• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG 2007 Smash Series: Long Island, NY May 5-6th (Check MLGpro for event recaps)

dirty1

Smash Cadet
We just didn't like you and decided to have some fun at your expense-- which, mind you, left quite the smile on my face. Most everyone else got to eat and drink for free, it was just a matter of being pleasant instead of douche bag when asking. ****, considering I've met you before with Ale-P, if you were even remotely less of a whiney **** head I would of let you eat. ^_^

You'd know a thing or two about getting far, though. Why else would you ***** and moan for a 50 cent can of imitation soda? Top notch, baby.

You're my role model. <3

Not to be all negative, some shouts:

My crew: You were all excellent and for that we dine on Dragon soup. :D

Ale-P: **** Marths... you can come beat mine.

BUM: You, by far, were the most entertaining smasher there.

PC: It was a pleasure to have you down in LI again. You're always welcome.

D1: You're a very decent kid, and are always welcome back. ^_^

Chu: Laurie and I both agree that out of everyone who attended you were the coolest, nicest kid we met. We genuinely thought you were just a great guy, and a really pleasant one at that. Thanks for coming out. :D And **** wobbles. :/

Chillin: Good matches. Thanks for coming out.

Wife and Husband: You guys played fantastic sets against KDJ/Cactaur and PC/Kip. More so, you were both very chill and appreciative. Thanks. Maybe I'll take you up on your offer, Wife. :D

Killa Fleet: Yet again, sorry I couldn't house you guys. It was good to have yall back, though, and when I'm in NYU, I best be seeing you again.

Wes: Son, I saw you for a half an hour and then you vanished into the ****ing oblivion. Where did you go? o.O

Dave: **** your crown. It ripped a ****ing hole in my finger when I went to grab it from my boy. On a happier note, though, good lookin on the money shots during the semi-finals.. way to make things, uh, festive?

M2K: Twitchy, you're skills are only rivaled by your lack of social grace. SSBM:1 Life:-1 Take that having sex with women! You'll show them yet, Twitchy.

Isai: You... make Sean Cody the Fonz. I don't know what else to say.

OH MAN!!!! YO MIKE YOU CRACK ME UP DUDE!!! holy ****.

dragon soup and big as chicken pieces and 300 was the **** though.

oh man im still laughin about this one.

good luck to all those going to pound. have fun and hope u guys do great.

Newley weds- i know you guys will dominate in teams man.
killa fleet- yall the **** and if im ever in NY i will hit you guys up definitly.

ummm
yeah the shout outs are pretty much agreeable.

Randomg

Smash Apprentice
Didn't work in firefox for me, worked in ie.

Also, mew2king's comeback was the "stuff of legends" I think it's been referred to.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
could someone post a link to the vids, I cant find them there v__v

nvm I got them

lol they wont work, awww

Edit: got them to work for me now, I'm amazing

BUM163

Smash Lord
so u got 2 use internet explorer huh.lets watch m2k comebak on me ahhhhhhhh lol

Top Bottom