• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Aww come on, she and Palutena are my fave KI characters.
Lady Palutena is my favorite, but Viridi is a close second. :p

I have all her sprites separated from their sheet and ready to go, whenever I need to use 'em.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Personally, there's just nothing to talk about anymore. We've been through everything at least once so far, and trying to wait 3 more days til e3 is already torture, except more torture than waiting for that Smash Bros direct in April.

Only reason why waiting for 3 days is tougher than the Smash Direct one is because this is e3, and Smash stuff alone will most likely last longer than 40 mins. I did suggest a Palutena support group or more ppl to talk to on the Skype, but it may be even worse than the forums.

Share some pretty Palutena goodness btw, hinata. D:

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Well if so... I wanna talk about one thing I sometimes wanted to propose as some fanfic idea. Palutena's origin story and her long journey.
It had her go rescue little Pit from Medusa who kidnapped him after hearing he'd be the one to destroy her once and for all. In meantime Palutena meets a lot team mates and seems to become a main driving force behind a lot origin stories in some Nintendo-verses, or affecting to them indirectly. Not too many but some.

Hong

The Strongest
Personally, there's just nothing to talk about anymore. We've been through everything at least once so far, and trying to wait 3 more days til e3 is already torture, except more torture than waiting for that Smash Bros direct in April.
Will there be more Kid Icarus stages?

Anyone else think Magnus would be an awesome Assist Trophy?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well if so... I wanna talk about one thing I sometimes wanted to propose as some fanfic idea. Palutena's origin story and her long journey.
It had her go rescue little Pit from Medusa who kidnapped him after hearing he'd be the one to destroy her once and for all. In meantime Palutena meets a lot team mates and seems to become a main driving force behind a lot origin stories in some Nintendo-verses, or affecting to them indirectly. Not too many but some.
I'd LOVE to see an RPG of that, where Palutena goes on an adventure to rescue Pit, and meets an awesome cast of characters. OR the story could be about how the gods of that universe came to be, and in addition to rescuing a young angel, Palutena becomes the goddess she is (by that I mean gains all of her powers and everything) over the course of the game.

The potential for awesome characters in a game like that is endless. I just wish Nintendo would experiment with things! They have so many IPs with amazing potential, and KI is at the front of that.

Burigu

Smash Ace
What's that? People are beginning to use Palutena face reactions as avatars? It's on.
I used exceptical Palutena avatar before it was cool. Just kidding ;)

If we are sharing Kid Icarus stuff I have a good one

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Geez, all the character threads are moving too fast, the hype is all insane.

I still have loads of faith that Palutena's showing up, though I'm not certain it's going to be at E3.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
All aboard the E3 Palutraina!

Next stop: E3. We will be arriving at our destination on June 10 at 9am PST.

Feels like something with her could finally be happening, and tis a great feeling.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And now 2 days, like there being 2 Pits, 2 claws, a pair of Orbitars. Pit's new Guardian Orbitars move that now makes 2 shields is perfect for this.

Grayson

Smash Apprentice
Forgive me for asking, I was trying to search for awhile, where is your sig from?

andimidna

Smash Master

No one's saying you can't make bad jokes. You just can't make OVERUSED jokes.
I can hear Viridi as I read that *.*

Only reason why waiting for 3 days is tougher than the Smash Direct one is because this is e3, and Smash stuff alone will most likely last longer than 40 mins. I did suggest a Palutena support group or more ppl to talk to on the Skype, but it may be even worse than the forums.

Share some pretty Palutena goodness btw, hinata. D:
Uh oh... I haven't been here to create topics... I'll go make some :laugh:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
So what will be your reaction if we get another fake-out with Pseudo-Palutena? :troll:

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Check out what IGNorant thinks of Palutena in Smash:
http://youtu.be/CeFnPS03-zg?t=3m33s

Ok, the guy on the left was good and the guy on the right wasn't too bad but there was enough said to piss me off. Acting like Palutena will probably get in just because "Smash is random! Haha!"
And she isn't likely because she's not a big deal. **** that.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The vid made me sad when that guy said Palutena wasn't a big deal and all. Being 2nd most important character in Kid Icarus that's also the only other one that's been in all 3 of the games is definitely a big deal.

And if she is revealed, I'm gonna have to ask someone for a great sig of her and Pit, since I plan to main them both.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
The vid made me sad when that guy said Palutena wasn't a big deal and all. Being 2nd most important character in Kid Icarus that's also the only other one that's been in all 3 of the games is definitely a big deal.

And if she is revealed, I'm gonna have to ask someone for a great sig of her and Pit, since I plan to main them both.
Naah, don't let them get to you. They'll be most likely dazzled during E3. *Nerd Glasses*

bilbo43

Smash Cadet
I do support Palutena gaining a spot in the roster, and I think it is a probable 90% chance that she will be included, KI is only going to get more games IMO and having the most prominent female protagonist of the series is a step in the right direction for Smash Brothers. Might even boost the sales of KI: uprising as well if they do so.

I will however ask what people's thoughts are if Palutena is not revealed until the game is released compared to E3 or another Nintendo direct?

Toastie

Smash Rookie
I've got a really weird feeling that Palutena won't be revealed during the Digital Event presentation, but will be shown later during E3 like Wii Fit Trainer was last year. Either way, the fact that she has been heavily hinted at as being playable suggests that she'll be revealed some time before the game's release.

TL;DR: Hype!

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
She's a bigger of a deal than f**king K Rool or Ridley (Overrated)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I won't be worried if she's not revealed at E3. I'll be bummed, but I know she'll be in. There's no question.

Rejoice, Army of Light! We're in the homestretch!

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Imagine if the character at the end of invitationals was real, and the Pit user won.
Then instead Nintendo will choose Palutena to come in and praise Pit or smth XD

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
She's a bigger of a deal than f**king K Rool or Ridley (Overrated)
Whoa, whoa now. Lets not step on people's favorites just because IGNorant was being ****ty as usual.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
All right, Great Lady! We followers feel the need to have you included to battle alongside your fellow buddy Pit in this Battle of the Smash Brothers! You would be a fantastic addition to the series and if Magnus takes your spot we will dig our own graves! So please, Lady Palutena, have the spot you deserve!

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Here is an evil question for you guys to consider that will hopefully help you wait to e3:
Would you rather see Palutena get in as a Zelda clone, or have her be at the very, very bottom of the tier list? (WORSE than Brawl Ganondwarf)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Here is an evil question for you guys to consider that will hopefully help you wait to e3:
Would you rather see Palutena get in as a Zelda clone, or have her be at the very, very bottom of the tier list? (WORSE than Brawl Ganondwarf)
If she's in as a Zelda clone she'll already be at the bottom of the tier list so I'll take the latter.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Palutena has to be unique, and I'm very sure she wouldn't be bottom tier if that happens. I'd give her mid tier at least.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So, a friend of mine just made this moveset potential for Palutena plus some possible alternate costumes for her. As a hardcore supporter of ladies in smash, especially Palutena, I highly doubt that there's any better time to announce her than E3.
image.jpg

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I remember seeing that somewhere. The smaller light projectiles would probably be the best move to be for neutral B or something, but oh well. I actually wonder what page my moveset was in. And yes, she needs to be announced already. But then, with that case, I do want to hear that "Sorry to keep you waiting" quote now that I think about it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom