• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character to be Shown Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
YESSSSSS, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! YESZ! CAPTAIN FALCON IN FE AWAKENING STYLE, ROBIN AND LUCINA! AND CHROM'S PART OF ROBIN'S FINAL SMASH! WHICH IS KINDA DISTURBING FOR MALE ROBIN

MYU2

Smash Apprentice
OK I was too shocked, what was that about Chrom in the trailer where it said "No, you'll get it now"? Alternate skin for Lucina?
Final smash, that means that Chrom's deconfirmed.

Fishbowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fishbowl22
THUNDER SHULK, GIRL MARTH, CHROM, AND THE MIGHTY CAPTAIN! CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

I'm pretty sure Sakurai is aware of the Gematsu leak because of the Chrom thing

WwwWario

Smash Ace
WHAT THE HECK?! I'm confused!! Is Lucina a skin for Marth? She had the exact same moves as him!! Is Chrom confirmed or not?!

Oh, and finally - goodbye Gematsu Leak!!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
PEOPLE OF SMASHBOARDS. WE MUST BREAK FREE OF THE TYRANNOUS SHACKLES OF THE GEMATSU LEAK. WE MUST CELEBRATE OUR ONE AND ONLY LORD. SAKURAI

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
Us: "It's gonna be Shulk, cause we're so smart and we know everything about everything already." :o

Sakurai: "BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** PREDICTABILITY!"

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
This was literally my best case scenario in every way possible. I want to give Sakurai a huge, manly kiss on the cheek.

Screw you, Gematsu.
Robin looks identical to Shulk, So it's still right?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I am 100% satisfied with this outcome. <3

Welp, let the ****storm commence! =D

Volodya

Smash Apprentice
Everyone was like "oh man hype is dead cause is gonna be Shulk :[[["

Y'ALL PLAIN WRONG
I LOVE IT WHEN THINGS GO PLAIN WRONG

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Such an amazaing video. Lmao @ Chrom's scene :joyful:
Sakurai does it again.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I'm confused as hell right now. Lucina and Robin. No Chrom. Captain Falcon. A wave of thoughts and emotions right now.

D

Deleted member

At long last, my dear friends, we have defeated the evil Gematsu leak. We have won. They have fallen.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
HOLY ****.

3 NEWCOMERS?

Or does Chrom even matter?

And lol. Gematsu dead in the water. Dead in the ****ing water. Sakurai shot that ***** all to hell.

Soul.

Congratulations to all those who supported Robin! I hope you enjoy the character's playstyle when the 3DS version releases!
And as for Captain Falcon.... YES!

josh bones

Smash Lord
Can someone give me a legitimate reason that isnt hype overload on why gematsu is dead? Desipte calling Mii fighters by name and wii fit trainer?

BelowZer0

Smash Apprentice
Why are you guys saying that it's dead? If chrom is in, then he's not wrong... And they could have easily switched chrom for Lucina

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Oh god! This has got to be the best thing ever, totally unexpected, two heavily-requested characters, both a cool FE:A character and a sword-magic user like EVERYBODY WANTED. And I think Sakurai's aware of the Gematsu link, will all his chrom bashing on the trailer :D I like Chrom, but Robin and Lucina are amazing, ****IN' AMAZING! Lucina looks like a mix of Marth and what Chrom would've played like with a little caffeine which sounds absolutely ridiculous (In a good way)! And Robin's a MAGIC USER! We don't have nearly enough magic users on Smash, I wonder what Lucina's FS is going to be!

Gematsu defenders suffering from denial ^

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Levin Sword? THAT'S ANNA'S WEAPON! Robin, why you do this?... :crying:
No Shulk today? Chrom Deconfirmed? Gematsu?
I'm sad that I can't be happy since Robin pretty much murdered Anna...

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Why are you guys saying that it's dead? If chrom is in, then he's not wrong... And they could have easily switched chrom for Lucina
Chrom is part of Robin's final Smash it appears. Also Gematsu cannot account for Robin at all, while sending an e-mail just last night claiming that Shulk was to be shown off today. Its dead.

domokl

Smash Lord
Chrom being blatanly disconfirmed kills gematsu. Also gematsu said shulk today.

Devil G.

Smash Apprentice
This seems like a good moment to post my first message. Falcon revealed, the leak being proven false,... GREAT! I'm so glad I didn't believe it all along :)

josh bones

Smash Lord
People were depress that sal "stole" the hype, and once it wasnt shulk, everybody got this idea that the leak is fake despite mii fighters

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY SOMEONE I WANT WHO ISN'T MEGAMAN!

OMG it's actually happening! Thank you Sakurai, and haha Sal Romano! Both my dreams have come true! Robin is officially my main, no questions asked! I literally haven't been this excited at ANY point up til now. I can't even handle my hype right now I had to try so hard to not wake everyone up with my loud "YES!" I got my number 1 most wanted character. I am satifisfied now. I don't care who else gets in.

AND the Gematsu naysayers win! Who woulda thunk it?

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
Wait...C. Falcon appeared in the trailer and was added to the main site, unlike G&W. G&W deconfirmed?

Never played Fire Emblem, but Robin looks amazing. Lucina looks like a Marth clone, both in appearance and in moveset

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Well, I don't want to be a d* and quote all my posts claiming that the leak was still possibly false, but hey. There you go.

Chrom deconfirmed. Leak is dead. It could have true parts, but we can't believe anything else on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom