• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I just want to see what they do to Palutena.

I do have ideas on what they could do, though I'm reluctant to share them until after E3 is over with.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Fully expecting Palutena to show up at E3.... but we'll see. It could go either way at this point, or Sakurai could keep secret.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
It's do or die for a lot of characters at E3, I feel that even if she isn't revealed, she still has good shot.

Hong

The Strongest
It's do or die for a lot of characters at E3, I feel that even if she isn't revealed, she still has good shot.
SmashBoards is going to start looking like the catacombs of Paris at this rate.:troll:

All these dead characters, nowhere to put them!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Palutena is not a character that needs to be revealed at E3 by any means. She could be revealed, she could be revealed sometime later, or she could be kept secret. But no matter when she's revealed, she's almost certainly in the game regardless.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
*Looks at OP*

*Glares @Young Horsetail*

*sigh* Just please add me to the list.

Anyway, I strangely rehyped for Palutena again. Yeah, I wanted Palutena, but she seemed so obvious that she felt more like we just needed to get her over with so she eventually just kinda decreased in excitement value for me. But now I'm excited for the idea of gameplay of her again. Maybe it's just the E3 hype but all that matters to me is that we might see Palutena finally. <3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I personally just want her revealed at e3 so we can get this over with. We've been teased to death for when it came to Palutena, and all those hints and indications of her potential inclusion for months, from Pit's new Final Smash to the leaks to the trophy tease, and all the KI content + Palutena's Temple... list goes on. While it is true that she most likely is in, I just want her revealed now so we can put our worries to rest. She doesn't even have to be a starting character either, just as long as we get to see her.

In other news, the countdown is now to 3, for 3 Sacred Treasures!

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
How would that even be done?

"Picture of the day. The Goddess of Light, Palutena, comes by the stage to wish the fighters good fortune. Now you don't have to wait one more day to see her in Smash!"

There is no way Sakurai would be able to pull that off without risking the hate of the entire community. I mean, if anything, all the teasing and leaks have made more people want her than before.
He's definitely going to get hate at e3 this year unfortunately
He can't possibly put in all the characters we demand for (Palutena, Ridley, K Rool and Mewtwo)

But I am still certain the the Palutena supporters won't be disappointed ;D

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
*Looks at OP*

*Glares @Young Horsetail*

*sigh* Just please add me to the list.

Anyway, I strangely rehyped for Palutena again. Yeah, I wanted Palutena, but she seemed so obvious that she felt more like we just needed to get her over with so she eventually just kinda decreased in excitement value for me. But now I'm excited for the idea of gameplay of her again. Maybe it's just the E3 hype but all that matters to me is that we might see Palutena finally. <3
I'm so sure I saw you before somewhere in this topic. Hmmm...

Eh phooey about that- ADDED YO.

But yep, three days to go folks!

I keep seeing leaks mentioning Hades as a playable though... I'm though still open to the possibility of Palutena not being playable in the game - perhaps because at this point it feels bit too OOC for Sakurai to hint at certain characters somewhat... "openly".

But eeh, maybe I'm worrying again. Must keep up the faith.

I need a cup of hot chocolate.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master

I keep seeing leaks mentioning Hades as a playable though... I'm though still open to the possibility of Palutena not being playable in the game - perhaps because at this point it feels bit too OOC for Sakurai to hint at certain characters somewhat... "openly".

But eeh, maybe I'm worrying again. Must keep up the faith.

I need a cup of hot chocolate.
That music is simply awesome! It really gives the "Palutena's army is coming to save the day!"

About Hades... You are clearly worrying. You should worry more about Medusa

I simply can't see Hades making it playable. He just get in leaks because people wants him. But we'll get goddesses instead.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
What's that? People are beginning to use Palutena face reactions as avatars? It's on.

edit:
What's that? Other people want in? Here's all the expressions

Time to put your game face on

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
They may want Hades, but I'm sure he has no chance of being playable. I just don't think Palutena has any competition with the others, but like we said many times, it's all bout the waiting game for her. I do wanna see some KI ATs and more trophies overall though.

Current KI stuff are:

-Characters: Pit
-Trophies: Pseudo Palutena and Phosphora
-Items: X-bomb, Back Shield, Ore Club, Drill Arm, and Killer Eye as items
-Stages: Reset Bomb Forest (3ds) and Palutena's Temple (WiiU)

And indications to Palutena's potential are:

-Pit's new Final Smash
-The teasing with the Pseudo Palutena trophy
-The Palutena leaks that have yet to be debunked even after a few months
-Palutena's Temple to a little extent
-KI being one of the major 8 franchises shown in the first trailer to a lesser extent
-The good amount of KI content so far
-Stuff that I may have forgotten

So far, things are looking up as expected. How I do some of this? "Hard work and determination."
As for the Palutena avatars, I'll be having an avy of her once she's revealed. I just love the new Smash 4 Pit expression so much (since he was pretty much a poker face in Brawl).

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Palutena's popularity has been snowballing ever since the beginning of this year. I remember back before E3 last year and I felt like I was the only person that wanted her in smash. Now it seems like everyone's jumped on the bandwagon especially since that "leak"

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I also found the expressions that aren't in closeup form, but still nice to have.

As for the one with 10 of her expressions, I'd probably want the middle one of the 2nd row with that u_u look, as if she was giving us a blessing.

And coincidentally, I did want her playable since Brawl, though I was fixed on the playable Pit. Since the start of the Uprising trailer back at 2010's E3, things just went better from there.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
They may want Hades, but I'm sure he has no chance of being playable. I just don't think Palutena has any competition with the others, but like we said many times, it's all bout the waiting game for her. I do wanna see some KI ATs and more trophies overall though.

Current KI stuff are:

-Characters: Pit
-Trophies: Pseudo Palutena and Phosphora
-Items: X-bomb, Back Shield, Ore Club, Drill Arm, and Killer Eye as items
-Stages: Reset Bomb Forest (3ds) and Palutena's Temple (WiiU)

And indications to Palutena's potential are:

-Pit's new Final Smash
-The teasing with the Pseudo Palutena trophy
-The Palutena leaks that have yet to be debunked even after a few months
-Palutena's Temple to a little extent
-KI being one of the major 8 franchises shown in the first trailer to a lesser extent
-The good amount of KI content so far
-Stuff that I may have forgotten

So far, things are looking up as expected. How I do some of this? "Hard work and determination."
As for the Palutena avatars, I'll be having an avy of her once she's revealed. I just love the new Smash 4 Pit expression so much (since he was pretty much a poker face in Brawl).
Also Sakurai being someone who developed KI Uprising might support the idea that he will put her into SSB4

Grayson

Smash Apprentice
So with E3 so close away, what other characters would you like to see besides Palutena?

Me personally, I would love to see Shulk. I'm going through Xenoblade right now and I'm loving it.

OgiEthan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OgiEthan
3DS FC
2766-9108-2825
Isaac from golden sun would be hype.

Plus, I'd love to see a third Fire Emblem rep :-))

Last edited:

Tackman91

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tackman91
3DS FC
0259-0399-7980
As far as unannounced newcomers go, Palutena is as confirmed as it gets.

However, I don't expect her to be at E3. I feel like they will go for a more "wow" character reveal. So either a third party character like Pac-Man, a character a lot don't expect to see but would love to like Ridley, a strange character for a fighting games like those ugly avatars Nintendo has been using since the Wii, or maybe even a character that ties in with a big game shown at E3 (maybe Shulk?)

So far, Palutena has been dodging deconfirmation like Neo has with bullets, so a lack of Palutena at E3 wouldn't worry me at all.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just Palutena for me. I have no interest in Bowser Jr anymore since Rosalina's inclusion. I know it doesn't hurt Jr's chances, but Palutena's just my only focus as far as newcomers go, and Pit/Bowser for veterans, who are already revealed. But yea, the faster the Goddess is revealed, the better. Just watching her potential trailer will make me much more patient when it comes to waiting for the game as I plan to watch it at least once every day if possible.

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Very confident with Palutena. Sakurai is clearly teasing her. It's just a matter of time. And if she isn't revealed at E3, there's still hope. She is one of if not the most likely newcomer. She'll be in. For sure.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Apparently that "LeakerBro" dude added this sketch of Lady Palutena to one of his posts. I know, because of his hunt for fanart of her, Admiral Pit would like this.

NickLeo

Smash Apprentice
As far as unannounced newcomers go, Palutena is as confirmed as it gets.

However, I don't expect her to be at E3. I feel like they will go for a more "wow" character reveal. So either a third party character like Pac-Man, a character a lot don't expect to see but would love to like Ridley, a strange character for a fighting games like those ugly avatars Nintendo has been using since the Wii, or maybe even a character that ties in with a big game shown at E3 (maybe Shulk?)

So far, Palutena has been dodging deconfirmation like Neo has with bullets, so a lack of Palutena at E3 wouldn't worry me at all.
I hate to be the dreamcrusher, but Ridley is already de-confirmed

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That lame Alfonzo meme died, and it should stay dead, if it ain't dead already. We should leave the professional work to a Goddess.
*cue the glasses*

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
That's actually what I meant. Some KI ones are just fine, I think. >_<

Exactly! Besides, Uprising is filled with jokes that are so bad, they're good, so without bad jokes, where would we be right now? Not here, I assure you.

okayi'llstopwiththeviridispritesnow :p

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just when I thought this place couldn't look any more like Tumblr....stillbeatstheridleythreadthough

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Just when I thought this place couldn't look any more like Tumblr....stillbeatstheridleythreadthough
Everything beats the Ridley thread! Even the Ridley thread! :awesome:

Top Bottom