• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I guess they're meant for each other. :smirk:
Very funny , Now tell me one with Swords and Dragons.

Just...have fun, and respect each other.
Um...I'm a little curious why you quote my comment rather than press the reply button...
Because i was replying to the Mariotehplumber argument.

I don't think he is doing the right thing , but then again i can see where he is coming from since he is using something that is partially ''true'' in his favor for an argument , but trolling in the end so nothing serious there.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Except they do and they continue to do so. All in all , Rosalina is a more common victim of Sexual references , material , and claims that Peach has been.
Objectively false. Peach has been around longer than Rosalina, and is a one dimensional moe character. Nintendo has even officially made fun of Peach's fan base.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Objectively false. Peach has been around longer than Rosalina, and is a one dimensional moe character. Nintendo has even officially made fun of Peach's fan base.
Again , why bringing up Peach?

The things i'm saying are not really made up , but i understand if some don't agree.

In fact , i have never said she hasn't that kind of Material , is just that Rosalina has 3x more and she is from 2007.

If i search ''Princess Peach'' in Google images the main rows are full of Peach Hi res from games and i need to scroll down and down to see a Lewd image and even deeper if i wanna see something worse.

If i search Rosalina the Top has already enough Suggestive and Nude images of her....

So yeah , basically that's how it is.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Again , why bringing up Peach?

The things i'm saying are not really made up , but i understand if some don't agree.

In fact , i have never said she hasn't that kind of Material , is just that Rosalina has 3x more and she is from 2007.

If i search ''Princess Peach'' in Google images the main rows are full of Peach Hi res from games and i need to scroll down and down to see a Lewd image and even deeper if i wanna see something worse.

If i search Rosalina the Top has already enough Suggestive and Nude images of her....

So yeah , basically that's how it is.
Because you brought her up?

Also:

Screenshot_2015-04-03-02-15-26.png

Seems fine to me.

It only takes slightly longer for Google Images to give me an NSFW Peach image than it does Rosalina. But that's because Peach has more official renders to begin with.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Quick Introduction: Hi everyone! I love Rosalina and she was my most wanted newcomer in Smash 4. I was very excited to say the least when she was revealed. I'm not sure if I'll post here often, but I'll probably pop over here sometimes and say hi or something.

The real reason I'm posting here is that I just wrote a little thing defending Rosalina as one of Nintendo's best characters in another thread and I thought you guys would enjoy it. Here it is:

She's the best Mario character because all of the others are lame and bland. Mario is the generic hero, Luigi is the reluctant hero, Peach is the damsel in distress, Wario is the antihero, Yoshi is cute but lol, Boswer is the stereotypical villain, etc. Being the best Mario character isn't really a big accomplishment, but w/e, she still wins the title.

While Rosalina isn't the most relevant character, I cannot see why that detracts from her being one of the best. The number of games she's been in doesn't really matter, imo. Her story is adorable and heartbreaking. Sure, it's a typical sob story, but she's the first Mario character to actually have depth. She's reserved because she's been hurt before and doesn't want to go through anything like that again. She has learned to suppress her emotions because she doesn't want to get attached and then go through more heartbreak. Off of the top of my head, I cannot think of a Nintendo character with Rosalina's depth. Pokemon's characters are lol, tLoZ has Midna and that's all I can think of for it, I already went over Mario, and I can't think of any other big Nintendo franchises. I really connect with Rosalina, so that's why I like her so much.

I'll say this right now: the number of appearances in games ≠ quality of the character.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I guess they're meant for each other. :smirk:
I just hate to see them argue...
Very funny , Now tell me one with Swords and Dragons.

Because i was replying to the Mariotehplumber argument.

I don't think he is doing the right thing , but then again i can see where he is coming from since he is using something that is partially ''true'' in his favor for an argument , but trolling in the end so nothing serious there.
You mean you want to specifically reply my comment right?
Well, he got banned from many forum sites, even Smashboards right now. Just how stupid that he say he's gonna scalp more amiibos because of this, he and his supporter think it is their fault, not his fault. Ridiculous...
Well... yeah, since Peach has been around longer than Rosalina. But am a bit worried to see Rosalina's NSFW getting more than Peach...
Quick Introduction: Hi everyone! I love Rosalina and she was my most wanted newcomer in Smash 4. I was very excited to say the least when she was revealed. I'm not sure if I'll post here often, but I'll probably pop over here sometimes and say hi or something.

