• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
Here's a screenshot of the Rosalina-inspired Mii costume unlocked with her amiibo in Mario Kart 8 and some art of it. :)

Is it bad to put this on my personal mii?

I'm going to do it anyway...

Last edited:

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Nair can potentially be one of Mewtwo's best moves to use against us, as it's wide hitbox can stun Luma and kill him. Kinda similar to how Mario's dair is great for handling us. I don't see any problems with his special attacks except Shadow Ball if it pierces through Luma.

C3CC

Smash Lord
LOL at some of Daisy's fans raging at Rosalina because she keeps getting more attention while Daisy is completely ignored and forgotten.

And I actually hope they keep it that way. I hate Daisy more than words could ever explain.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
They'll bring back the old N- air range and a little less cool down on some moves. :V
--------

Mentioning MTP again? He's banned for now. Well, looks like his Rosalina amiibo thing is still gona stick on him for quite a while LOL.
So how do you guys reckon Rosalina will fare against Mewtwo and Lucas, from what we have seen so far (assuming Rosalina remains unchanged after the upcoming patch, and assuming default movesets)?

Lucas I have no worries about. Some of his attacks have high launch power but they are slower than Ness' and he has slower movement than Ness. And he's just as screwed for recovery as Ness is against us. His version of PK Fire doesn't hang around either, so it won't be trapping us, which is probably the most annoying thing against Ness. So I think we'll actually have an even easier time against Lucas compared to Ness.

Mewtwo I'm not sure about. I mean, his moveset looks just like his Melee one. And if the properties are as terrible as in Melee, then he's gonna be possibly one of the easiest match-ups. But I'd like to think they improved him. Still, he's large and light and floaty, just like Rosalina, but he doesn't have a Luma or the same defensive maneuvers as Rosalina to mitigate that weakness and doesn't seem quite as quick. His Shadow Ball also will be a non-issue, his side special isn't an actual attack and it may not be as useful against us. It's not looking too good, but I hope he isn't a complete pushover in this game.
About Lucas trailer, quite irritated to see Rosalina become a dummy for the first time alone, can't she use GP at that time?
LOL at some of Daisy's fans raging at Rosalina because she keeps getting more attention while Daisy is completely ignored and forgotten.

And I actually hope they keep it that way. I hate Daisy more than words could ever explain.
I understand, everyone has their own personal dislikes, whatever the reason is, just don't be "mariotehplumber", a guy who do radical thing on a character or a thing he hates, although it's a troll, his hate is real.

Last edited:

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Like any typical projectile though, Gravitational Pull will likely counter Shadow Ball.
Yeah but it can still be a problem at midrange.

Mewtwo could be a threat to Rosa if he could space us well enough with his aerials and if his U-Throw kills us ridiculously early due to our weight.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Mewtwo could be a threat to Rosa if he could space us well enough with his aerials and if his U-Throw kills us ridiculously early due to our weight.
At the same time, Rosalina is a character that can KO Bowser as early as 60% with a lot of her moves, especially with U-air juggling.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Um... wouldn't it be a bit too early to discuss Rosalina vs Mewtwo MU? I'm we'll know when he is available.And then we can discuss the MU in the MU thread.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Nothing is set in stone, you could assume that because Mewtwo is so late they've had more time to tweak him and change him to make him more viable. Also, Rosie could be changed/nerfed at the 15 april patch. But, I've we had to make some sort of assumption I would think Lucas is in a disadvantage against us and Metwo evens up. I'm really curious how his side b and down b work.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Anyone else think Mewtwo's Side and Down B is going to end up giving Luma trouble?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Not particularly. With Side B especially, wouldn't catching Luma and not Rosalina leave Mewtwo open for a punish?
Well, if Luma is right next to Rosa then its likely a free punish for her, but say if you knock Rosalina away far enough or in some cases if they're separated via Luma Shot or Warp, Mewtwo can catch it and get some free damage in. And it also depends on how quick Mewtwo can act out of Side B.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well, if Luma is right next to Rosa then its likely a free punish for her, but say if you knock Rosalina away far enough or in some cases if they're separated via Luma Shot or Warp, Mewtwo can catch it and get some free damage in. And it also depends on how quick Mewtwo can act out of Side B.
If Rosalina had been knocked away though, it'd be impractical to just use the side B on a lone Luma. It'd be better to just knock Luma off stage outright.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I understand, everyone has their own personal dislikes, whatever the reason is, just don't be "mariotehplumber", a guy who do radical thing on a character or a thing he hates, although it's a troll, his hate is real.
Then again , while he is crazy , His point apparently is directed to the people who see Rosalina as ''Hentai''. I don't like his radical views , but far too many people INDEED treat this pretty fictional character as something beyond sexual , which is really disgusting. For a Mario character on top of that. Seeing a powerful figure like Rosalina being lowered to the level of Lewd material for the eyes of random men with cartoon fetishes makes me lose hope.

Also we should really get a Daisy and Waluigi and even a Zelda costume , for the sake of diversity since being happy that others don't get anything is really obnoxious.

I feel bad for people who wanted a Daisy costume , even if i got well served.

I find really ignorant and inmature when people just cannot put it a rest on hating characters all the time , it's quite childish .(assuming those people are adults , but i could be wrong , of course).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Then again , while he is crazy , His point apparently is directed to the people who see Rosalina as ''Hentai''. I don't like his radical views , but far too many people INDEED treat this pretty fictional character as something beyond sexual , which is really disgusting. For a Mario character on top of that. Seeing a powerful figure like Rosalina being lowered to the level of Lewd material for the eyes of random men with cartoon fetishes makes me lose hope.

Also we should really get a Daisy and Waluigi and even a Zelda costume , for the sake of diversity since being happy that others don't get anything is really obnoxious.

I find really ignorant and inmature when people just cannot put it a rest on hating characters all the time , it's quite childish .(assuming those people are adults , but i could be wrong , of course).
Mariotehplumber uses "hentai" as a synonym for "stupid". He doesn't understand the proper meaning of the word.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
If Rosalina had been knocked away though, it'd be impractical to just use the side B on a lone Luma. It'd be better to just knock Luma off stage outright.
True, though if Luma tries to retaliate then his Side B would most likely stop whatever its doing, like how he completely stuffed Zard's recovery in the trailer.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
True, though if Luma tries to retaliate then his Side B would most likely stop whatever its doing, like how he completely stuffed Zard's recovery in the trailer.
If Rosalina is launched though, Luma can't attack anyway until she's out of hitstun.

In the case of Rosalina and Luma acting separately, you'd still be better off just going for one or the other straight up, though a Rosalina players who's really good at that won't make it easy for you to do anything to her or Luma.

Last edited:

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
I'm really curious to see how this match up will turn out. So far Mewtwo has a lot of potential to be a pain and we should definitely keep an eye on him, but of course it could very well just be another MU that Rosalina dominates.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't find any character to be trouble for Rosalina as it is, so I'll never get too worried.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Oh boo hoo. Who gives a damn about Daisy anyways...even though I do prefer her over Peach.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Oh boo hoo. Who gives a damn about Daisy anyways...even though I do prefer her over Peach.
Exactly, nobody cares, hahaha. Well maybe some people do but they're definitely the minority. Peach is alright in my book, though. She used to be my secondary main in Melee after Mewtwo, actually.

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Exactly, nobody cares, hahaha. Well maybe some people do but they're definitely the minority. Peach is alright in my book, though. She used to be my secondary main in Melee after Mewtwo, actually.
Yeah, at least "Blue Peach" has some actual significance in the Mario series, js.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So how do you guys reckon Rosalina will fare against Mewtwo and Lucas, from what we have seen so far (assuming Rosalina remains unchanged after the upcoming patch, and assuming default movesets)?

Lucas I have no worries about. Some of his attacks have high launch power but they are slower than Ness' and he has slower movement than Ness. And he's just as screwed for recovery as Ness is against us. His version of PK Fire doesn't hang around either, so it won't be trapping us, which is probably the most annoying thing against Ness. So I think we'll actually have an even easier time against Lucas compared to Ness.

Mewtwo I'm not sure about. I mean, his moveset looks just like his Melee one. And if the properties are as terrible as in Melee, then he's gonna be possibly one of the easiest match-ups. But I'd like to think they improved him. Still, he's large and light and floaty, just like Rosalina, but he doesn't have a Luma or the same defensive maneuvers as Rosalina to mitigate that weakness and doesn't seem quite as quick. His Shadow Ball also will be a non-issue, his side special isn't an actual attack and it may not be as useful against us. It's not looking too good, but I hope he isn't a complete pushover in this game.
Lucas depends. His moveset is different, and his smash attacks would be incredibly effective with dealing with Luma. His Up b is worse though.

Mewtwo...Is a mysterious factor. Not only did his data get changed around, but he is now in a different setting then Melee.
Is it bad to put this on my personal mii?

I'm going to do it anyway...
No, because thats what I wanted to do. Emphasis on wanted because I still don't have her. And I'm finally cancelling my order from nin nin games.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
His moveset is different
He's overall got slower attacks than Ness though, which I feel means he will fare even worse than Ness does. Plus, you don't need good Smash attacks to knock Luma off. I don't get why people act like having an ability to knock Luma off is amazing or special, literally every character in the game has no problems doing this if the Rosalina players is inefficient at keeping Luma safe. Pac-Man is the only character who is particularly good at getting rid of Luma.

different setting then Melee.
Mewtwo wasn't low tier in Melee because of the setting, he was just fundamentally flawed - huge hitbox, but really light and floaty, and nothing to make up for it. And his specials were frankly dog crap (you could literally attack him right out of his side B).

I expect at least some problems to be fixed to make him more viable but he's still fundamentally the same from what we have seen. Definitely doesn't look any quicker or anything.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Why didn't you mention me when quoting? XD
Ironically, in his "Why Rosalina is hentai" video, he think SSB4 character artwork are all hentai!( Because he said SSB4 Peach is hentai, SM64 Peach isn't hentai. I don't care if this is a troll or not since he had made an apology video.
To sum up, I hate him but won't go to his videos and mock him anymore. We all hate a person who is so radical on video games, and to his loyal fans, we can't say they are idiots, some just like to see troll videos and have same views with MTP. Most of them probably hates Rosalina too.

When you hate only a specific character, just simply say you don't like it. Don't try to argue or flamming a character. And heck doing a troll video on a video game character is even more stupid.
Mariotehplumber uses "hentai" as a synonym for "stupid". He doesn't understand the proper meaning of the word.
We don't really know, I dare say MTP is like a rotten onion, means that you have to peel many layers to know him. We all don't like a guy like this. And it is not wrong to hate Hentai, but kind of ironic since every characters, even male characters have the hentai fuel. What every MTP says are just...ironic...
Do you have anything to say about his supporters (Who keep made supportive comments, and heck, even mock back at those who criticize his comments) or to anyone that just simply neutral on his acts and enjoy seeing his videos? I met one on Smashboards, I just don't want to say his name.
Nothing is set in stone, you could assume that because Mewtwo is so late they've had more time to tweak him and change him to make him more viable. Also, Rosie could be changed/nerfed at the 15 april patch. But, I've we had to make some sort of assumption I would think Lucas is in a disadvantage against us and Metwo evens up. I'm really curious how his side b and down b work.
No please, no more balance patch, because first, ruins replays, two, it means that we might need to change character gameplay mechanics again!

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Um... wouldn't it be a bit too early to discuss Rosalina vs Mewtwo MU? I'm we'll know when he is available.And then we can discuss the MU in the MU thread.
Mewtwo won't be receiving its own discussion period during the round 1 match-up discussions, but it will have its moment for round 2.

Anyone else think Mewtwo's Side and Down B is going to end up giving Luma trouble?
Disable could be useless against the Luma, but I can see Confusion being a problem if Mewtwo can use it to counter Luma Shot and Shooting Star Bit. Of course, it remains to be seen what Mewtwo's custom specials will be like.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mewtwo won't be receiving its own discussion period during the round 1 match-up discussions, but it will have its moment for round 2.

