• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MITH3 - Melee in the Hold 3 - IMPULSE Circuit - Burnaby, BC

Metà

Smash Master
It also lacks moving stages and stages with extreme hazards. It's almost as if there's a reason for not having them.

:phone:
We took out stages like Hyrule Castle and SSE: Plains for being too big, but Dracula's is certainly not too big, especially when the platforms sometimes just go into the ground. It's like a slightly bigger FD with some moving platforms. Rumble Falls at least has tiny blast-zones, so it can favour some of the powerhouse characters like Charizard or Ike, as long as you can get around projectiles.

EDIT: Furthermore, you have three bans per set, so you can get rid of the big stages if you're playing against a character that likes to camp. You've got Rumble Falls, Temple: M, and Dracula's which are really big, so ban those, and all they can do is take you to DL64, KJ64, or FD if they want to run away, which really aren't that bad in this game.

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
Crap i won't be able to stay that late, I work at 7:30 so i'll be out by 7 mabey earlier. Oh well hope i can get a few games before that then.

Metà

Smash Master
yeah, like bladewise said, we may even run earlier.

also, keep in mind that singles will be moving fairly quickly since we are looking to have a lot of set-ups tomorrow (PLEASE BRINGS CONSOLES EVERYONE!!!!).

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
tight tournament

gg's canadians

you guys are gonna have to step it up next time though lol. traveling 3 hours to watch play otto and teddy in finals is kinda weak

also, come to gameclucks ^_^

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I did my best to stop the american invasion. Good games everyone.

Toph:.... you need to take losing a little better. I had fun with you regardless. Always fun playing you in tournament. I'll get you next time =)

`dazrin

Smash Champion
daaamn adam putting in the work! congrats to everyone! :)

btw what happened to sion? where did he place? I was sure he was one of the favorites to win the tourney, let alone to be top placing canadian O:

Bing

Smash Master
daaamn adam putting in the work! congrats to everyone! :)

btw what happened to sion? where did he place? I was sure he was one of the favorites to win the tourney, let alone to be top placing canadian O:
Thats actually a really good question... I was expecting a Sion vs Otto GF or something like that.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
sion went all falcon vs me and still gave me a pretty hard time lol. I made a 3 stock comeback game 3 and it is what it is, he still had a good shot at winning

Top Bottom