The real reason I'm posting here is that I just wrote a little thing defending Rosalina as one of Nintendo's best characters in another thread and I thought you guys would enjoy it. Here it is:

She's the best Mario character because all of the others are lame and bland. Mario is the generic hero, Luigi is the reluctant hero, Peach is the damsel in distress, Wario is the antihero, Yoshi is cute but lol, Boswer is the stereotypical villain, etc. Being the best Mario character isn't really a big accomplishment, but w/e, she still wins the title.

While Rosalina isn't the most relevant character, I cannot see why that detracts from her being one of the best. The number of games she's been in doesn't really matter, imo. Her story is adorable and heartbreaking. Sure, it's a typical sob story, but she's the first Mario character to actually have depth. She's reserved because she's been hurt before and doesn't want to go through anything like that again. She has learned to suppress her emotions because she doesn't want to get attached and then go through more heartbreak. Off of the top of my head, I cannot think of a Nintendo character with Rosalina's depth. Pokemon's characters are lol, tLoZ has Midna and that's all I can think of for it, I already went over Mario, and I can't think of any other big Nintendo franchises. I really connect with Rosalina, so that's why I like her so much.

I'll say this right now: the number of appearances in games ≠ quality of the character.
Nicely said! Love your quote about Rosalina! And I always welcome you here!

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I disagree with your comments on Luigi, Wario, and Bowser as they are actually fairly complex characters, and I don't think Rosalina's backstory is a "typical sob story" as it actually deals with a pretty niche undertone, but pretty good post regardless.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
On the phone?
Lol try the Computer and the third Row is ready for you.

I didn't brought Peach like an example of a character that has a Nun status. I said she and many others :

A) are hated Because a fanbase likes a character way too much

B) Don't really need nor are listed as ''Hot'' as the 1st thing of likeable things they have.

You brought her up to argue that specifically she has more Lewd material vocal supporters , which is false.

Is it really necessary to try to put down other characters in order to claim your favorite is ''X'' thing or ''better''?

I Believe i pointed this out already. But i will not argue any longer , this , once again has turned into a pointless discussion and it's not use for us to keep going , let's just say we agree to desagree.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

All of those you just said is the main reason why Rosalina, in my opinion, will always be the best Mario character ever...and the reason why I ditched Mario and the rest in favor of her. She has the depth of being one of those characters you would see in games like Zelda or even Fire Emblem.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Is it really necessary to try to put down other characters in order to claim your favorite is ''X'' thing or ''better''?
You tell me. You're the one who's always popping up saying people "like Rosalina too much" and that Peach should be respected more than her and all that. And saying her MK8 voice actress is terrible. And just dissing people who like the character in general.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I disagree with your comments on Luigi, Wario, and Bowser as they are actually fairly complex characters, and I don't think Rosalina's backstory is a "typical sob story" as it actually deals with a pretty niche undertone, but pretty good post regardless.
I have no opinion about how he say about Luigi, Bowser, and Wario, but it's okay if you disagree.
On the phone?
Lol try the Computer and the third Row is ready for you.

I didn't brought Peach like an example of a character that has a Nun status. I said she and many others :

A) are hated Because a fanbase likes a character way too much

B) Don't really need nor are listed as ''Hot'' as the 1st thing of likeable things they have.

You brought her up to argue that specifically she has more Lewd material vocal supporters , which is false.

I Believe i pointed this out already. But i will not argue any longer , this , once again has turned into a pointless discussion and it's not use for us to keep going , let's just say we agree to desagree.
I really really think this arguement is pointless. I don't really get what are you get arguing about! Just stay chill ok, don't let those NSFW stuff mess over your favorite character.
You tell me. You're the one who's always popping up saying people "like Rosalina too much" and that Peach should be respected more than her and all that. And saying her MK8 voice actress is terrible. And just dissing people who like the character in general.
Um... I'm actually the one who really started this...sorry...
And please, that is his own opinion, try to tolerate his opinions even though you disagree. Don't argue a trilfing thing of Rosalina, it just feels pointless.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Then again , while he is crazy , His point apparently is directed to the people who see Rosalina as ''Hentai''. I don't like his radical views , but far too many people INDEED treat this pretty fictional character as something beyond sexual , which is really disgusting. For a Mario character on top of that. Seeing a powerful figure like Rosalina being lowered to the level of Lewd material for the eyes of random men with cartoon fetishes makes me lose hope.

