• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
That's right guys, we're throwing a tournament for the first time ever! We don't expect anything huge, but it would be nice to get a good turnout with good players. Perhaps we can crew battle Nova Complex and get FTA down here as well, and more!

Information from Jamie (Park):

DATE: Saturday, February 10
TIME: 12:00 - 9:30 PM (We will want you out of there by then.)
ENTRY: $6.00 for singles $3.00 for teams
ADDRESS: 813 champagne ln, 95351, modesto
**PLEASE RESPECT THE VENUE! WE WILL BE USING PARK'S GARAGE AND HOME!**
EVENTS: Teams first then singles

We need gamecubes and tv's. We also need to know who is and how many are coming.

"i just want to see how it goes and maybe I'll start my own biweeklies, who knows." ~Park

many thanks to park for being willing to throw us a tournament!

personal message from choknater:
as for me i may or may not be able to go depending on how my mom feels that day, but you will MOST LIKELY see the rest of the stanislaus county smashers: park, hmw, edy, kero, oni, sage, and some others. please don't discredit us just because you think we're not good competition, i assure you we are definitely decent competition and would like you to service us with your, er, superiority? i think not. i'm calling out to you, nova complex. rdy for ****? LLOoloLlolool.

i deem modesto "yoshi town" LOolloLOLOloloLOLO.

results:

teams:
1. zoap and bob$
2. choknater and palafrak
3. oni and bzrk
4. park and edy

singles:
1. bob$
2. choknater
3. zoap
4. oni
5. park
5. palafrak
7. bzrk

zoap has the .tio on his laptop, he and bob$ are on their way home now.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
omfg. why cant meep just change the name of the old topic like always so we dont have to keep on making new topics? anyways, my parents wont bring me so far as san jose anymore so well probably be coming to modesto again on the 12th

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol well the other topic was getting stupid with the objections. besides the new topic feels fresh >:D and it also seems more fitting that a modesto player makes the topic hahah

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
your right.. it is fitting that a modesto player makes the topic.. but im gonna miss the other one because it had a good post count lol =P back to my macaroni and cheese!

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
I should go to this so I can get money without worrying about Jeff/Zel/King/Bob/Germ/and-the-rest-of-the-lot.

But then again they got team Stockton & possibly TeamScape. (Zoap, you & your crew should go to NCB and let me take care of this bunch :))

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
unless milk goes and capes your charged blast. :)

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
haha. Ignorant fools. Cant u see!? I've ascended farther than ever imagined. I have become....a super saiyan!!!!

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
NintendoKing said:
I think I might have to come to this tourney and **** everyone. Just might. . . Depends on if I feel like playing with a bunch of noobs.
I doubt it...Canadian!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im leaving for texas pretty soon. like... within an hour, lol.

HOPEFULLY i will be back by the 12th. later guys.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Unfortunately I don't have the proud distinction of being from canadia. But yeah that previous comment was to entice more good players to come and to frighten away the little noobs that know me by reputation, they're just unwanted space in a tourney HAR HAR HAR, jk. Yeah I'll probably be going to this one if everything works out fine.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
If you're going then I need a ride NK. But yes. Soon this "******" will be pwning everyone. Why? Because I carry the genes of PC Chris. Soon my abilities will be unlocked, and I'll be infinite comboing you to hell! :D AHAHAHA...So yeah...can I um...get a ride or something? :D

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I don't carry any special genes, but my dk is vicious anyways. Looking forward to playing your fox and falco lunin. And "NintendoKing", Money match? I'm obviously not that good, i use dk. Waddya say?

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i cant wait to go to the tourney and see how much tomi progressed (and marth madness). you guys are fun to play. lol. last time we played and i was almost knocked out while playing the game.. zzZZz

BTW I CARRY THE GENES OF MARTIN LUTHER KING, and jesus.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know MarthMadness improved like hell. I didn't get a chance to play tomi though so i don't know how much he improved, so i'll have to play him again on the 12th....see you guys there

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Lol I like the "I'm no good MM me". Haha well ya got some balls kid. I won't even use fox cause that won't be fair. hmmmmm I'll use let's say. . . jiggly. Sound good?

And PC Chris's Gene carrier I can probably give you a ride if I go. So yeah.

Edit: Silver Surfer for Brawl!!! ftw?!

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
NintendoKing said:
Lol I like the "I'm no good MM me". Haha well ya got some balls kid. I won't even use fox cause that won't be fair. hmmmmm I'll use let's say. . . jiggly. Sound good?

And PC Chris's Gene carrier I can probably give you a ride if I go. So yeah.

Edit: Silver Surfer for Brawl!!! ftw?!
Thanos owns the Silver Surfer,that is all.

I'll also be there on the 12th.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
sidebets ?? ----nevermind, i want in. lol anybody wanna money match me?? or for a soda. whoever loses buys the winner a soda or chips!

current $ matches :

none

current soda matches

ONI (LINK DITTO) 2/3

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
haha, i'll fight a jigglypuff. I'll just use lets say....samus? I don't have to though, I think i can probably take on a mediocre jigglypuff with my dk

Oh yeah, and cosmic Spider-man owns all.

tc1

Smash Lord
eVERY 1'S VERY VERY COCKY..HMMPH HMMPH HMMHP ..FTA SHALL LAUGH AS THE CHOZEN DESTROYS YOU ALLLL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... naw but u no were not losing this 1 rite .. were funa put tha tourny to tha foot . and the rivals to tha asss ahahaahha ,, sh shsh sh shiooookkkkkennn..

tc1

Smash Lord
a nintendo king.. r u in sac 2 .. cuz ehh uhmm hmmm ehck I ,ek need a ride =( ,,lol seriouly tho .. If u can ,,if u canDRive mE.. =) Or ill match u for tha ride andi f i lose u dnt drive hahahah.,,.And if i win u drive,, ahah *** that ima b a **** sto away n hop out ur trunk hahahah

park5150

Smash Ace
Yo, i'll be there and hopefully i'll see you guys.

---------------------------------------------
""who am I? You must not know who I am. I am the JUGGERNAUT @#%$#!!!!"- Randy Hayes aka the juggernaut

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
park5150 said:
Yo, i'll be there and hopefully i'll see you guys.

---------------------------------------------
""who am I? You must not know who I am. I am the JUGGERNAUT @#%$#!!!!"- Randy Hayes aka the juggernaut
Indeed. My yosh boshe freind

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
KFC,I'm comin for that soda man.

I'll challenge anyone to Tekken 5, 50$ first to 5. I'm not joking.

But i'll also accept medicore smash bros challenges for candy,soda,lunch,and like 3$.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
meep FTA said:
How about, i choose sandbag, and u choose wireframe. MM? I shall transform into super saiyan sandbag!

Did someone like watch DBZ for the first time the other day? ._.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sup guys... im chillin in a hotel in tucson, arizona on the way to CFC Youth leaders conference >:D in houston. i didnt bring my gamecube as planned, but dont worry, my ic's won't get rusty.

in fact, i looked up the character specific thread and found a new trick... it's HARD to do, but you guys will see aug. 12. verrrrry visually sexy and perhaps a tad intimidating? i love ice climbers

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
LunInSpectra said:
I should go to this so I can get money without worrying about Jeff/Zel/King/Bob/Germ/and-the-rest-of-the-lot.

But then again they got team Stockton & possibly TeamScape. (Zoap, you & your crew should go to NCB and let me take care of this bunch :))
Well perhaps -I- will come and spoil your dreams, sir. If there's teams then we together will utterly eradicate the dreams of all other attendees. So yeah...maybe I'll come. Maybe not though.

tc1

Smash Lord
I think not grim reaper with skin .. ull get pwned faster than ur hair will fall out...ahahah FTA ******Z

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Simna ibn Sind said:
ninty....you will have a hard time with FTA crew^_^
shhhhhh....Everybody is supposed to think that we're garbage. I won't be able to get any mm's with you saying stuff like that. *sigh*. I'm never gonna get people to accept my mm's. But anyways....Oni! I'll MM you or soda match you, or anything like that. If anybody does accept my MM's then its best 2/3. Anybody else wanna mm me? My main is DK. c'mon now, DK is slow and a huge target and he has the worst shield in the game and he doesn't counter anybody (except maybe a roy at final d).

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
MEXICAN said:
shhhhhh....Everybody is supposed to think that we're garbage. I won't be able to get any mm's with you saying stuff like that. *sigh*. I'm never gonna get people to accept my mm's. But anyways....Oni! I'll MM you or soda match you, or anything like that. If anybody does accept my MM's then its best 2/3. Anybody else wanna mm me? My main is DK. c'mon now, DK is slow and a huge target and he has the worst shield in the game and he doesn't counter anybody (except maybe a roy at final d).

Mexican is addicted to MMs now...QUIT TAKING PPL'S MONEY. ><. Hey. You guys should talk to the TOs in Modesto and get them to make the tournament start earlier and have a 2v2 tournament as well. That way we could make those tournaments more bi-weekly. I mean if they're going to be called biweeklies you might as well make them bi-weekly.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Tomi-X said:
Mexican is addicted to MMs now...QUIT TAKING PPL'S MONEY. ><. Hey. You guys should talk to the TOs in Modesto and get them to make the tournament start earlier and have a 2v2 tournament as well. That way we could make those tournaments more bi-weekly. I mean if they're going to be called biweeklies you might as well make them bi-weekly.
yeah, but we cant make it to the tournamnet until about 4. I mean every time we go. Becuz our ride has things to do on sat., and isnt free until about 2:30 or 3. And then we have to drive to modesto. Only KFC can make it there early. Us, its at 4. But i guess u guys can have team tourneys. Tho i doubt it'll happen

Top Bottom