• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Hunter Discussion - any installment

Abel1994

Smash Lord
IM STUCK OFFLINE!

Im on the last star mission and did all the killing (last one was diablos) and I get no more quest! How to I get the rest of the mission on!

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Yup Im just waiting untill somthing happens now. Do I have to do all the villiger quest? I have 2 left.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Wait... you said you were stuck offline, so I assumed we were talking about villager quests... /confused.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Offline the main quest were we fight the main bosses and stuff. I finished them all and no new quest is popping up. (my last boss was diablos)

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well if you've done all of them then you're done. Have you done Ceadeus, etc?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Then after that you have a few urgents and then you're done with Offline. When you gunna come online? I'm HR123 now :D

DLO

Smash Journeyman
>Ceadeus
>Hard
>sns
>SNS
that's your problem. Use a thunder/dragon LS. Don't care if time runs out, you have to make him go to his final room to keep his damage though.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
SNS is only good in online play, and very few situations.

Alatreon Star can deal some wicked damage, though.

TBQH:

SNS is best only for sleeping, paralyzing, etc.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
:(
IM A SNS MAIN!

Hammer is my secondary but im starting to hate it :(
I might just try out da Long sword since it look sexy
I dont like choosing the most commin thing and i like being unique so the lance is out of the question :(

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It's not really about having a main, it's just about using the right tool for the job.

Then again, if having a hard time with an sns is still better than playing with a weapon you don't like, then by all means

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Lol I mean sns is sooooooooooooooo easy on bosses caus of blocking and I use element based on bosses to it ends quick and for urragon I use my poison set which kills him pretty quick.
I might start making lances now and long sword just for the variety for fun buy in the end im a sns user but have to admit i suck with sns under water and try to avoid it at all cost buy using a hammer.

I cant decide long sword or lance first?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Ah. Isn't it a jp only game, or is it in US as well?

Also, finally got my gunner armor for Tri :D

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Been playing Tri again lately. Picking back up on working on a great sword build.

Been mining hoping for a crit draw/2slot talisman :(

Edit: Finally got a Great Sword build going. Sharp+1, Crit draw, and Focus. Kinda cute.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I want more MH in AMERICA. Why can't we have 3DS, Wii-u, ps3 titles...IN AMERICA. They are making portable 3rd a ps3 port game..but it's JPONLY. /ANGRRRYY.

Srsly.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I want more MH in AMERICA. Why can't we have 3DS, Wii-u, ps3 titles...IN AMERICA. They are making portable 3rd a ps3 port game..but it's JPONLY. /ANGRRRYY.

Srsly.
Whaaaaa.....?
I didn't know that Portable 3rd being played on PS3 was Japan only......

I was really looking forward to it.

I've been really craving this game lately btw. I kinda wanna start playing again lol

Smashjin

Smash Ace

Srsly.
Was kinda hoping to get that portable 3rd ps3 port over here. My roommate brings up the fair point that worse comes to worst can always order a copy of the japanese version..

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Hey, we actually have a MH thread on SWF.

I'm working on getting up to High Rank quests, currently at HR 18.

Got Maxed Gigginox with Dancing Flames as my wep. Wishing randoms online were more reliable.

•Col•

Smash Champion
The thing I hate most about online is that there are many people who haven't played through the single player, so once they get to the tougher bosses, they have no idea what to do. :/

Kraivenous

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha yeah, I was actually forced to do offline before my fiends would do online with me lol. Except caedus(sp?)

•Col•

Smash Champion
Hahaha yeah, I was actually forced to do offline before my fiends would do online with me lol. Except caedus(sp?)
Yeah, I'm not expecting them to have played through the entire game, but... Please, at least kill a Diablos and Uuragan before jumping Online...

So often I'd go into a run with randoms, then a single person who's never fought them before dies three times. Anyway, I'm just happy that I recently achieved Highrank status...

Kraivenous

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm not expecting them to have played through the entire game, but... Please, at least kill a Diablos and Uuragan before jumping Online...

So often I'd go into a run with randoms, then a single person who's never fought them before dies three times. Anyway, I'm just happy that I recently achieved Highrank status...
But even then some people still aren't reliable (this guy)
I trip carted all the time until i got better armor/weps and gave the slightest bit of attention to the monsters XD

I had the worst time with Rathalos... hahaha

Gah777

Smash Lord

Haha, I actually started off the game by playing online. I don't remember dieing all that much, or even tripple-carting. Once you hit HR 100+ you start to get tired of carrying noobs and move on to other games...

•Col•

Smash Champion

Willntdie

Smash Cadet
That looks interesting ... but I wonder if it would be better for the PSvita? Not sure if I'll get anything at this point.

But yeah personal experiences: Ah... how many hours I spent on MH3. Over 300 hours logged but 80-100 of those hours was spent waiting in the city for people to pick a quest and ready up... Isn't that just great? Turning 10 player cities into 4 player cities for wiispeak was such a great idea.

Anyways, I'm glad it came on the Wii. The thing hasn't really seen the light on day until MH3 came.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
So like I need a European MH3 player.

I've had the game for over a year now I think it's about time I played online with a friend omg.

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
Saw this last night... Tempted to get a 3DS now. Hope there's some sort of connectivity to the Wii version.
i dont think there will be (seeing as theyre adding in teh weapons the left out of Tri (The Bow and Dual Swords to name a few)

Top Bottom