Disable could be useless against the Luma, but I can see Confusion being a problem if Mewtwo can use it to counter Luma Shot and Shooting Star Bit. Of course, it remains to be seen what Mewtwo's custom specials will be like.
Ok, looking forward too see this MU.
And really, balance patch sometimes is not really a good thing when a balance patch releases too frequently.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Why didn't you mention me when quoting? XD
Ironically, in his "Why Rosalina is hentai" video, he think SSB4 character artwork are all hentai!( Because he said SSB4 Peach is hentai, SM64 Peach isn't hentai. I don't care if this is a troll or not since he had made an apology video.
To sum up, I hate him but won't go to his videos and mock him anymore. We all hate a person who is so radical on video games, and to his loyal fans, we can't say they are idiots, some just like to see troll videos and have same views with MTP. Most of them probably hates Rosalina too.

When you hate only a specific character, just simply say you don't like it. Don't try to argue or flamming a character. And heck doing a troll video on a video game character is even more stupid.
Well , turns out his bait did indeed caught some fish.

There are tons of of People that like to vocally hate him , which is hilarious.
To me it shows that both sides are horrible and that Fanboys rage over the smallest things. His hate for a character that , according to him , seems to be a Big target for disgusting material is quite absurb but even so , i can see where he is coming from even if it's trolling. I Literally cannot go into Anything Rosalina-related without seeing people treating the character like a Sex-doll.
I literally hate the Rosalina fanbase for that sole reason , yet i don't hate the character because I know what is her true nature (a very mild and innocent one) and she is Likeable beyond her looks.

Hating Fictional characters is lame , only children would do that. And yet , is so interesting , Rosalina hardcore supporters seem to be so desperate to prove that she is ''better'' than Half of the More iconic Mario casts just for the sake of HATE , it's like an inferiority complex.

Hence why Many like Rosa , but hate her fans , because they ditch other characters by no particular Reason including but not limited to: Yoshi , Princess Peach , Toad , Toadette , Waluigi and Daisy. All of them , really likeable and Fun to have around.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

To me it shows that both sides are horrible and that Fanboys rage over the smallest things. His hate for a character that , according to him , seems to be a Big target for disgusting material is quite absurb but even so , i can see where he is coming from even if it's trolling. I Literally cannot go into Anything Rosalina-related without seeing people treating the character like a Sex-doll.
I literally hate the Rosalina fanbase for that sole reason , yet i don't hate the character because I know what is her true nature (a very mild and innocent one) and she is Likeable beyond her looks.

Hating Fictional characters is lame , only children would do that. And yet , is so interesting , Rosalina hardcore supporters seem to be so desperate to prove that she is ''better'' than Half of the More iconic Mario casts just for the sake of HATE , it's like an inferiority complex.

Hence why Many like Rosa , but hate her fans , because they ditch other characters by no particular Reason including but not limited to: Yoshi , Princess Peach , Toad , Toadette , Waluigi and Daisy. All of them , really likeable and Fun to have around.
I take it you hate every character's fan base ever then. Or you're unaware of the concept of Rule 34.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I take it you hate every character's fan base ever then. Or you're unaware of the concept of Rule 34.
I'm well aware of the Rule 34. Problem is , when the fans themselves are really attached to it as a factor to like the character , instead of actually like them for being more than just ''hot''. Let's take Claire Redfield for example ; Claire is a strong female figure in videogames and she is appealing and Barely sexualized yet still Pretty in her own , and even more , her fanbase never take her looks as priority over her status as emotional , likeable and badass zombie killer which is way more important . Her ''Rule 34'' exists of course , but her fanbase is never blinded by it and constantly calling her ''hot'' and making it the main reason why they like her ... Rosalina's fanbase on the other hand.... and don't get me started about how wrong it is for A Mario character ...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm well aware of the Rule 34. Problem is , when the fans themselves are really attached to it as a factor to like the character , instead of actually like them for being more than just ''hot''. Let's take Claire Redfield for example ; Claire is a strong female figure in videogames and she is appealing and Barely sexualized yet still Pretty in her own , and even more , her fanbase never take her looks as priority over her status as emotional , likeable and badass zombie killer which is way more important . Her ''Rule 34'' exists of course , but her fanbase is never blinded by it and constantly calling her ''hot'' and making it the main reason why they like her ... Rosalina's fanbase on the other hand.... and don't get me started about how wrong it is for A Mario character ...
Rosalina's fan base is no different to Claire Redfield's. I look at Rosalina Rule 34 almost daily, and I love it, but I still am more concerned with the actual character.

I don't know why you single out Rosalina's fan base here, literally every attractive character is no different in this regard. In fact, a lot of people who love Rosalina Rule 34 look at Peach Rule 34 just as much. In fact, Peach has more dirty art of her than Rosalina.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Rosalina's fan base is no different to Claire Redfield's. I look at Rosalina Rule 34 almost daily, and I love it, but I still am more concerned with the actual character.

I don't know why you single out Rosalina's fan base here, literally every attractive character is no different in this regard. In fact, a lot of people who love Rosalina Rule 34 look at Peach Rule 34 just as much. In fact, Peach has more dirty art of her than Rosalina.
Actually it is , i'm talking from experience since the character i used as an Example is a favorite of Mine. Much like Jill , Claire is appealing and the fans know it , but they like to Show the love for them starting with the fact that they are a Strong role model for females. Why do you think Rebecca is not as popular yet she is still Pretty and all?? Because many see her as a ''Weakling'' and a side character with zero Strong points , unlike Jill and Claire. This means fans care more about what they represent rather than how they look.

There's literally lewd material to every character out there and more if they are Female (real talk) , but then again i have not seen many people listing ''Hot'' as the reason why they like Mario , Luigi , Daisy , Wario , Peach , Waluigi and so.

But For Rosalina , it seems like the auto-answer to this question provided by many people.

This kind of talk is something i see in a daily basis:

''Rosalina , Hot, Rosalina , Biker Suit, Rosalina , Hot , Rosalina , Lewd , Rosalina , Sexy , Rosalina , Smokin- Hot , Rosalina , Biker Suit , Rosalina , Milf , Rosalina, waifu ......''

i would like that to be a lie , but it is not.

You would rarely see something like:

''I like Rosalina because she is a Strong Woman amount the Mario universe''
'' I like Rosalina because she is motherly and mature unlike others''
'' I like Rosalina because she can float and has magic powers''
'' I like Rosalina because she is gentle and caring with the Lumas''

This , right here , is something that almost no one says anymore.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Actually it is , i'm talking from experience since the character i used as an Example is a favorite of Mine. Much like Jill , Claire is appealing and the fans know it , but they like to Show the love for them starting with the fact that they are a Strong role model for females. Why do you think Rebecca is not as popular yet she is still Pretty and all?? Because many see her as a ''Weakling'' and a side character with zero Strong points , unlike Jill and Claire. This means fans care more about what they represent rather than how they look.

There's literally lewd material to every character out there and more if they are Female (real talk) , but then again i have not seen many people listing ''Hot'' as the reason why they like Mario , Luigi , Daisy , Wario , Peach , Waluigi and so.

But For Rosalina , it seems like the auto-answer to this question provided by many people.

''Rosalina , Hot, Rosalina , Biker Suit, Rosalina , Hot , Rosalina , Lewd , Rosalina , Sexy , Rosalina , Smokin- Hot , Rosalina , Biker Suit , Rosalina , Milf , Rosalina ......''

That's not what I see at all. Like yeah, a lot of people think she looks good, but that doesn't mean that's all they view her as. Saying "she's hot" is way easier to say in a casual context than "she is a deep, inspiring, strong character with a riveting backstory".

And like I said, people do this with so many characters in the Mario franchise. It happens much more often with Peach than with Rosalina, because for a lot of people, all Peach is good for is looking good. And don't get me started on the amount if times I have seen Bowser referred to as "bara boyfriend".

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
That's not what I see at all. Like yeah, a lot of people think she looks good, but that doesn't mean that's all they view her as. Saying "she's hot" is way easier to say in a casual context than "she is a deep, inspiring, strong character with a riveting backstory".

And like I said, people do this with so many characters in the Mario franchise. It happens much more often with Peach than with Rosalina, because for a lot of people, all Peach is good for is looking good. And don't get me started on the amount if times I have seen Bowser referred to as "bara boyfriend".
She is really Great looking and gorgeous but the fact that Many seem to overlook the fact that she is way more than just that is what makes me think that her fanbase is rather flawed.

In this context , Princess Peach cannot be safe from Rule 34 (nobody can) but the truth is that She and many other characters have not the defacto ''HOT'' card when it comes to reasons of why do you like ''X'' character. When People say they like her is because she is gentle , calm , active, girly , friendly and full of life and after that , Pretty ... and all that.

In the case of Bowser , the minority that can see him as sexual material doesn't represent the Fanbase because not many people says that , and even if some do , it's joking.

In the case of Rosie , is a different story. I bet my all that if people didn't find her ''Hot'' above of all things , her popularity wouldn't be as Big as it is , and THAT'S actually something bad.

It should be : Rosalina = Mature , Backstory , Personality , Hot
but instead , it seems it is = Rosalina , Hot , Sexy , Waifu ,....... , Mature , Backstory , Personality.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
She is really Great looking and gorgeous but the fact that Many seem to overlook the fact that she is way more than just that is what makes me think that her fanbase is rather flawed.

In this context , Princess Peach cannot be safe from Rule 34 (nobody can) but the truth is that She and many other characters have not the defacto ''HOT'' card when it comes to reasons of why do you like ''X'' character. When People say they like her is because she is gentle , calm , active, girly , friendly and full of life and after that , Pretty ... and all that.

In the case of Bowser , the minority that can see him as sexual material doesn't represent the Fanbase because not many people says that , and even if some do , it's joking.

In the case of Rosie , is a different story. I bet my all that if people didn't find her ''Hot'' above of all things , her popularity wouldn't be as Big as it is , and THAT'S actually something bad.

It should be : Rosalina = Mature , Backstory , Personality , Hot
but instead , it seems it is = Rosalina , Hot , Sexy , Waifu ,....... , Mature , Backstory , Personality.
You're literally just making nonsensical, presumptuous claims at this point.

I have never seen someone like Peach for any of those reasons. Because they don't exist. People like Peach because she's moe fanboy bait. Heck, people say all of the time that her Smash model is the best because she has a larger bust than she does in Mario games.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Just...have fun, and respect each other.
Um...I'm a little curious why you quote my comment rather than press the reply button...

Well, Rule34 is really a disgusting place for me to go. I don't like that website.
Yeah, it's true, nearly every character (Including male characters) have NSFW material, I'm trying to be clear here,if you don't want to look at those, then don't. Hate it? Yeah of course you can, afterall Rule34 is really a website that isn't suitable for everyone. But taking this to hate Rosalina and proove she is hentai is really really ridiculous. Pretty does not equal hentai, I'm sure a lot of you guys and even the female ones agreed with this. Just don't let those NSFW stuff ruin a character you love.

''Rosalina , Hot, Rosalina , Biker Suit, Rosalina , Hot , Rosalina , Lewd , Rosalina , Sexy , Rosalina , Smokin- Hot , Rosalina , Biker Suit , Rosalina , Milf , Rosalina, waifu ......''

Well, afterall you can't deny that she is pretty.
I take the first sentence as one of the reason why I like Rosalina,
, there are.
@ ChikoLad ChikoLad , @ Swiftie_Muggle Swiftie_Muggle please...snap out of it. I don't think this is worth arguing, I it's everyone's freedom to have their own reason to like a character, no matter the reason is obvious, disgusting, etc... we all like the character, and that's why we stick together.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
You're literally just making nonsensical, presumptuous claims at this point.

I have never seen someone like Peach for any of those reasons. Because they don't exist. People like Peach because she's moe fanboy bait. Heck, people say all of the time that her Smash model is the best because she has a larger bust than she does in Mario games.
Except they do and they continue to do so. All in all , Rosalina is a more common victim of Sexual references , material , and claims that Peach has been.

Not saying that Peach hasn't Rule 34 , but People never rub it and claim it as reason to like her (Universally) but in the case of Rosa they do , most of the so called fanbase do it .

I also like how this turned quickly into a PeachxRosalina comparison , when I was just referencing Rosalina and her fanbase.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
@ ChikoLad ChikoLad , @ Swiftie_Muggle Swiftie_Muggle please...snap out of it. I don't think this is worth arguing, I it's everyone's freedom to have their own reason to like a character, no matter the reason is obvious, disgusting, etc... we all like the character, and that's why we stick together.
I guess they're meant for each other. :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom