• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
anyine know if there r any arcades near by TGE tournies?
sorry man, but i've been around modesto looking for em, and there are hardly any arcades here :'C. the best thing you can get is the TILT at the mall, which doesn't have a lot of good games, and that's still like a 10-15 minute drive from TGE.

then again, TGE practically IS an arcade, since it's pay to play, lol.

tc1

Smash Lord
Im Telling you tomi.. Wen You see it, ur gonna be like ahhh

1st from the bums outside then cause of wild bill,,LOL

Then the size hits you just think of it this way. going to my biweeklies and smashing only in my room with a crazy dentist next door LOL

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
xD tc1 is right.

but smashers, please PLEASE come down and play with us? i can give you some ice climber experience lol.. i can't stand to think that people won't come down because of an unsatisfactory venue. i don't really like it either, but it's still a tournament with good player competition =\

The Game II

Smash Champion
If both are happening on the same day, I'm probably going to cover this event because of time issues. If it finishes early enough, I could head to rc to catch the finals of the team tourney, then head back.

I'll figure it out.

But I would suggest that tge move back to the 20th.

--GCII

TGE-Pixie

Smash Rookie
We are going to cancel the tournament scheduled for January 6th due to the conflicting tournament schedules.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
dont worry modesto. next week is goht3 in tracy and its only a hop skip and a jump away. the great thing about my tournaments is i get people from the san jose, san francisco, fremont, antioch, sacremento, and stockton as well as the locals and yours truly, modesto. so hope to see you all there. go check out the greenoaks havoc thread

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
do u mean on on the 6th still? i was thinkin bout goin to sac today but i dunno. i dont think anyone at this point will come if u uncancel it now.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Modesto come.. seriously..
truth is we stay broke............or don't even attempt to go. We jus talk about it and when the time comes we reminesce(can't spell) on how we should've went to sac or say we'll go next time next time :(

I hope ALL of us can go we'll see next time hopefully we'll go:ohwell:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol brandon's right, the reason i push so many people to come to modesto is cuz we basically can't go anywhere else. the only out of town tourny we've been to in a LONG WHILE has been nct2 the big one. we obviously didn't have enough time to show our skillzzz lol. really, the only people who know our play styles well are FTA.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fosho guys who would come to modesto since we never get a chance to go anywhere? we don't really care how big it is as long as we get to play people...!

park5150

Smash Ace
ok andre:

time 12:00-9:30, this saturday

cost $6.00 for singles $3.00 for teams

address: 813 champagne ln, 95351, modesto

Teams first then singles

we need tvs and cubes

and I need to know who is coming.

i just want to see how it goes and maybe I'll start my own biweeklies, who knows.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah yes, TGE has been busy with other tournaments, DoA and Gears of War (OMFG AWESOME GAME YAYAYAYA.)

so the next smash tournament in modesto will be at jamie's house. i'll update the first page.

Top Bottom