• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
Are you doing one for Pac-Man? I'd definitely add it to my signature in place of my current one until E3's over with.
I did considered but I ended up eliminating him out of my countdown list since I have too many idea. If we managed to get Pac Man reveal trailer then I will make one for countdown to release date. I will try to remember you by then, if not then remind me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Haha, no problem! I'm glad that someone make a usage out of my gif.
I shall do the same too!

As for 5 days... It's like 5 minutes for how long Pit can fly (poor angel). Five is also an amazing number because it reminds me of Chapter 5, and you know what Pit does in that one...

*cues anime style angel action*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxo5jRO1Vtw

Only found 2 gifs with part of it, too. I may have to ask for more of this awesomeness.

I actually always wonder how Palutena would look like doing one of these silly rally cries and doing a pose, even more so wonder how it'd be like if Pit and Palutena did a joint rally cry routine.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
5 days for a Palutena reveal! :D over a Ridley, Mewtwo, K rool blah blah reveal :laugh:

But seriously I prefer Palutena over them ugh

Tackman91

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tackman91
3DS FC
0259-0399-7980
Image4.png
Onward my trusty steed! To E3 and beyond!

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Welcome to team Palutena. And the countdown begins.
And that little Pit and Palutena pic there is adorable. It's actually amazing that he can fly with Palutena on top of him. Then again, he had the GST big gun on him during the Power of Flight didn't he?

Last edited:

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
I shall do the same too!

As for 5 days... It's like 5 minutes for how long Pit can fly (poor angel). Five is also an amazing number because it reminds me of Chapter 5, and you know what Pit does in that one...

*cues anime style angel action*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxo5jRO1Vtw

Only found 2 gifs with part of it, too. I may have to ask for more of this awesomeness.

I actually always wonder how Palutena would look like doing one of these silly rally cries and doing a pose, even more so wonder how it'd be like if Pit and Palutena did a joint rally cry routine.
In my attempt to make that scene I made 2 versions, this one has great quality and smooth frames but it's 6.26MB heavy :
and a more "web friendly" gif with less frames but still decent, I guess:

Tiny versions of both:

We're a bit off-topic so... I'll just say that without Palutena this Smash will feel empty without her.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I came up with a funny intro to Palutena's trailer, and I was reminded by Admiral's gif.

So Pit is standing before his opponents (probably Link, Samus, and Kirby) and starts his Rally Cry.

"I am Pit, servant of the goddess of light!"

He jumps up in the air ready to fly, suddenly falling flat on his face.

A giggle can be heard from the distance.
"Sorry Pit, but I can't help you with this mission!"

Palutena floats down, a slogan pops up, and gameplay ensues.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
In my attempt to make that scene I made 2 versions, this one has great quality and smooth frames but it's 6.26MB heavy :
and a more "web friendly" gif with less frames but still decent, I guess:

Tiny versions of both:

We're a bit off-topic so... I'll just say that without Palutena this Smash will feel empty without her.
No Palutena Bow? D:
JK. That is just too good. I think you also forgot the part where Pit waves his arm around just before he swings his arm horizontally. Oh well, I still love this.

*imagines Palutena doing a rally cry like this* If only it was real.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
No Palutena Bow? D:
JK. That is just too good. I think you also forgot the part where Pit waves his arm around just before he swings his arm horizontally. Oh well, I still love this.

*imagines Palutena doing a rally cry like this* If only it was real.
Sadly there's no gameplay with Palutena's bow so I can't make something if there's no video.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sadly there's no gameplay with Palutena's bow so I can't make something if there's no video.
It's okay. D:

Kind to think of it, I wonder how Japanese Pit sounds doing that. I never did get to see vids past Ch.4 with a translated JP gameplay.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And the answer is... http://youtu.be/yL2UPqpGwYo?t=14m40s

Kind of lame, to me Pit sounds so much better in english (and that's coming from someone who prefers Japanese VA)
Yep, the English one was better. D:
Sucks there's no translated one for Ch14. I heard Pit say something like "sexy dynamite" to Phosphora for some reason, or maybe it's my imagination.

But I'll try to stay on topic bout Palutena, but you know. All in time.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Yep, the English one was better. D:
Sucks there's no translated one for Ch14. I heard Pit say something like "sexy dynamite" to Phosphora for some reason, or maybe it's my imagination.

But I'll try to stay on topic bout Palutena, but you know. All in time.
Sexy dynamite? More like sexy dynamo.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It was a joke Admiral. You know, dynamo, electricity? Unless you did know in which case disregard my explanation.
I knew that. But still I'll get used to it. D:
Palutena needs a name like that for Pit to think of, too.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I just listened to Pit, Palutena and Medusa's japanee voices. Though they are really good, I think the English one are better (and like Oniric Spriter, I like my animes in japanese :o)

I think the english voices managed to understand the character more, and have more personality. Especially for the goddess, Palutena's voice seems more calm, yet with a cheerfull, almost troll tone, and Medusa is more aggressive, while the japanese is more of a generic "evil woman".

I still have to listen to Viridi's loli voice, though :troll:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I just listened to Pit, Palutena and Medusa's japanee voices. Though they are really good, I think the English one are better (and like Oniric Spriter, I like my animes in japanese :o)

I think the english voices managed to understand the character more, and have more personality. Especially for the goddess, Palutena's voice seems more calm, yet with a cheerfull, almost troll tone, and Medusa is more aggressive, while the japanese is more of a generic "evil woman".

I still have to listen to Viridi's loli voice, though :troll:
Yep, it is a loli voice. :p

Hong

The Strongest
So whose this Paletuna chick everyone keeps talking about anyway?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
I came up with a funny intro to Palutena's trailer, and I was reminded by Admiral's gif.

So Pit is standing before his opponents (probably Link, Samus, and Kirby) and starts his Rally Cry.

"I am Pit, servant of the goddess of light!"

He jumps up in the air ready to fly, suddenly falling flat on his face.

A giggle can be heard from the distance.
"Sorry Pit, but I can't help you with this mission!"

Palutena floats down, a slogan pops up, and gameplay ensues.
That's so perfect <33

Did you know that Viridi is voiced by the same person that voice Kirby and Ness? in japanise of course
But she's voiced by Hynden Walch in the English version : D

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
There are two pics of the day left until E3. If you guys want to measure time in any other way.

The negative side of me thinks of this as two pics left to deconfirm Lady Palutena. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Hong

The Strongest
There are two pics of the day left until E3. If you guys want to measure time in any other way.

The negative side of me thinks of this as two pics left to deconfirm Lady Palutena. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
He's made too deliberate of an effort not to.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace

I think of all the character support threads on this board, you guys have the least reason to be worried.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
He's made too deliberate of an effort not to.
True enough, I suppose.
I think of all the character support threads on this board, you guys have the least reason to be worried.
Yeah, that makes sense. After all, there IS all the evidence towards her inclusion we have to look at.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm still gonna worry a bit. None's 100% guaranteed til the character is revealed. Don't get me wrong when I say I support Palutena 100%, but there's always that 1% chance of her not getting in, but of course she deserves to be in.
I don't expect anything interesting as far as the POTD goes besides a promotional on Monday night. Please let it be Pit on that one.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm still gonna worry a bit. None's 100% guaranteed til the character is revealed. Don't get me wrong when I say I support Palutena 100%, but there's always that 1% chance of her not getting in, but of course she deserves to be in.
I don't expect anything interesting as far as the POTD goes besides a promotional on Monday night. Please let it be Pit on that one.
I see we're in the same boat. We support Lady Palutena to the end, but we know there's the chance of her not getting in.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I see we're in the same boat. We support Lady Palutena to the end, but we know there's the chance of her not getting in.
I'm still hoping she gets in. Plus I still should talk to you more often. Maybe a temporary Palutena Skype group thing can be of interest, although there will be a lot of e3 groups anyways, or just regular individual Skype stalk instead?

Also, though it's 1 hour til next day, 4 days countdown time!

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
I'm still hoping she gets in. Plus I still should talk to you more often. Maybe a temporary Palutena Skype group thing can be of interest, although there will be a lot of e3 groups anyways, or just regular individual Skype stalk instead?

Also, though it's 1 hour til next day, 4 days countdown time!
I concur

Burigu

Smash Ace
I have never feared a PotD deconfirming Palutena, to be honest I always turn my 3ds on to see what's new for the day but never fear them let's stay positive

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
How would that even be done?

"Picture of the day. The Goddess of Light, Palutena, comes by the stage to wish the fighters good fortune. Now you don't have to wait one more day to see her in Smash!"

There is no way Sakurai would be able to pull that off without risking the hate of the entire community. I mean, if anything, all the teasing and leaks have made more people want her than before.

Burigu

Smash Ace
How would that even be done?

"Picture of the day. The Goddess of Light, Palutena, comes by the stage to wish the fighters good fortune. Now you don't have to wait one more day to see her in Smash!"

There is no way Sakurai would be able to pull that off without risking the hate of the entire community. I mean, if anything, all the teasing and leaks have made more people want her than before.
Maybe something along of these lines: "Pic of the day: the graceful and elegant goddess of light Palutena, is a trophy this time around look at the detail put in her dress, it looks fantastic" Something similar to what happened to Phosphora, he might get hate no doubt

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Maybe something along of these lines: "Pic of the day: the graceful and elegant goddess of light Palutena, is a trophy this time around look at the detail put in her dress, it looks fantastic" Something similar to what happened to Phosphora, he might get hate no doubt
IF that happened, I'm sure he would wait until some time after E3, not two days before.

He'd win jerk of the year award

Last edited:

NickLeo

Smash Apprentice
Quite honestly, I feel like Palutena is already in the game. I don't want to be repetitive with the reasons why she is probably in, but the allegedly-fake images are simply too believable and sakurai changed pit's final smash. Most importantly, he teased everyone with the psuedo-palutena assist trophy in the direct to quickly make people upset that she would be deconfirmed. Knowing sakurai's shenanigans, he is hinting that she will be in the game, just how he hinted ridley wouldn't be.
If she isn't announced by the day of release, I am beyond certain that she will be an unlolckable character.

Morbi

Scavenger
Quite honestly, I feel like Palutena is already in the game. I don't want to be repetitive with the reasons why she is probably in, but the allegedly-fake images are simply too believable and sakurai changed pit's final smash. Most importantly, he teased everyone with the psuedo-palutena assist trophy in the direct to quickly make people upset that she would be deconfirmed. Knowing sakurai's shenanigans, he is hinting that she will be in the game, just how he hinted ridley wouldn't be.
If she isn't announced by the day of release, I am beyond certain that she will be an unlolckable character.
I agree with this sentiment, I do not participate in this thread consistently as I already interpret her to be in the game. You can expect me around much more when she gets her own sub-forum though. She is one of the only characters that I actually want in the game.

Top Bottom