stance goes, we've all heard it before; we shouldn't be counting on the PM:BR to just oust a veteran, in any way shape or form. Even if they'd be there in essence.

Lol well there are recent posts about good solutions for Ganondorf from last night. You should check those out and see what you think.

Fortress

Smash Master
Lol well there are recent posts about good solutions for Ganondorf from last night. You should check those out and see what you think.
I'll give it a read just to be fair, but, Ganondorf doesn't need a 'solution'. He isn't broken to begin with. If he were to have only been in Brawl, I'd definitely agree, but his character has been established in two titles now. I think it's fair to say that the Smash Bros. Ganondorf at this point is set in stone as is.

Hungry Headcrab

Smash Ace
STOP! Stop before the madness consumes us once more!

Let's talk about Big the Cat instead. Great character, more popular than Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow, that's for sure. He has a fishing pole, can't get that from anywhere else...

Just no more Ganon talk, we've said all we can already, leave it at that.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I would rather have Waluigi than defile P:M with Big the Cat. And I hate the idea of Waluigi as a Smash character.

Luckily I know you're joking!

...right?

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Can we talk about my post about taking inspiration from Scorpion, Kratos and Ivy (on page 14 with all the videos)? :p

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Big the Cat.

What a misunderstood Sonic character.

Yeah, his debut wasn't all that hot. He's the sole reason why Adventure 1's reputation is dragged down considerably, when in reality (at least to me) it's the best 3D Sonic game made so far (although I have not played Lost World yet)

Big got back on the right track in Heroes where he finally showed off his potential. Using a fishing rod to wreck havoc (he could attach the hook to a gigantic ball of spikes) or use his umberella to glide.

I certainly like Big more than Shadow, Rouge, Silver, and Blaze for that matter.
Being from an era when Sonic's friends were just characters with naturally enhanced abilities rather than superpowers. And Big is a character that doesn't try to "out-cool" Sonic, so in that regard he's unique and gets my respect.

That being said... No way for SSB. I rather have Eggman actually. XD

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
@ganon alt costume=alt moveset idea, that's not possible and would definitely not be just an aesthetic change like doc. if anything changes how the character actually plays, assume the answer would be no. the costumes are just an alternate costume for people to use - keeping the exact same moveset/playstyle etc but just having some new aesthetics.

Fortress

Smash Master
I certainly like Big more than Shadow, Rouge, Silver, and Blaze for that matter.
Being from an era when Sonic's friends were just characters with naturally enhanced abilities rather than superpowers. And Big is a character that doesn't try to "out-cool" Sonic, so in that regard he's unique and gets my respect.

That being said... No way for SSB. I rather have Eggman actually. XD
Agreed, one-hundred percent. That's why I don't like characters like Shadow... I just... I don't like Shadow. I just can't take him seriously. Big is just who he is. He don't care 'bout nothin' else.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
STOP! Stop before the madness consumes us once more!

Let's talk about Big the Cat instead. Great character, more popular than Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow, that's for sure. He has a fishing pole, can't get that from anywhere else...

Just no more Ganon talk, we've said all we can already, leave it at that.

Oh, (I'm totally not starting any arguments here, just a suggestion), I think my newest suggestion about giving a different move set to an alternate costume for Ganondorf is a new idea that people can at least give their opinion toward. Yes we've made all our arguments toward whether or not we want Ganondorf De-cloned, but this is something we haven't really talked about. Perhaps people would be more open to this idea.

Fortress

Smash Master
Oh, (I'm totally not starting any arguments here, just a suggestion), I think my newest suggestion about giving a different move set to an alternate costume for Ganondorf is a new idea that people can at least give their opinion toward. Yes we've made all our arguments toward whether or not we want Ganondorf De-cloned, but this is something we haven't really talked about. Perhaps people would be more open to this idea.
It sounds cool, having two movesets on a character and their alt, but I don't think that's possible. Not to poo on your suggestion or anything, but I thought that the outward appearance and noises of attacks could be changed for an alt costume, but not the moveset itself. After all, Link would still be Link at his core, regardless of what his costumes were.

At least, that was my understanding (or not) of it.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
@ganon alt costume=alt moveset idea, that's not possible and would definitely not be just an aesthetic change like doc. if anything changes how the character actually plays, assume the answer would be no. the costumes are just an alternate costume for people to use - keeping the exact same moveset/playstyle etc but just having some new aesthetics.
It sounds cool, having two movesets on a character and their alt, but I don't think that's possible. Not to poo on your suggestion or anything, but I thought that the outward appearance and noises of attacks could be changed for an alt costume, but not the moveset itself. After all, Link would still be Link at his core, regardless of what his costumes were.

At least, that was my understanding (or not) of it.
I actually think it is very possible (difficult, but possible). This is going to be hard to explain.. hopefully you understand what I'm going to try to say lol. Rather than this being a normal alt costume, when you go to ganondorfs icon and change costumes, if you pick the OOT costume, it would be LIKE picking another character. So the "alt costume" would actually be a clone engine character spot, but without an actual spot showing up in the CSS. Does that make sense?

I def think this is something they can code into the CSS.

Fortress

Smash Master
But... but Ganondorf is the only character who's on his CSS slot... no matter what color you pick. He'd have to function like Zelda to be able to do something like that, and, well, he doesn't. Sorry, again, that just doesn't sound possible at all. As nice as it would be to be able to change your PSAs on the fly like that (having three Links over Link? Neat), it's just not a thing.

At first, I saw the pointy ears and shoes and thought that it was a Virus from Dr. Mario.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
But... but Ganondorf is the only character who's on his CSS slot... no matter what color you pick. He'd have to function like Zelda to be able to do something like that, and, well, he doesn't. Sorry, again, that just doesn't sound possible at all. As nice as it would be to be able to change your PSAs on the fly like that (having three Links over Link? Neat), it's just not a thing.

I'm not sure you fully understand what I'm saying, I'm gona try again (like I said its hard to explain, I'm not trying to be a d*** or anything).

Lets say Ganondorf originally has 5 costumes right? So the first 5 costumes would be his normal move set (normal character space etc). Now, theoretically, if they added another set of costumes (5 more) these costumes would NOT just be costumes. It would be as if you're totally picking a different character altogether. It could be coded in the game that once you pick the OOT Ganondorf costumes this would load another character space (a clone engine character space). It would just be coded so that aesthetically it looks like you're picking the same character when in reality the game loads a completely different character. It would have nothing to do with the alt costume engine AND the OOT Ganondorf costume would have nothing to do with the TP Ganondorf. It would only look that way to us playing the game.. Do you get it?

I see what you're saying with switching between Zelda and Shiek, but that's also not what I'm suggesting. It would NOT be Ganondorf with the ability to switch move sets. It would be a completely different character altogether.

Fortress

Smash Master
I'm not sure you fully understand what I'm saying, I'm gona try again (like I said its hard to explain, I'm not trying to be a d*** or anything).

Lets say Ganondorf originally has 5 costumes right? So the first 5 costumes would be his normal move set (normal character space etc). Now, theoretically, if they added another set of costumes (5 more) these costumes would NOT just be costumes. It would be as if you're totally picking a different character altogether. It could be coded in the game that once you pick the OOT Ganondorf costumes this would load another character space (a clone engine character space). It would just be coded so that aesthetically it looks like you're picking the same character when in reality the game loads a completely different character. It would have nothing to do with the alt costume engine AND the OOT Ganondorf costume would have nothing to do with the TP Ganondorf. It would only look that way to us playing the game.. Do you get it?

I see what you're saying with switching between Zelda and Shiek, but that's also not what I'm suggesting. It would NOT be Ganondorf with the ability to switch move sets. It would be a completely different character altogether.
All I'm understanding is that if I hit Y four times to scroll through Ganon's normal colors, and hit it one more time, I'll be in his alts, and it'll be a different character. The reason that doesn't make sense to me, is because I'm still on Ganon's character slot.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
All I'm understanding is that if I hit Y four times to scroll through Ganon's normal colors, and hit it one more time, I'll be in his alts, and it'll be a different character. The reason that doesn't make sense to me, is because I'm still on Ganon's character slot.

Right, I see where the confusion is. I just feel as though the PMBR (or anyone skilled at coding) could figure out a way to code the CSS to load a different character slot when scrolling to a particular set of costumes. It would be like - instead of me manually choosing another character by pressing B and then moving the cursor to another character spot that I can actually see with my eyes, when I scroll through to a specific costume, the game would register that I am moving to another character space without me even knowing it is doing so. I'm 100% sure this has to be possible to code. It would just take some work (or maybe its easy, I don't know).

Fortress

Smash Master
All I know is that it's more effort and confusion than it's probably worth in the end. I mean, maybe for a fan build or something where you want to load a bunch of PSAs at once onto a character, I can see the applications in that, but I don't think PM:BR is going to ever approach anything like that.

Again, this is the Clone Engine discussion. Not, erm... whatever we'd call that other thing.

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
when in reality (at least to me) it's the best 3D Sonic game made so far (although I have not played Lost World yet)

I have a pretty sweet time attack record on the PSN leaderboards for the Lost World level as Sonic in SA1

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I've been thinking about how Samurai Goroh could be incorporated, and I picture him borrowing elements from SSB64 Captain Falcon, and some of Ike's moves as well. (If we have to narrow it down to already existing characters to clone from).

If another F-Zero representative is required, and a different type of swordsman to boot, why not the futuristic Samurai, rival to Captain Falcon, and 2nd most important character of the franchise?

Moveset ahoy, I'll cover the specials first:

B: Stingray Sword
>Goroh will hold his katana over his head, "charging it" like the Falcon Punch, and 1,5 seconds later, he swings down fiercely with it.
(This covers a semi-circular area above his head) *Uses Ike's Fsmash as animation*

B>: Quickdraw
>Goroh will charge forward and swing his sword. This attack will send the opponent flying diagonally over Goroh's back. So even if it doesn't work like a Meteor smash (as C.F.'s does) it still kind of gimps the opponent. *Uses Ike's Btilt animation*

Bv: Fire Sting
>Goroh dives straight down with the katana and pierces the ground. This move works in two ways.
>Hits opponents on air: This will cause burning damage, as well as having spike properties. *Uses Link's Dair as animation*
>Hits the ground: If Goroh misses an opponent on air, when landing on the ground, the katana will cause blazes to rise up from the ground. *Uses Ike's Bneutral for animation*

B^: Boost Power
>Goroh will perform a long, vertical only, lightning-like boost upwards while spinning horizontally with his sword (sort of like Link's) It causes drill damage (like Metaknight's B-tilt) *Uses a much faster version of Link's Bup as animation*

==========================================================================

If you're still interested/reading this, I'll cover real quickly how the rest of his moves would work:

A: (Heavier Captain Falcon 64, does not initiate automatic punches
Atilt: (Ganondorf's Melee Ftilt)
Adwn: (Ike's Dtilt)
Aup: (Sumo stomp version of Captain Falcon's Utilt)
DashA: (Lightning quick version of Ike's dash, with slightly longer cooldown)

Fsmash: (Captain Falcon 64's Burning kick)
Dsmash: (Captain Falcon 64's Sweep kick to both sides)
Usmash: (Captain Falcon 64's Elbow smash)

Nair: (Sex kick)
Fair: (Heavier double kick)
Dair: (Quickdraw slash down)
Uair: (Reverse version of Captain Falcon's Uair, more similar to P:M Sonic's Fair)
Bair: (Quickdraw slash behind, slow start up, fast execute with much better range than Falcon's)

Grabs can work exactly like Captain Falcon's

Fortress

Smash Master
I've been thinking about how Samurai Goroh could be incorporated, and I picture him borrowing elements from SSB64 Captain Falcon, and some of Ike's moves as well. (If we have to narrow it down to already existing characters to clone from).

If another F-Zero representative is required, and a different type of swordsman to boot, why not the futuristic Samurai, rival to Captain Falcon, and 2nd most important character of the franchise?

Moveset ahoy, I'll cover the specials first:

B: Stingray Sword
>Goroh will hold his katana over his head, "charging it" like the Falcon Punch, and 1,5 seconds later, he swings down fiercely with it.
(This covers a semi-circular area above his head) *Uses Ike's Fsmash as animation*

B>: Quickdraw
>Goroh will charge forward and swing his sword. This attack will send the opponent flying diagonally over Goroh's back. So even if it doesn't work like a Meteor smash (as C.F.'s does) it still kind of gimps the opponent. *Uses Ike's Btilt animation*

Bv: Fire Sting
>Goroh dives straight down with the katana and pierces the ground. This move works in two ways.
>Hits opponents on air: This will cause burning damage, as well as having spike properties. *Uses Link's Dair as animation*
>Hits the ground: If Goroh misses an opponent on air, when landing on the ground, the katana will cause blazes to rise up from the ground. *Uses Ike's Bneutral for animation*

B^: Boost Power
>Goroh will perform a long, vertical only, lightning-like boost upwards while spinning horizontally with his sword (sort of like Link's) It causes drill damage (like Metaknight's B-tilt) *Uses a much faster version of Link's Bup as animation*

If you're still interested/reading this, I'll cover real quickly how the rest of his moves would work:

A: (Heavier Captain Falcon 64, does not initiate automatic punches
Atilt: (Ganondorf's Melee Ftilt)
Adwn: (Ike's Dtilt)
Aup: (Sumo stomp version of Captain Falcon's Utilt)
DashA: (Lightning quick version of Ike's dash, with slightly longer cooldown)

Fsmash: (Captain Falcon 64's Burning kick)
Dsmash: (Captain Falcon 64's Sweep kick to both sides)
Usmash: (Captain Falcon 64's Elbow smash)

Nair: (Sex kick)
Fair: (Heavier double kick)
Dair: (Quickdraw slash down)
Uair: (Reverse version of Captain Falcon's Uair, more similar to P:M Sonic's Fair)
Bair: (Quickdraw slash behind, slow start up, fast execute with much better range than Falcon's)

Grabs can work exactly like Captain Falcon's
That's all really well-thought out and everything, but, can't you just put him in his car? He has two moves: dash forward, and dash backwards. They each do about a thousand damage with OKO knockback.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
All I know is that it's more effort and confusion than it's probably worth in the end. I mean, maybe for a fan build or something where you want to load a bunch of PSAs at once onto a character, I can see the applications in that, but I don't think PM:BR is going to ever approach anything like that.

Again, this is the Clone Engine discussion. Not, erm... whatever we'd call that other thing.

Well this suggestion does still involve the clone engine.

Edit: And just to add, considering the crazy extras the PMBR have added for us, this idea would be right up their ally! Not to say that this is an expectation, but it's certainly something they could add to beef up the game that much more.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
This thread needs more

I would also like to add 1/2 a point to Palutena.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Ill say it a million times, Ganon being a clone was SHEER laziness.
Nope. It was either Ganondorf being a Falcon clone, or Ganondorf not being in Melee at all.

Its important to keep in mind Ganondorf was the most wanted newcomer for Melee after Bowser was confirmed, and Sakurai pretty much did not want to have a scenario where he left out the most wanted newcomer.

meow

Smash Apprentice
I love Ganon especially picking him against a CF player
It did make me mad at first how he was a clone but his moveset grew on me
I just think that changing Ganon is kinda like breaking tradition, tabuu, almost. ( haha pun)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Nope. It was either Ganondorf being a Falcon clone, or Ganondorf not being in Melee at all.

Its important to keep in mind Ganondorf was the most wanted newcomer for Melee after Bowser was confirmed, and Sakurai pretty much did not want to have a scenario where he left out the most wanted newcomer.

Pretty much what I wanted to say but you beat me to it. And IMO it works for the fella with Triforce of Power. I mean yeah, you could consider some decloning moves perhaps if it's SO needed to please the fans around here- which IMO isn't necessary for Dorf at the moment. He's good as he is.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord

Pretty much what I wanted to say but you beat me to it. And IMO it works for the fella with Triforce of Power. I mean yeah, you could consider some decloning moves perhaps if it's SO needed to please the fans around here- which IMO isn't necessary for Dorf at the moment. He's good as he is.
Okay.. so why the hell would it between being a clone and not being in the game at all? Who in the world wanted him to be a clone? Did the fans say WE WANT GANONDORF MAKE HIM A CLONE!!? That makes NO sense. If Sakurai decided Ganon should be in the game they should have put lots of work into him and given him his own move set in the first place. I don't understand some peoples arguments.

Fortress

Smash Master
Okay.. so why the hell would it between being a clone and not being in the game at all? Who in the world wanted him to be a clone? Did the fans say WE WANT GANONDORF MAKE HIM A CLONE!!? That makes NO sense. If Sakurai decided Ganon should be in the game they should have put him in with his own move set in the first place. I don't understand some peoples arguments.
*cough, hack, Fox and Falco and Young Link and Link and Mario and Luigi*

*wheeeeeeeeeeeeze*

It's like, everybody's argument except your own, dude. I'm pretty sure you're one of like, three people who have argued in favor of changing 'Dorf, in the history of ever. Ganondorf wasn't the first clone, and he plays so vastly differently that it shouldn't matter. I don't get why 'clone' carries such a negative stigma with you.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Okay.. so why the hell would it between being a clone and not being in the game at all? Who in the world wanted him to be a clone? Did the fans say WE WANT GANONDORF MAKE HIM A CLONE!!? That makes NO sense. If Sakurai decided Ganon should be in the game they should have put him in with his own move set in the first place. I don't understand some peoples arguments.
Sakurai had only 20 characters originally planned for Melee.

After Sakurai had finished non-clone Melee newcomers (Bowser, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, Mewtwo, Marth), Sakurai felt the roster was too small and realized he had enough time left to:
1. Add one more non-clone newcomer (highly rumored to have been King Dedede)
2. Add in six clone newcomers.
It was at this point, Sakurai realized "oh crap, the fanbase is going to kill me if I don't have Ganondorf", and used one of the clones to add in Ganondorf (Sakurai also said that if Falcon did not have a similar body shape as Ganondorf, he would not have even been in Melee).

Sakurai felt that the six clone newcomers would make more people happy, so he went with that option.

It was at this point, Sakurai realized "oh crap, the fanbase is going to kill me if I don't have Ganondorf", and used one of the clones to add in Ganondorf (Sakurai also said that if Falcon did not have a similar body shape as Ganondorf, he would not have even been in Melee).

Fortress

Smash Master

After Sakurai had finished non-clone Melee newcomers (Bowser, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, Mewtwo, Marth), Sakurai felt the roster was too small and realized he had enough time left to:

Sakurai felt that the six clone newcomers would make more people happy, so he went with that option.
And nothing of value was lost. Really, everything turned out okay. 'Dorf and Falcon have such polarizing playstyles, that it's a 'healthy' kind of cloning. Even in Street Fighter, the differences between characters like Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Evil Ryu (I think) are present and apparent. Same goes for Yun and Yang, and the same could be said of Lambda and Mu from the BlazBlue series, to a lesser extent.

There's 'healthy' cloning, and lazy cloning, which 'Dorf is not part of.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Dr. Mario would probably be the best example of "unhealthy" cloning. There was already a character derivative of Mario on the roster, and for many casuals, they pretty much thought the only difference between Doc and Mario, was what they threw.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
*cough, hack, Fox and Falco and Young Link and Link and Mario and Luigi*

*wheeeeeeeeeeeeze*

Terrible argument!

Fox and falco - both didn't have ANY moves in the first place so giving them any move set at all is acceptable. They make sense as clones.

Mario and Luigi - Luigi IS a clone of mario, hes been a clone since Mario bros in 1985. That is the point.

Young Link - IS Link. They're the same person.

Ganondorf has NOTHING to do with C. Falcon. He is a warlock with magic powers who can fly and shoot magic, not a melee fighter (especially when Melee was released). How can this even be an argument? We shouldn't even be arguing about this right now, but you guys say the most absurd things.

I'm really sorry but I can't respond to these comments any other way.

meow

Smash Apprentice
And nothing of value was lost. Really, everything turned out okay. 'Dorf and Falcon have such polarizing playstyles, that it's a 'healthy' kind of cloning. Even in Street Fighter, the differences between characters like Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Evil Ryu (I think) are present and apparent. Same goes for Yun and Yang, and the same could be said of Lambda and Mu from the BlazBlue series, to a lesser extent.

I was going to say this! I'm so glad he made the clones! Luigi also turned out so beautifully...(the others too of course).

Fortress

Smash Master
Terrible argument!

Fox and falco - both didn't have ANY moves in the first place so giving them any move set at all is acceptable. They make sense as clones.

Mario and Luigi - Luigi IS a clone of mario, hes been a clone since Mario bros in 1985. That is the point.

Young Link - IS Link. They're the same person.

Ganondorf has NOTHING to do with C. Falcon. He is a warlock with magic powers who can fly and shoot magic, not a melee fighter (especially when Melee was released). How can this even be an argument? We shouldn't even be arguing about this right now, but you guys say the most absurd things.

I'm really sorry but I can't respond to these comments any other way.
Alright, just discredit it, that's why nobody's going to agree with you. Whatever. I'm out.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord

Okay.. Delay the game

Alright, just discredit it, that's why nobody's going to agree with you. Whatever. I'm out.

Lol nobody.. maybe you should skim through the forum a bit.

I'm sorry, I really wasn't trying to be rude. Arguments like that just blow my mind.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I was going to say this! I'm so glad he made the clones! Luigi also turned out so beautifully...(the others too of course).
Roy was what got me into Fire Emblem in the first place, so yes, I am glad Sakurai went with the clone option. I was also happy to play as the likes of Falco and Ganondorf in Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom