• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MITH3 - Melee in the Hold 3 - IMPULSE Circuit - Burnaby, BC

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
That's fine provided me and SW got our stipends from Manifest LOL >.>

(well, it's fine either way haha)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I might go, depends on my schedule.

I'll get bodied though! :D

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
So this is MITH3 then?

And yeah, seconding Otto. You should change it to the weekend after this one (so, May 12)

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
YEAHHH MITH III
Btw I got chu for cube and disc. And if power bar is needed I could probably bring of those too.
But we've never needed one before lol

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
BTW im bringing new players with me. They're calling themselves "The Untouchables."

They need to be ***** lmao

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
iunno too early lol. I was really digging the may date

iunno whatever lmao. If it works better for everyone then keep it April

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
April is too early I agree. Keep it at May.

People need more time to get it off work and in May schools done for people in collage/university so it's good!

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
lol get ***** manuel you dirty manual
thats what you get for getting married or whatever jk i'll miss your face

lets do manifest ruleset lol

also i'm lookin for a teams partner

jk we're winning teams

but seriously lets run bracket matches best of 5, every set feels like a marathon and winners/losers/grandfinals best of 7
will be hype

Captain L

Smash Champion
Hey Adam when you bought my gamecube yesterday I probably should've mentioned that I need the memory card as well, since it's my only one. I can get you another one if you want though, but I'd kinda like that one since it has some other files as well.

Also not sure if this is the right thread to post that in, but you can put me as a maybe for showing up to this. As long as it happens in May I'll probably be there.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I think it should be Sion's decision on who to give his prize to. He did win it after all. Kind of dumb to take it away from him and just give it to the next person. I read somewhere forgot where but I remember it saying he can give it to someone else of his choosing. Perhaps one of his friends is planning to attend Impulse.

Top Bottom