• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
ok i dont know if anyone remembers me, but ill probably be going. i suck everyone so dont worry. is there going to be another STD after this one? for sure i'd be able to make that, but im going to have to try to get off work for the tourney itself.

side note: kfc you never got around to showing me that one thing with link, so ill be expecting you to show me on the 12th :D

tc1

Smash Lord
Arrogant ...monkey.....Die..(pshhhs)(pehhi) Aurhg aurhg .NO meeparot. Ki..ll Him, n,,oot 4 Me.. 4 us ,all .sayians. SHut Up ANd DIe, (PSiibbeey) Ugh !!! NOOooooo

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
NintendoKing said:
Well guys I was talking to King of DBR and it seems that this modesto tourney has odd rules and an even odder prize money system. So unless anyone can give me a REAL reason why I should go to this then I'm just gonna end up gettin a ride with DBR to the biweekly. Sorry yo.
It's a tournament in progress,this tournament should have official MLG rules. I make sure to talk with them before every tournament to try to adjust it.

2/3,MLG stages, character swap,stage ban,random select and stage select rules inforced.

Though I dunno what I can do about the money,I could tell them to either do all 1st or 1st/2nd..or I dunno.

you should tell DBR to come so I can own them at Tekken ( did you think I was gonna say own at smash bros? get real ).

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Oni Shinigami said:
you should tell DBR to come so I can own them at Tekken ( did you think I was gonna say own at smash bros? get real ).
Haha I'll play you at Tekken anytime I go down there, and Hella from DBR plays, he uses Kuma though :ohwell: haha he's pretty good though.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
tc1 said:
C U All There A Shadow U Goin Or U Goin 2ncb
Nah I would, but I'm going to be runnin the biweekly again, but I'll try and make it to the next one if it isn't on tha same day as a biweekly or nothin. Plus I prefer doin teams over singles anyways :lick: haha

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Ugh, i need to work on my DK. I know that this is just about an impossible feat, but i wanna get to the point that i don't lose to any foxes (nearly impossible cuz of infinite wave shines). So i'll play any real good fox players that are going (that means you Lunin). I already play KFC a lot and can beat his fox half the time, but thats not gonna help me with different style foxes...So yeah, Lunin and anybody else that has a really good fox, i want some friendly's with you guys. (not trying to downtalk or insult anybody), but i think that the only high level foxes that are going are gonna be Lunin and KFC....If i am wrong, tell me who you are, and i wanna get some friendly's with you too...

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
can anyone answer my question about if theres going to be another std after this one also?

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Sage Osaka said:
can anyone answer my question about if theres going to be another std after this one also?

No, there's not. We didn't plan one and not enough people are coming and everybody is saving their money for OC2, so we're pretty much all broke. It costed a pretty penny to rent that place out.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Ugh, i need to work on my DK. I know that this is just about an impossible feat, but i wanna get to the point that i don't lose to any foxes (nearly impossible cuz of infinite wave shines). So i'll play any real good fox players that are going (that means you Lunin). I already play KFC a lot and can beat his fox half the time, but thats not gonna help me with different style foxes...So yeah, Lunin and anybody else that has a really good fox, i want some friendly's with you guys. (not trying to downtalk or insult anybody), but i think that the only high level foxes that are going are gonna be Lunin and KFC....If i am wrong, tell me who you are, and i wanna get some friendly's with you too...

Jaime, i love you for calling me a high level fox =)

yenno what? your a high level DK player :bigthumbu

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
what a bunch of ignorant fools. No matter how high of level u are, cant u see i have ascended!!! I am the strongest smasher in the universe!!

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Meep, lets moneymatch, I don't care if you play luigi! :)

Mexican has it all, he should play mitchell & I in DK dittos.

(Killa.For.Ca--Crack needs to work on his tech skill) :)

iono if I will go to this, cus NCB is featuring Zel's last appearance in NorCal...

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Watch out Oni...i know at least 1 of DBR isnt a pushover at Tekken
Let me remind you guys that I've beaten Bronson Tran ( Tekken 5 National Champ ) and Crow ( EVO champ 05). There really isn't anyone I'm afraid of playing in Tekken other than say the Japanese or Koreans.

I'de love to play one of them in Tekken,i'de trick them into letting me play Smash casuals with them.

The only reason I've slowed down my Pro Tekken Campaign is because I moved from Houston TX to Central CA,and it's dead here. Driving to San Jose every week isn't convential for me also. Thus...smash bros melee,and theres tournaments in modesto. Brilliant.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Dude, Zel was my idol when I first staretd playing fox!

And he's still a good friend, we must honor him in NCB before he goes to AZ.
Yeah, he was my idol too. Too bad I cant make it to NCB.. and I wont be able to play him. =/

GROARWR!! i cant wait till this ****. i get to practice my link smmore..

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Dude, Zel was my idol when I first staretd playing fox!

And he's still a good friend, we must honor him in NCB before he goes to AZ.
Haha Zel was everyone's idol for Fox, even mine:embarrass and I don't even play Fox that much...haha, but AZ what? He's moving or something, or is he just gonna be there for a while?

tc1

Smash Lord
Well Yea Zells Cool If U no him.. I dnt even haf 2 mention thA DM incident but,, I guess hes cool if u prove 2 him ur not a noob//.. Lunin , ,NO PROPS 2 TC1 OR DM o ok . Bub ,, Ur N For It ahahah j/p Mexican Ive never seen ne 1 not even lunin wave shine u so shut up.O my donkey kong good except 4 infinte wave shine wtf, Me or Jr Never wave shine U maybe drill shine upsmash but never wave shine U,, + u proved time and time agian rigorusly u cant be shined off the edge or can if u wana get donky kong bi*** slapped a thousand times lol.. Thats an old cop out.. try saying drill shine upsmash.. And 2 meep.. U r tha prince of all smashers how evr/Im THA CHOZEN 1 ahahhamwahahhahahmhwahahah ahah (U guys are like this guy f 'in wierd aahah .Later DAYs,, /. PEACE BE DA JOURny,,Tc1 out

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i usually dont continously wave shine/infinite drill people.. but i do it sometimes to jaime to mix things up. but anyways, if i mess up.. he grabs me and ***** the **** out of my fox so i like to keep it simple by drillshine upsmash or drillshine grab.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
I'm trying not to go fox in tournies anymore, so I'll try to use like, Marth/Sheik/Falco/Falcon on Stockton and everybody else now. Fox makes people mad and usually I don't get a lot of happy faces after I beat someone with fox...hahahaha...its usually a..."Your style of play makes me wanna cry" type of face. LOL.

I love being cocky...it makes other people bad when you play them. ...well sometimes but not all the time.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to have them use the 4-5 non-laggish tvs in the place for the tournament and leave the bunk ones for casual play. All depending if I can get the guy to understand it's cool. As long as the tournament isn't ran on bunk tvs it should be fast and more efficient.

Btw Marth/Link/Falco>Fox

lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
right now i'm in Santa Fe, NEW MEXICO!?!?!?!

ok well, since we're talking other games to play at the tournament, i'd happily get some cvs2 matches with people. i'm not very good, but last time i played a few matches with David which was pretty fun. he was better but he was surprised that i used priority much better than he does :p (maybe from all the smash i play? hell yea)

so it's wednesday... HOPEFULLY i'll be back home by fri, dammit

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
I'm quite dissapointed. If Mr. Melee were here right now, he would slap u all in the face.....right in the face.......then he'd probably play guitar hero or sumthing.....

S.A.R.S.

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone don't go to TGE until 2:10 P.M. its closed down due to reservations i don't think this have effect on anyone but for those who decided to hella early the earliest is 2:10PM the tourney still starts at 4:00 P.M.

tc1

Smash Lord
Haha Lunin NIce Chioces considering they all make people more mad then fox hahaha.. I thought you were gona go low tier..(u) Well fox makes people mad so ill go Link Or Pikachu ,.. Or sumthin ..Ur all fox makes people mad so ill go Shiek and FAlco ???ahahhaha wtf funny guy ..2 every 1 else be there or be OBLITERATED by force of as thousand smashers pressing tha c stik n unison hahahahahahhah ./

Top Bottom