• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dat Rocket

Pic of the day. Here's something we didn't even announce in "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza"(“ Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50 Must-See Things”)--a stage from Yoshi's Woolly World. This stage was added and developed quite near the end of development. The surfaces are soft and cushiony.

The mobiles are placed in different locations depending on the situation, and they tilt according to weight distribution. The stage also gets rearranged, so the ground may disappear temporarily during a remodel.

Uhhh.. Sakurai, we already saw a little bit of the stage in the Direct, but seeing it in detail is nice

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlt_KClbw
Pic of the day. Here's something we didn't even announce in "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza"(“ Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50 Must-See Things”)--a stage from Yoshi's Woolly World. This stage was added and developed quite near the end of development. The surfaces are soft and cushiony.

The mobiles are placed in different locations depending on the situation, and they tilt according to weight distribution. The stage also gets rearranged, so the ground may disappear temporarily during a remodel.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Uhhh.. Sakurai, we already saw a little bit of the stage in the Direct, but seeing it in detail is nice
We did? News to me. My first time seeing it.

And I like it. It reminds me of how absolutely cute and huggable that entire game looks. All that's missing is the adorable yarn Yoshi itself. <3

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I like how they got this stage into the game even though Yoshi's Woolly World won't be out for months afterword. It looks like a really nice level, not super crazy, but just enough to keep you on your toes.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Dat Rocket

Sakurai is oblivious and personally I've never liked Yoshi, no seriously for a long time. We've seen some video footage of this stage before. Too bad some characters won't be able to fight on it.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Sakurai is oblivious and personally I've never liked Yoshi, no seriously for a long time. We've seen some video footage of this stage before. Too bad some characters won't be able to fight on it.
uh every character will be able to fight on this stage you just have to choose them

TheRealLegit StevenSeagal

Smash Apprentice
Expecting a duck hunt picture today, maybe about his moves/final smash, maybe about his stage. Unless he's not gonna show off pictures of him cause unlockable.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Expecting a duck hunt picture today, maybe about his moves/final smash, maybe about his stage. Unless he's not gonna show off pictures of him cause unlockable.
Its hard one i mean yes we did get a magicant potd

But we are close to release

Ps besides the people getting the book on release day of the more legit smash bros version (wii u)

I will make a spoiler page for unlockables on the forums to reduce the figuring out. (Yes a spoiler tag will be on th forums)

Last edited:

TheRealLegit StevenSeagal

Smash Apprentice
Its hard one i mean yes we did get a magicant potd

But we are close to release

Ps besides the people getting the book on release day of the more legit smash bros version (wii u)

I will make a spoiler page for unlockables on the forums to reduce the figuring out. (Yes a spoiler tag will be on th forums)
He did show wooly world, so maybe he will still show some newer stuff.

probably nothing special today really. Probably just another menu.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Here's the picture itself. Just basically Wuhu Island and flying around it, similar to the Pilotwings stage.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKluGsDiJg
Pic of the day. Here's a new stage, Wuhu Island. Flying around Wuhu Island may remind you of the Pilot Wings stage, but this time we tour famous locations on the island.

For example, here's the starting line of a power-cruising race. You may also find yourself at a mountain summit, in front of a fountain, on a suspension bridge, in a fighting arena, or riding on a boat. The stage really feels like a resort vacation.

I've been so busy with developing this game that I dreamed about tropical islands every time I saw this stage. …Beaches in the summer are great, aren't they?

Last edited:

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
I've been so busy with developing this game that I dreamed about tropical islands every time I saw this stage. …Beaches in the summer are great, aren't they?
You hear that Nintendo? Sakurai needs it!

#FreeSakurai

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Pic of the day. Here's a new stage, Wuhu Island. Flying around Wuhu Island may remind you of the Pilot Wings stage, but this time we tour famous locations on the island.

For example, here's the starting line of a power-cruising race. You may also find yourself at a mountain summit, in front of a fountain, on a suspension bridge, in a fighting arena, or riding on a boat. The stage really feels like a resort vacation.

I can't help but stare at the third picture. Lol

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

so what other stages has Sakurai not talked about, because there's the rest of the pic of the days for you.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I'm wondering, what will happen to this thread when the PotD's stop?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKluj4cXVQ
Pic of the day. Playing Classic mode with two players means you can battle the Master-type opponents together…but your opponents will also be powered up. The foe in this picture is Master Beast.

The Wii U version-exclusive Master Fortress is only available in single-player mode. You'll need to attack its heartlike cores.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Meh, pretty cool pic I guess. Once again, if we hadn't already seen the Direct or played the 3DS version for like a month this'd be a bit more exciting. Oh well, we pretty much know everything now anyway... game is out in 11 days!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Master Fortress heartlike cores reminds me the Final Boss of the first Contra for NES

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Master Fortress... Sometimes I wonder how the inside of Master Hand can manifest into something that enormous. And to think Master Giant was large enough.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So Master Fortress is basically a mini-SSE. Can't complain, since since I wanted something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom