• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Idea for the Brawl Character Selection

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
He's speaking random dibble...

I have Sonic in my sig because I don't want him in Brawl...that's genious...(I don't have RIdley yet because I have yet to see a good pic of him in a SIg)

Are you guys above 12?
why r u gay and trying 2 ask me out? sicko... and ur probably just 2 stupid to understand anything.:lick: see that? thats u

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
why r u gay and trying 2 ask me out? sicko... and ur probably just 2 stupid to understand anything.:lick: see that? thats u
...YOu so wish you could have this

Oh yeah, I'm sure your so intelligent with your constant flaming...If anything your very ignorant with your close minded views...I'm surprised you haven't called out someone's race...

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
That statement made complete sense...

Also George Bush is an Awesome President and I am the reincarnation of Buhdda
what does George bush have 2 do with Brawl? even though he is an awesome president... and if u think ur the incarnation of buddah ur definitely living in your own world. haha i knew you were all nerds with nothing better to do...

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
...YOu so wish you could have this

Oh yeah, I'm sure your so intelligent with your constant flaming...If anything your very ignorant with your close minded views...I'm surprised you haven't called out someone's race...
shut up. ur the one that asked me if im above 12. and ill keep flaming you if you keep posting stuff that doesnt have a thing to do with Brawl. just face it. no matter what u say i can easily tell u off. ive told like everyone off on this thread except a few people.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
what does George bush have 2 do with Brawl? even though he is an awesome president... and if u think ur the incarnation of buddah ur definitely living in your own world. haha i knew you were all nerds with nothing better to do...
I'm more of an Emo-Skater kinda person...But that's not something you need to know...

I see your on this forum...

You must have a ****ing awesome social life to come to this forum to spread your ignorance, flaming people for no reason and thinking your all high and mighy...Better than us "nerds"...

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
Yes, because I was out with my girlfriend means you've told me off.

I mean, seriously, the guy can't even spell. And so what if we're nerds? Look at Bill Gates. He's one of the richest men on earth. Or you can look at Steve Jobs. Also incredibly rich. And once again, since you can't get it through your skull: Charade was unlockable in ONE game. ONE. GAME. Hell, he didn't even have a backstory (At least, not a good one. A zombie? Reeeeeal original). Besides, if Sakurai made a list, I doubt Charade would even be on it. Although I can't expect you to read this, your two brain cells are obviously needed to bash your head on the keyboard and hope a readable message comes out of it.

I don't want to fight you though; I dislike beating up pre-schoolers.

One last thing: Ever heard of John Gabriel's internet f***wad theory? It works like this. Regular person+anonymity+Audience=f***wad. I figure that describes you accurately.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Ha. Someone just called George Bush an awesome president. Isn't that a ban-able offense? If it isn't it should be. And it isn't smart to call someone a nerd on a website, that you also post on. Just a suggestion.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Now here's my prediction:

I see it...I see that in the future, there will be a ban for extreme immaturity and flaming.
Okay, Phantom7, I guess you can figure that out.

Why do we even keep this homophobe on the forums? I mean, there hasn't been ONE intelligent post of him in this topic. Just close this piece of ****, there's thousand other threads like this that are more worthy of discussing

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
it seemed like a good list, some of the characters seemed out of place, but I'd give it a 8.4

Cinder

Smash Master
shut up lemon head. im a smash child now. and im getting more and more posts.
FINE 1: I BARELY KNOW WHO THEY ARE 2: YOU SUCK 3: GET YOUR UGLY FACE OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow...I'm amazed at your maturity. Where do you get off saying I suck, and that I'm ugly? I'm not ugly...just ask my girlfriend:p

Okay, you don't know who Lucario and Geno are...that's fine. You've obviously been living under a rock, but that's fine. Next time, do a little research. That way, you can give a logical explanation for omitting characters, instead of "I barely know who they are."

And one more thing: this is NOT YOUR THREAD! You CREATED it, but Smashboards technically OWNS it, and you have no right to tell someone to get out of it.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Now here's my prediction:

I see it...I see that in the future, there will be a ban for extreme immaturity and flaming.
Okay, Phantom7, I guess you can figure that out.

Why do we even keep this homophobe on the forums? I mean, there hasn't been ONE intelligent post of him in this topic. Just close this piece of ****, there's thousand other threads like this that are more worthy of discussing
u cant tell them to close this thread. ok i admit ur right about it not being mine but i still created it and u have no right to destroy it

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Yes, because I was out with my girlfriend means you've told me off.

I mean, seriously, the guy can't even spell. And so what if we're nerds? Look at Bill Gates. He's one of the richest men on earth. Or you can look at Steve Jobs. Also incredibly rich. And once again, since you can't get it through your skull: Charade was unlockable in ONE game. ONE. GAME. Hell, he didn't even have a backstory (At least, not a good one. A zombie? Reeeeeal original). Besides, if Sakurai made a list, I doubt Charade would even be on it. Although I can't expect you to read this, your two brain cells are obviously needed to bash your head on the keyboard and hope a readable message comes out of it.

I don't want to fight you though; I dislike beating up pre-schoolers.

One last thing: Ever heard of John Gabriel's internet f***wad theory? It works like this. Regular person+anonymity+Audience=f***wad. I figure that describes you accurately.
ok look kittyman, i can spell, but guess what? THIS ISNT SCHOOL AND I DONT GIVE A CRAP IF I SPELL A WORD WRONG. im not gonna sit here and make sure every freakin word is spelled correctly. and anyway, its not like u have 2 b a nerd 2 b rich and famous. and ditto STILL would be way behind charade if sakurai made a list

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I'm no mod, so don't worry about me ^^; Just be more mature and calm down and perhaps we CAN turn this flamefest around into a normal discussion once again.

While I don't agree with some of your picks, this is your thread, right. You should've just used the search button, the forum is cluttered with these kind of threads and everybody grows tired of it. Think about that.

Cinder

Smash Master
u cant tell them to close this thread. ok i admit ur right about it not being mine but i still created it and u have no right to destroy it
You're right, we can't destroy your creation, but the mods can. We're all just hoping that a mod will show mercy and put this thread out of its misery.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Uhh..I'm sorry, but I didn't realize DK was a lightweight
Oh, and Ditto's cool! How DARE you say it isn't!
...Hey, you still haven't explained leaving Lucario and Geno out *makes pouty face (again)*
uhh.. whats lucarios backstory, geniuswell, maybe he evolves from Riolu thats what ur probably thinking

Cinder

Smash Master
uhh.. whats lucarios backstory, geniuswell, maybe he evolves from Riolu thats what ur probably thinking
Dude, Lucario is the only Pokemon with a real backstory other than Mewtwo. Its backstory was shown in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (that's right, it has a movie), but I'll sum it up for you: Lucario was a Pokemon that served Sir Aaron. In the midst of a violent war, Aaron betrayed Lucario by trapping it in a special staff. Several centuries later, Ash and crew accidentally freed Lucario. Lucario spent the entire movie trying to find out why Aaron betrayed him (she...it...whatever). Granted, it's not as deep as Mewtwo's but it's pretty darn close.

Now do you see?

Oh, and, you're right...I AM a genius, thanks for noticing:chuckle:

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Dude, Lucario is the only Pokemon with a real backstory other than Mewtwo. Its backstory was shown in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (that's right, it has a movie), but I'll sum it up for you: Lucario was a Pokemon that served Sir Aaron. In the midst of a violent war, Aaron betrayed Lucario by trapping it in a special staff. Several centuries later, Ash and crew accidentally freed Lucario. Lucario spent the entire movie trying to find out why Aaron betrayed him (she...it...whatever). Granted, it's not as deep as Mewtwo's but it's pretty darn close.

Now do you see?

Oh, and, you're right...I AM a genius, thanks for noticing:chuckle:
i was being sarcastic, ******

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
My lawyer has something to say to you, Phantom7.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2155606

See? Even he agrees. This thread needs to be shut down. As Crystallion said, use the search function and you'll find that there are plenty of threads just like this one for you to put in your two cents. Awright?

Smooth Criminal

P.S./Edit: OMG! I posted on SWF. AGAIN.
i know there r alot of threads like this. but that doesnt mean theyre all exactly the same. i just wanted to share what characters i think would be nice to see in Brawl. and if u dont like it, all u gotta say is something like this: well mega mans pretty cool but i dont know about charade. pretty good list but bad in some places. but ur all trying 2 get me 2 change the list which wont happen unless i want 2.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
i was being sarcastic, ******
I really hope this thread is locked soon and you get banned. Making such derogatory comments toward mental *********** isn't funny. It's pretty pathetic that you have to go so low; Well maybe your under 10 so that could be somewhat understandable as to why you have such a childish and immature way of apporaching things and replying to comments.

-Knight

Vali

Smash Ace
Wow, this has to be one of the worst threads I've seen. How on earth is it not locked yet? Better yet, the idiotic immature TC stops bumping it so this monstrosity can rot in peace.

Cinder

Smash Master
I really hope this thread is locked soon and you get banned. Making such derogatory comments toward mental *********** isn't funny. It's pretty pathetic that you have to go so low; Well maybe your under 10 so that could be somewhat understandable as to why you have such a childish and immature way of apporaching things and replying to comments.

-Knight
Exactly! I may not actually be mentally challenged, but I don't appreciate you putting such a stigma on people who really are!

btw...Knight, it's just a matter of time;)

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Phantom's just got issues, that's all. And "anger management" is also not in his vocabulary. So I guess if we all leave this thread alone and a mod locks it and this guy gets banned for a while, all will return to normal. Just a thought.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord

-Knight
Agreed. Neither is using the word Gay in a derrogatory sense. We were all having such a nice time Phantom, but you just had to ruin it with your love of crappy lists, bad insults, and terrible presidents.

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
I wonder, what does he think he's accomplishing by calling us ******* and homosexuals? Does he think we're go and cry to our mothers? Somehow, I really don't see the point of his flames. And spelling is important on the internet. Why? Because your terrible spelling makes you look like an idiot. It's incredibly difficult to take someone seriously wen tehy tok lik tihs. And still, I don't dislike you for wanting Charade. Everyone has their opinion. We dislike you because you get defensive on the slightest provocation. Just chill.

btw, there's a name above the kitty avatar. But I can tell you just like the pretty picture.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I wonder, what does he think he's accomplishing by calling us ******* and homosexuals? Does he think we're go and cry to our mothers? Somehow, I really don't see the point of his flames. And spelling is important on the internet. Why? Because your terrible spelling makes you look like an idiot. It's incredibly difficult to take someone seriously wen tehy tok lik tihs. And still, I don't dislike you for wanting Charade. Everyone has their opinion. We dislike you because you get defensive on the slightest provocation. Just chill.

btw, there's a name above the kitty avatar. But I can tell you just like the pretty picture.
i know but im sorry calling u kittyman is just fun. and anyway im over 10. and i can spell alot of stuff. besides you all kind o started it. just look on the first page. ur calling me ******** cuz of my list. if u dont like it just say so instead of forcing me to change it. and you also take everything way too seriously. i know yall arnt gay and ********. i dont dislike u 4 disliking me cuz of my flames. i dislike u cuz all you guys did was leave mean comments about my list on the 1st page. you, lemonhead (sorry i cant remember ur account name) and all them never said how you liked the list overall or what characters u liked. all you did was insult because i had charade and waluigi on my list. 2 characters you dont like. is that such a big deal? but i saw some people who gave a rating and said stuff about the characters they liked and didnt like. lets end this debate now and call it a draw. and forget we ever had this arguement. and i wanna know what u think of my list overall.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Ok, first of all, I'm surprised as to how nice you guys are being to this Phantom7. He's an idiot. That's really not a good list for brawl, and unless you are totally specific about your criticism he has a problem with it.
Ok, about Charade, he won't be in becasue A.He is NOT the main character of his series, is NOT an integral part of his series, and that's really what matters most for a 3rd party entry. No one would know who he is. and B. He just isn't going to make it.
Also, Phantom, the idea of Ditto is not simply a seperate character. It's more of a random selection. So, if you want to have a random battle, you could select Ditto (or another copying character) who would become another character. It's really simple.
this is what im talking about. he didnt say any of the characters he liked. all he did was call me an idiot 4 putting charade in and not ditto.

Cinder

Smash Master
i know but im sorry calling u kittyman is just fun. and anyway im over 10. and i can spell alot of stuff. besides you all kind o started it. just look on the first page. ur calling me ******** cuz of my list. if u dont like it just say so instead of forcing me to change it. and you also take everything way too seriously. i know yall arnt gay and ********. i dont dislike u 4 disliking me cuz of my flames. i dislike u cuz all you guys did was leave mean comments about my list on the 1st page. you, lemonhead (sorry i cant remember ur account name) and all them never said how you liked the list overall or what characters u liked. all you did was insult because i had charade and waluigi on my list. 2 characters you dont like. is that such a big deal? but i saw some people who gave a rating and said stuff about the characters they liked and didnt like. lets end this debate now and call it a draw. and forget we ever had this arguement. and i wanna know what u think of my list overall.
I'm glad we can end this argument (wait...when you said lemonhead, were you referring to me? Meh..). In all honesty, I think your list is pretty good...a couple of places where I disagree, but no one will ever come up with a list that pleases EVERYONE. I can't think of an actual score to give it, but it's not bad.

btw...the characters I agree with on your list: Bowser Jr. (always thought he was adorable), Sonic, Wolf (it wouldn't be a bad idea), Ridley, and Dedede. I still think Lucario and Geno should have been in, but that's just my opinion.

That is my honest assessment of this list...

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
No charade, you want SC represented than make Link a broken character in Brawl and we're good...

And even the way you're saying it Chrade would have to either be a transformation character, or would just be a dumb idea.

Cinder

Smash Master
Wow...that's random...anyway, I think you need to upload it to photobucket or imageshack (or a similar website) and use the link...I'm not SURE about that...I've never actually done it...I'm going by what I've heard...

EDIT: or...you can just do what Psychoincarnate says...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wow...that's random...anyway, I think you need to upload it to photobucket or imageshack (or a similar website) and use the link...I'm not SURE about that...I've never actually done it...I'm going by what I've heard...
OH...I thought he said how do you get pictures in Reply...

I've heard that question a log recently...

My Bad...heh

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings

EDIT: or...you can just do what Psychoincarnate says...
thanx u were right

Top Bottom