• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
How many already known stages do we have to slog through again before going back to menus?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Wow it's really late today.

We must be getting a new character...
:glare:

I hope you know all non dlc characters are all on the site

If there was a new character potd that would be mewtwo to confirm dlc characters....again

And that probaly going to be just 5 between 1 away from the final potd

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Here we are again, folks. It's the final countdown.

I say we'll get something related to a Wii U exclusive mode or a trophy.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

"Pic of the day. Long before the game release, we revealed new fighters with videos. The video quality of online streams is not always the best, though. Luckily, you can watch them as they were meant to be in Movies mode on the Wii U version."

"You can even re-watch videos that play after you clear Classic mode and Allstar mode. This is a list of videos which are unlocked when you clear certain things. They tend to be short, but you'll get a lot of information if you play them all in one sitting."

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I wonder if possible future movies will be added. I mean, can we all expect a Mewtwo trailer despite him being a veteran?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This movies were the reason of all the hype of this game, can't wait to play them on a HDTV
seriously, just imagine the "Im Really Feeling it" moment of Shulk's trailer on a 42" Screen with Surround Sound :4shulk:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The ability to rewatch the classic movies on their own is actually pretty hypeworthy to me.

Ozyroth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ozyroth
"They tend to be short, but you'll get a lot of information if you play them all in one sitting."

Hmm Am I the only one reading this to deeply? Maybe when you unlock every ending movie and play them all together something cool happens?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Sakurai is unpredictably, either that or he just wanted to prove my stage of the day theory wrong. No clue what we'll get tonight.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Whoa, I forgot there's one pic left this week, with the Hype Train completely dead (and the Rayquaza Train flying into space) I predict a Smash Orders related pic for today.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Filler Friday? My originality is showing, forgive me.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlvEUsLyw
Pic of the day. Smash Tour is really hard to explain in words--it's tough to give out guidance tips with such limited space to type!! So I'll stop myself from saying too much--just try playing this mode three times with your friends. Smash Bros. will definitely feel even more like a party if you try this out.

There are three types of game boards. If you turn on the Custom Fighters option, the fighters will be preset with custom special moves. The number on a fighter's portrait on the game board indicates which custom move set that fighter is using--this also adds to the randomness of this mode.

Last edited:

Khao

Smash Lord
Learning that the final battle is Time-based honestly ruined my hype for this mode. I feels like it misses its own point, it really takes away from the idea that you get multiple characters to use as your stock.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
It's weird, next week is the last POTD week before the game releases (technically the Thursday pic is the pic before the game releases)

So there won't be any point to look at the POTD's after that, I'll probably go on the Miiverse site and look at the POTD's out of curiosity but I won't be looking out for them like I used to do.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlvEUsLyw
Pic of the day. Smash Tour is really hard to explain in words--it's tough to give out guidance tips with such limited space to type!! So I'll stop myself from saying too much--just try playing this mode three times with your friends. Smash Bros. will definitely feel even more like a party if you try this out.

There are three types of game boards. If you turn on the Custom Fighters option, the fighters will be preset with custom special moves. The number on a fighter's portrait on the game board indicates which custom move set that fighter is using--this also adds to the randomness of this mode.

Filler Friday, yay:glare:. Well its been a good run pic of the day,but now things are getting stale R.I.P. Pic of the day.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Ah, Smash Tour, it had to get a POTD eventually. Next week may be the finale of the Picture of the day, one more week of glorious HD Smash photos before we get our hands on it. It has been a great run ladies and gents, and I am glad I could share these times with all of you here. Let us enjoy our one last week together in this thread(probably) and after that, I will see you all online.

D

Deleted member

Ah, Smash Tour, it had to get a POTD eventually. Next week may be the finale of the Picture of the day, one more week of glorious HD Smash photos before we get our hands on it. It has been a great run ladies and gents, and I am glad I could share these times with all of you here. Let us enjoy our one last week together in this thread(probably) and after that, I will see you all online.
It's almost like the end of an era. The PotD has been a part of my nightly routine for almost a year and a half now, and it's weird knowing that it's going to be over soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sakurai will probably keep going till the Japanese release though. So there's a bit more ahead than next week, likely.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Learning that the final battle is Time-based honestly ruined my hype for this mode. I feels like it misses its own point, it really takes away from the idea that you get multiple characters to use as your stock.
In Smash Run, all final events are time-based, including the Stock Smash final event. So I shouldn't be too surprised that the final match in Smash Tour would have a timer too.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
"Just try playing this mode three times with your friends!" (Shows a picture of one player and three computers)
Ohh, Sakurai, bby, I'll be your friend!

But yeah, one more week, then pics till beginning of Decemberish until the games out worldwide and then maybe that's the end of pics, but he might update the site with Target Blast Records or pics sent in by fans, kinda like how he did on the dojo for brawl. I could kinda see a goodbye announcement saying "The pic of the days will continue with YOU! Send in your funny pics and captions and we'll pick one to show off every day/week!"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm still waiting for the bit that's a lot like Chance Time. Because no Mario Party game is complete without it.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Welp as of next week

Well this section will not close till sakurai is done but

But next week R.I.P potd thread we are going to know everything about both versions

Exspecially me due to the fact that im buying the strategy guide (its also going to be the collectors edition.)

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Wow this place is deader than dead. At this time its just me and one other user viewing this thread, it used to be so lively, so many were hyped, so many were satisfied, so many were disappointed, all waiting for Sakurai to give us a cool pic, now we practically know everything about the game, except for a few secret stages, and the guys who got the game early know all the secrets. The only way Sakurai can truly hype this place up again is if he announces more DLC characters and stages,but mainly characters. Its the only thing we won't know about, he may show us a beautiful Wii U pic, but it'll just be filler. I say you need to announce one more DLC character other than Mewtwo before the game's launch on November 11 2014, Sakurai. Here's hoping you listened and gave us the Pic of The Day we've been asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom