• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MITH3 - Melee in the Hold 3 - IMPULSE Circuit - Burnaby, BC

Bing

Smash Master
I think it should be Sion's decision on who to give his prize to. He did win it after all. Kind of dumb to take it away from him and just give it to the next person. I read somewhere forgot where but I remember it saying he can give it to someone else of his choosing. Perhaps one of his friends is planning to attend Impulse.

The Prize is simply handed down to the next person who was featured in that "region" So Washington and West Canada were entitlted to it. Based on who responded and standings, Silent Wolf and Toph won the Stipend.

Now I want to see some west Coast Canada attending Impulse, so im going out of my way to put down more money for another stipend. Its only 40$, but this is adding up huge(600$ + players Im assisting to get to Toronto),

Any questions send me a message.

Also, is this going to have a stream?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Silent Wolf said:
The winners will be registered automatically. If you wish to give your prize to someone else, then you can simply register for them. Hence we register you, while you pay for your friend when you register them, thus indirectly awarding the prize to whomever you may choose to give it too. Therefore if you can not go to IMPULSE, there is a means of transferring the prize. Failure to attend IMPULSE without transferring the prize, results in the prize going to the next person from the eligible states that placed the highest in singles. Same rules apply for the tie breaker as well.
I know its a lot of money but just trying to make sure Sion knows everything. When I talked to him he didn't even know he won anything until I explained it to him and i'm just trying to make sure he knows his options. If he wants to just drop it that's fine by me. Just thinking if he actually did want to transfer.

Also I don't think it will be streamed.

Metà

Smash Master
UPDATE: I talked to the guys at Stronghold yesterday, and it turns out there is a big event happening on the 12th, so we're negotiating for the 19th. I'll be in touch with them again shortly so we can make this happen on the 19th.

Get hyped.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
nope. doubles bo5 is too much. **** that ****. Also, I can see some upsets happening this tournament. Mike ****en *****. Terrorbird ***** (hope he comes). ****en everyone is just ****ing **** at this game.

Also, I will money match any non pr player with my DK. TAKERS???

Bwmat

Smash Ace
nope. doubles bo5 is too much. **** that ****. Also, I can see some upsets happening this tournament. Mike ****en *****. Terrorbird ***** (hope he comes). ****en everyone is just ****ing **** at this game.

Also, I will money match any non pr player with my DK. TAKERS???
your DK my Ganon, LOL.

I'm not coming though : (

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i might come to this

put me unconfirmed

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
There's a possibility that I won't be able to come to this. Me and a buddy are going to Kelowna and we're leaving somehwere between the 19th and the 21st

Hopefully I can though

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
oh my god just GO THE DAY AFTER

I don't think your friend is literally homo enough to just say "nope, melee sucks, no games for you"

if he is

lol

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
It's not up to me or him though, it's when his mom decides.

I'll probably still be able to come but if I can't then qq

Top Bottom