Also we should really get a Daisy and Waluigi and even a Zelda costume , for the sake of diversity since being happy that others don't get anything is really obnoxious.

I feel bad for people who wanted a Daisy costume , even if i got well served.

I find really ignorant and inmature when people just cannot put it a rest on hating characters all the time , it's quite childish .(assuming those people are adults , but i could be wrong , of course).
As a Daisy fan myself (I almost like Daisy and Rosalina equally), I sorta agree because, even though we have costumes of 'said' character, why not just pick the actual character themselves? I dunno, it's probably just me being funny in a failed attempt. I DO agree, however, about the Zelda costume, though. We need a Zelda costume.

I also see eye to eye with you that it's immature to hate a fictional character this much.

Actually it is , i'm talking from experience since the character i used as an Example is a favorite of Mine. Much like Jill , Claire is appealing and the fans know it , but they like to Show the love for them starting with the fact that they are a Strong role model for females. Why do you think Rebecca is not as popular yet she is still Pretty and all?? Because many see her as a ''Weakling'' and a side character with zero Strong points , unlike Jill and Claire. This means fans care more about what they represent rather than how they look.

There's literally lewd material to every character out there and more if they are Female (real talk) , but then again i have not seen many people listing ''Hot'' as the reason why they like Mario , Luigi , Daisy , Wario , Peach , Waluigi and so.

But For Rosalina , it seems like the auto-answer to this question provided by many people.

This kind of talk is something i see in a daily basis:

''Rosalina , Hot, Rosalina , Biker Suit, Rosalina , Hot , Rosalina , Lewd , Rosalina , Sexy , Rosalina , Smokin- Hot , Rosalina , Biker Suit , Rosalina , Milf , Rosalina, waifu ......''

i would like that to be a lie , but it is not.

You would rarely see something like:

''I like Rosalina because she is a Strong Woman amount the Mario universe''
'' I like Rosalina because she is motherly and mature unlike others''
'' I like Rosalina because she can float and has magic powers''
'' I like Rosalina because she is gentle and caring with the Lumas''

This , right here , is something that almost no one says anymore.
I like Rosalina because she's strong in her own right, able to house and protect numerous Lumas like a guardian angel.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I have no opinion about how he say about Luigi, Bowser, and Wario, but it's okay if you disagree.

I really really think this arguement is pointless. I don't really get what are you get arguing about! Just stay chill ok, don't let those NSFW stuff mess over your favorite character.

Um... I'm actually the one who really started this...sorry...
And please, that is his own opinion, tokerate his opinions even though you disagree. Don't argue a trilfing thing of Rosalina, it just feels pointless.
Don't waste your time with this. There ain't **** we can do about it. Let @Mario & Sonic Guy or some other moderator deal with this.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
As a Daisy fan myself (I almost like Daisy and Rosalina equally), I sorta agree because, even though we have costumes of 'said' character, why not just pick the actual character themselves? I dunno, it's probably just me being funny in a failed attempt. I DO agree, however, about the Zelda costume, though. We need a Zelda costume.

I also see eye to eye with you that it's immature to hate a fictional character this much.

I like Rosalina because she's strong in her own right, able to house and protect numerous Lumas like a guardian angel.
Zelda costume on who? You mean Mii fighter? That'll be cool.
As you see @ Swiftie_Muggle Swiftie_Muggle , there are someone who has normal reasons to like Rosalina. :)
Don't waste your time with this. There ain't **** we can do about it. Let @Mario & Sonic Guy or some other moderator deal with this.
I'm sure they can figure it out by themselves. I hope...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Deal with what? A discussion? I thought that was what the boards were made for.

Or do the mods love censoring more than just avatars for no reason... :troll:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Whoa , nope.

I disagree and argue Whenever Peach is disrespected in a Really Unfair way.

HOWEVER , i don't really put down and ditch Rosalina as a character in spite of try to anger someone like you have done to me with Peach.

Whenever i'm show my personal uncomfortability with her current voice , I always have a real argument backing that up , whether it be the voice is either too girly or High pitched.

However , when i showed my support to Kerri Kane i.e. , You ditched her and disrespected her acting.

Whenever i have a slightly negative opinion against something Rosalina-related , i don't forget that She is still awesome but that that Rosalina-related thing isn't awesome in my book , example = her current voice.

Don't waste your time with this. There ain't **** we can do about it. Let @@Mario & Sonic Guy or some other moderator deal with this.
Oh please , you were the first one to jump off your seat when i mentioned that Rosalina's fanbase was infested with People that love her looks more than anything , obvious sign that a nerve was touched.

Sorry about that btw.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Deal with what? A discussion? I thought that was what the boards were made for.

Or do the mods love censoring more than just avatars for no reason... :troll:
Yeah, but just stay chill when discussing, not arguing.
What? You mean they censored your Rosalina avatar? Well that pic is a bit NSFW... Can't you post another pic as your avatar?
Whoa , nope.

HOWEVER , i don't really put down and ditch Rosalina as a character in spite of try to anger someone like you have done to me with Peach.

Whenever i'm show my personal uncomfortability with her current voice , I always have a real argument backing that up , whether it be the voice is either too girly or High pitched.

However , when i showed my support to Kerri Kane i.e. , You ditched her and disrespected her acting.

Whenever i have a slightly negative opinion against something Rosalina-related , i don't forget that She is still awesome but that that Rosalina-related thing isn't awesome in my book , example = her current voice.

Oh please , you were the first one to jump off your seat when i mentioned that Rosalina's fanbase was infested with People that love her looks more than anything , obvious sign that a nerve was touched.

Sorry about that btw.
Well I just simply think Peach is cute, that's it. I don't want any character to get disrespected. Speaking of disrespect, I can't believe they let Lucas keep shocking Rosalina with PK thunder in the trailer!

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Yeah, but just stay chill when discussing, not arguing.
What? You mean they censored your Rosalina avatar? Well that pic is a bit NSFW... Can't you post another pic as your avatar?

Well I just simply think Peach is cute, that's it. I don't want any character to get disrespected. Speaking of disrespect, I can't believe they let Lucas keep shocking Rosalina with PK thunder in the trailer!
i think they just wanted to show that he can still handle strong characters like her

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Whoa , nope.

I don't put down Peach to put Rosalina on a pedestal. Peach just never had much going for her to begin with. Disney Princesses are more appealing to me than Peach, and I don't like those. I don't hate Peach either, but she is the most forced video game character of all time. I'd be completely indifferent to her, or even possibly a minor fan of hers, if this weren't the case.

Again, Nintendo themselves make fun of Peach, what she represents, and her fan base, quite often. For example play Super Paper Mario. Chapter 3-4. It's pure gold.

I have no problem with liking Peach, but it's when people act like she is something truly, universally special that I get bothered, or when people overrate her popularity.

Also you don't have "real arguments" backing up why you think Laura does a bad job, you just say it's too high pitched and that's it.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
i think they just wanted to show that he can still handle strong characters like her
I know that Rosalina did got hit by Palutena's heaven light in her trailer, but now in Lucas trailer, she got hit for over 20 seconds!
I don't put down Peach to put Rosalina on a pedestal. Peach just never had much going for her to begin with. Disney Princesses are more appealing to me than Peach, and I don't like those. I don't hate Peach either, but she is the most forced video game character of all time. I'd be completely indifferent to her, or even possibly a minor fan of hers, if this weren't the case.

Again, Nintendo themselves make fun of Peach, what she represents, and her fan base, quite often. For example play Super Paper Mario. Chapter 3-4. It's pure gold.

I have no problem with liking Peach, but it's when people act like she is something truly, universally special that I get bothered, or when people overrate her popularity.
C'mon she is a old character, it's obvious that she has a large fanbase. I used to dislike Peach, but now I think she is cute.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I know that Rosalina did got hit by Palutena's heaven light in her trailer, but now in Lucas trailer, she got hit for over 20 seconds!

C'mon she is a old character, it's obvious that she has a large fanbase. I used to dislike Peach, but now I think she is cute.
That bothers you why?

And Zelda is way cuter than her, honestly. She's the real Nintendo princess in my point of view.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That bothers you why?

And Zelda is way cuter than her, honestly. She's the real Nintendo princess in my point of view.
I just hate to see Rosalina get spamed that's all. And heck we rarely see Rosalina become a dummy in a character's trailer right?

Zelda has so many looks, which Zelda do you prefer?

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Also you don't have "real arguments" backing up why you think Laura does a bad job, you just say it's too high pitched and that's it.
Actually i always do.

Contrary to Mercedes and Kerri laid back and composed performances , Laura shows more of her nature rather than trying to stay in-character with Rosalina's traits. Laura F Smith is a Girly Girl as she states herself in her own website.

Mercedes describes her performance as Rosalina like she would be in real-life , just a mother that advices her children.

Kerri Kane does Voice acting for Children apps , acting like a Motherly guide for little children.

Go figure , is not so hard to tell why both of them where picked as Rosalina.

Laura's voice is great but it feels like she treats Rosalina like it would be if she was the playable character in the game , rather than Rosalina ; She is not really inpersonating and trying to fit the character , she just fills Rosalina with the girliness inside of her as a person.

Contrary to Mercedes , who was a natural pick and Kerri who didn't need to play it out considering they are both mothers , and they should know better How to voice a character who is supposed to be MOTHERLY.

My arguments are even better when they are not '' She sounds like a smoker'' . There you go.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Actually i always do.

Contrary to Mercedes and Kerri laid back and composed performances , Laura shows more of her nature rather than trying to stay in-character with Rosalina's traits. Laura F Smith is a Girly Girl as she states herself in her own website.

Mercedes describes her performance as Rosalina like she would be in real-life , just a mother that advices her children.

Kerri Kane does Voice acting for Children apps , acting like a Motherly guide for little children.

Go figure , is not so hard to tell why both of them where picked as Rosalina.

Laura's voice is great but it feels like she treats Rosalina like it would be if she was the playable character in the game , rather than Rosalina ; She is not really inpersonating and trying to fit the character , she just fills Rosalina with the girliness inside of her as a person.

Contrary to Mercedes , who was a natural pick and Kerri who didn't need to play it out considering they are both mothers , and they should know better How to voice a character who is supposed to be MOTHERLY.

My arguments are even better when they are not '' She sounds like a smoker'' . There you go.
Uh... again, I don't have much opinion on Rosalina's voice actor, I do agree that Laura is a bit too girly (Or high pitch to be exact) compare to Mercedes and Kerri. But I still think Rosalina's voice is all fine so far. I don't think it really bugs me. As long as Rosalina is still what she looks like.

I really like Rosalina in a motherly way like she was in Super Mario Galaxy, but seeing her so energectic makes me feel happy too.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I just hate to see Rosalina get spamed that's all. And heck we rarely see Rosalina become a dummy in a character's trailer right?

Zelda has so many looks, which Zelda do you prefer?
Hey, at least we should be grateful she's getting more attention these days whether it's her doing the ass kicking or her taking a beating, which basically means she doesn't like anyone holding back on her.

Every one of them, from Ocarina of Time to Skyward Sword.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hey, at least we should be grateful she's getting more attention these days whether it's her doing the *** kicking or her taking a beating, which basically means she doesn't like anyone holding back on her.

Every one of them, from Ocarina of Time to Skyward Sword.
I see your comment often has the ***, you know that typing offensive words get censored right? Yeah, I only realize that when I accidentally typed one before... Just please, minimize that.

What about Hyrule Warriors, and Toon Zelda? You like those too right?
Personally I think Zelda is looking more and more pretty over recent new Zelda games.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Let me just say , LOL . I Don't know but i think this song fits her perfectly , even if the meaning is really not related to her.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I see your comment often has the ***, you know that typing offensive words get censored right? Yeah, I only realize that when I accidentally typed one before... Just please, minimize that.

What about Hyrule Warriors, and Toon Zelda? You like those too right?
Personally I think Zelda is looking more and more pretty over recent new Zelda games.
I know that. Otherwise, I'd be an idiot.

Zelda from Hyrule Warriors was the prettiest I've seen. Toon Zelda is still...well...Zelda. And I'm anxious to see how she would look like in Zelda Wii U.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Let me just say , LOL . I Don't know but i think this song fits her perfectly , even if the meaning is really not related to her.
Hm...quite fit... the song was pretty hot.

I know that. Otherwise, I'd be an idiot.

Zelda from Hyrule Warriors was the prettiest I've seen. Toon Zelda is still...well...Zelda. And I'm anxious to see how she would look like in Zelda Wii U.
I will never say you are an idiot, just try to not type offensive words, even though we can not see it, still feels irritated to some extent.
Yeah Zelda is very pretty in Hyrule Warriors, very very excited to see how will she look like in Zelda U.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Hm...quite fit... the song was pretty hot.

I will never say you are an idiot, just try to not type offensive words, even though we can not see it, still feels irritated to some extent.
Yeah Zelda is very pretty in Hyrule Warriors, very very excited to see how will she look like in Zelda U.
I can't help myself, junior. You shouldn't be irritated about **** like this especially since you can't see it. See what I did there?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I can't help myself, junior. You shouldn't be irritated about **** like this especially since you can't see it. See what I did there?
Uh... calling me junior...uh...I don't like you call me junior.
It really bothers me a bit even though I can't see it ,I can know you are typing offensive words when I read your comment. Please, take it as an advice. If you can't help it, well, try to minimize it.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Uh... calling me junior...uh...I don't like you call me junior.
It really bothers me a bit even though I can't see it ,I can know you are typing offensive words when I read your comment. Please, take it as an advice. If you can't help it, well, try to minimize it.
Ugh, would quit overreacting? it's not that big of a deal, alright...but unless if you are a kid, then I'll try to keep it at a minimum.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ugh, would quit overreacting? it's not that big of a deal, alright...but unless if you are a kid, then I'll try to keep it at a minimum.
Yeah...come to think of it. I was a bit overreacted. But hey, it's not like I can't tolerate it means that I'm a kid. And I'm sure there are kids in this thread. It's just an small advice, take it whatever you will.
So how do you think about the direct? Which game do you look forward to? I'm looking forward to the new Starfox, I'm sooo looking forward to see the game at E3!

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah...come to think of it. I was a bit overreacted. But hey, it's not like I can't tolerate it means that I'm a kid. And I'm sure there are kids in this thread. It's just an small advice, take it whatever you will.
So how do you think about the direct? Which game do you look forward to? I'm looking forward to the new Starfox, I'm sooo looking forward to see the game at E3!
Star Fox all the way...even though they didn't reveal any new info on it. As far as the games that got me excited from the Direct, definitely that new Fire Emblem game on the 3DS, but it's too bad we gotta wait til next year for it to come out. That Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem crossover looked awesome. It's about time they revealed new details about it since they first announced the game like 2 years ago.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Star Fox all the way...even though they didn't reveal any new info on it. As far as the games that got me excited from the Direct, definitely that new Fire Emblem game on the 3DS, but it's too bad we gotta wait til next year for it to come out. That Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem crossover looked awesome. It's about time they revealed new details about it since they first announced the game like 2 years ago.
They had the official website though, it was enough for me to get excited.
That game my brother hyped the most (The brother I had told you that he wanted Robin to be in Smash Bros).
And even feels more odd that in Japan they had already reveal the boxart and the title, just like Pokemon, the new Fire Emblem game(Official titled Fire Emblem if,it will be really dumb if they didn't come up a better title for oversea version) will release in two different versions.
Which path will you choose?
My brother is gonna get it this year's June (He has Japanese 3DS), if he has money he will buy one, and then I can tell you the details about the game.
I kind of like the girl in the Nohr version boxart. So I might choose Nohr.

It was really unexpected and excited that they had reveled Shin Megamei Tensei X Fire Emblem game, I remember they had once said they canceled it after ATLUS was bought by SEGA.Well when I told my brother about this, he said this is just a game made by the developers of Shin Megamei Tensei and Fire Emblem, not really a crossover. Abd then we had an argument.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Not sure what the name it will be...and I don't know which side I'll choose. I'll have until it comes out here in the U.S. in the next year to figure that out. Wonder if it'll be as phenomenal as Fire Emblem: Awakening was.
I've been waiting a long time for some news about the SMT x Fire Emblem crossover. I've been really interested in getting it since they showed off the trailer.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Not sure what the name it will be...and I don't know which side I'll choose. I'll have until it comes out here in the U.S. in the next year to figure that out. Wonder if it'll be as phenomenal as Fire Emblem: Awakening was.
I've been waiting a long time for some news about the SMT x Fire Emblem crossover. I've been really interested in getting it since they showed off the trailer.
The boxart sure looks cool huh?
I'm sure we will know more detail when E3 arrives :)
And a bit too bad for me that the SMT X FE game is coming on the Wii U. I am hoping to get a Wii U when I go to college.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom