• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG 2007 Smash Series: Long Island, NY May 5-6th (Check MLGpro for event recaps)

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Cort, I hope you don't mind if I stop to buy some pcp on our way to the tourney, I'm gonna need it to give myself an edge against these pros.

Anyway, it's the 19th now and I don't see any info on registration on mlgpro yet. Am I missing something or is it slow going, anyone? Bueller?

Evil 716

Smash Rookie
Emergency: Exactly How R We Gonna Register For This Tourny... Internet? If So Wat Site? Or Is There Goin To Be A Location To Attend At? If Any 1 Knoz The Exact Answer....plz Post It A.s.a.p.

Valikor

Smash Rookie
No registration yet?!

Still waiting to see the sign up on MLGPRO.com. You should just put the link to the registration on the forum so people can just go to it. Unless people still can't register...

If I don't see the registering stuff on the site by may 5th i'm just goin! I have to compete!!

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I got 403 too. But I'm correct in assuming that'll work on monday, right? Anyway, thanks for clearing up how to register somewhat, we appreciate it!

Rei

Smash Cadet
We're still desperate for set ups.
Please, lest we spend a week running the brackets, bring some TV's and cubes.

If you do, I will feed you. If you're already going to get fed, I'll feed you more. If you don't eat much, I'll get you drunk or something. If you don't drink, a prostitute?

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
Can someone give me an answer to the question I asked like a week and a half ago? I have an SAT that saturday but if I finish at 11, then drive my *** over to farmingdale in like 15 minutes, am I going to miss the start of pools? Basically what I mean is...do pools start right at 11, or if I have to come a little late, am i going to miss anything?

Rei

Smash Cadet
Tournaments rarely start as prompt as one would hope.

However, it's hard to give answers to questions that have yet come to pass.

Honestly? I have no ****ing clue if it'll be 11 or 11:15, so just hope for the best and focus on your SATs. If need be, I'll push your match back until you get here. ;)

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Can someone give me an answer to the question I asked like a week and a half ago? I have an SAT that saturday but if I finish at 11, then drive my *** over to farmingdale in like 15 minutes, am I going to miss the start of pools? Basically what I mean is...do pools start right at 11, or if I have to come a little late, am i going to miss anything?

You will be fine... just email at jversical@mlgpro.com with your sign up name and we wont put u in the first set of pools

Rei

Smash Cadet
Did Some1 Mention Drinking
If some of you guys want to do something that Saturday night, I'd be more than happy to hit up some bars or whatever. We got tons of **** on 110. We even have an amusement park across the street from the campus, small as it might be. :psycho:

I'll set up transportation and all the neccessities, I just need to know in advanced.

A big thanks to those who offered set ups. Keep 'em coming! :D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
aight so me/vist are gonna be coming up, and probably bringing 2 more (kaiser/someone else, dont ****in know right now)

would anybody be up for housing the 4 of us potentially?

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could bring a setup, but my TV is only 13'. I could still bring my cube, though.

Anyway, this would be my first tourney, so I don't know exactly what to do. The page is up now, so do I need to register an MLG account and buy credits? It seems like that's the answer, I just want to make sure.

Rei

Smash Cadet
I wish I could bring a setup, but my TV is only 13'. I could still bring my cube, though.

Anyway, this would be my first tourney, so I don't know exactly what to do. The page is up now, so do I need to register an MLG account and buy credits? It seems like that's the answer, I just want to make sure.
Even at 13', I might need it. I'd appreciate whatever you can do, though.

dirty1

Smash Cadet
ooooooooooooooooooooooo baby.

even got a bit of west coast?

cant wait for this. yo mike what kinda food? i want a ham sandwhich and some waffle fries!

AND GET ME A DR.PEPPA *****!

dirty1

Smash Cadet
whatever, yo i got an extra set up from F suite. 2 cubes and 1 tv. hope that helps. i might be able to get another tv but im not sure.

we will see.

THE **** IS MY DR. PEPPER YO!!

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
ok, does anyone know HOW to register? I'm on mlgpro.com and after digging through the entire store site I found the registration pass under "top sellers" wtf. Now when I try to "add to cart" it says I chose an invalid product, double wtf?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
https://www.mlgpro.com/store/category.php?action=view&cid=7

This link should work. If for some reason it doesnt just go to mlgpro.com and click on mlg store button in the top right (you can read about smash in the "smash series" tab on the main page) then click "MLG 2007 Smash Series" and add the singles and or doubles passes to your cart and check out. You will need a mlgpro.com account. You can buy passes for other people and transfer them at the event btw. First come first serve on passes, make sure to get yours!

Tink, haha yeah i got it. It had been sitting in my dresser for like a year (i should have bought some games or something for it haha), but i put it in my luggage last weekend just to make sure i bring. It will be waiting for ya man

WATTYYYYYY! HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, can you give Plairnkk and those guys housing?

And yes we need setups!!! I can offer cash back on on entry passes for those that bring um, or we can get you guys food. Basically if you bring one or some we will get you back in one way or another.

Not even two weeks, i seriously cant wait it seems like its been way too long since ive seen everyone!

phish-it

Smash Champion
According to the registration page it says all players must be at the venue at 10:00 am. Yet the tourney doesn't actually start for another hour. The Train i was planning on taking to Farmingdale doesn't get there until 10:12, plus maybe 10-15 until I'd be able to get to the venue. What I'm saying is does it matter if we get there at 10:30, or am I going to have to catch a 6:15 am train going to Grand Central?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Right now it's looking like Me, Chu, Vist, Umbc SS for sure. Possibly Eggm as well. Is that Ok, Rei?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
According to the registration page it says all players must be at the venue at 10:00 am. Yet the tourney doesn't actually start for another hour. The Train i was planning on taking to Farmingdale doesn't get there until 10:12, plus maybe 10-15 until I'd be able to get to the venue. What I'm saying is does it matter if we get there at 10:30, or am I going to have to catch a 6:15 am train going to Grand Central?

You will be ok with that train

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yo double Jigglypuff team right here! Not quite sure If I'm going or not, probly tho. Still need to find out when the registration ends.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
well i can bring a setup 4 sure but i need housin for 4. (heard somethin about housing at the event but im not sure if its true. can some1 please clarify for me?)

Top Bottom