• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
.....actually I think we'll get the Main Menu for today (said on Friday).
Dang I was close, anyway, early pic is early even with the end of DST.
With the Main Menu POTD out of the way, we have more chances of seeing something cool later.... inb4MorePicsOfAlreadySeenThingsOfTheDirect

Last edited:

zony514

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zoniken514
3DS FC
1633-5281-0428
Sorry guys, but am I the only guy who's not hyped with this menu? Well yeah it's colorful and stuffs, but we've already seen this menu like many times throughout the past, so I don't see anything hyped about it...
Well, it's just me I guess. I just want more new infos because the 50 reason direct still kinda lacked brief stuffs...

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
There are enough menus across both games to populate a menudist beach.

As an avid menudist myself, I'm certainly not complaining.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Sakurai...

I thought we stopped this a long time ago....

Why are you doing this...

SAKURAI.....

STOP PLS....

MENUS!!!

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Sorry guys, but am I the only guy who's not hyped with this menu? Well yeah it's colorful and stuffs, but we've already seen this menu like many times throughout the past, so I don't see anything hyped about it...
Well, it's just me I guess. I just want more new infos because the 50 reason direct still kinda lacked brief stuffs...
It's certainly more appealing than the 3DS one. And more dynamic in motion. Still would be cool of we could make the background black or something. Inverted colors.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The pic came early due to DST changes, which Japan doesn't have.

Europe had them last week.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I'm kind of expecting this at this point, I'm not sure how much more then is to throw at us with less then 13 PoTD till the NA release of the game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I expect the Games & More menu to continue the #MenuWeek

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I'm afraid we're all out of that.
Would you care for some menus?
Then I'm afraid :4ganondorf:: YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! (lightning flashes) ( Sakurai dies)
Sakurai: IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSS
:wolf:: Can't let you cut me Sakurai!
Yeah I'm not hyped either, I'm unhyped for menus.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 the pic of this day is extremely late because yesterday's one was too early (the last time I said something like that the POTD was posted immediately so....)

...also, as usual: Music please

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Come on, there is a lot o new things that Sakurai could show us. Like the title of a new track, or a new trophy. He can surprise us if he wants to.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I really want music myself also, PAC-MAN (Club Mix) is still the top one since fornever
I wish to hear some new arrangements

But, PotD I think it's gonna be a menu

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
THIS LOOKS SOOO METAL

"Pic of the day. Here's the Fiend's Scale in Classic mode. When you raise the intensity in the 3DS version, the effects looked similar to a picture book. However, for the Wii U version, as you raise your intensity it looks like you're falling deeper into the underworld. The very bottom looks ferocious."

...indeed, the lighting and other shiny effects are awesome

EDIT: Forgot the other pic of hell (actually looks like Subspace but whatever)

The field in Classic mode has five different backgrounds determined by the intensity level. On low intensity, the background looks peaceful, but on high intensity, the atmosphere gets pretty intimidating.

....Dat Jigglypuff again tho

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGhHD78pw
Pic of the day. Here's the Fiend's Scale in Classic mode. When you raise the intensity in the 3DS version, the effects looked similar to a picture book. However, for the Wii U version, as you raise your intensity it looks like you're falling deeper into the underworld. The very bottom looks ferocious.

The field in Classic mode has five different backgrounds determined by the intensity level. On low intensity, the background looks peaceful, but on high intensity, the atmosphere gets pretty intimidating.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Looks like Sakurai beat 9.0 with Link.

Not surprised, but still amusing.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Wow that second pic's reminding me a lot of Subspace "matter".

I'm really feeling the interface.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Here's the Fiend's Scale in Classic mode. When you raise the intensity in the 3DS version, the effects looked similar to a picture book. However, for the Wii U version, as you raise your intensity it looks like you're falling deeper into the underworld. The very bottom looks ferocious.
Really? More stuff from Kid Icarus: Uprising? :troll:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGhHD78pw

I'd like to be impressed, but I've set my expectations high. like:wolf: DLC announcement high. Do we really have to see the Wii U menus, We're going to see them anyway, they never hyped me.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'd like to be impressed, but I've set my expectations high. like:wolf: DLC announcement high. Do we really have to see the Wii U menus, We're going to see them anyway, they never hyped me.
Hey buddy...

I like and want Wolf too and I expect him as DLC but you mentioning him in every post is getting increasingly annoying.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Hey buddy...

I like and want Wolf too and I expect him as DLC but you mentioning him in every post is getting increasingly annoying.
whoops sorry, but man I really hate Sakurai's trolling menus.
Oh wait my mistake their is an unannounced character in this pic :4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff: At least according to the official site. I'd like to order A :4jigglypuff: Sakurai I'm pretty sure you've got plenty of those left. I'll take it in a doggy bag for my:4duckhunt:. The least he could do is officialy announce Jigglypuff.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I don't understand why it takes so long to just put Jigglypuff and DHD on the site, we have already played as them for over a month now, what gives? I guess they're saving them for a DHD trailer reveal at some special occasion, but c'mon, nobody is going to get hyped over a trailer for a character we've already played as for so long. Even post-release Sakurai is stalling.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I don't understand why it takes so long to just put Jigglypuff and DHD on the site, we have already played as them for over a month now, what gives? I guess they're saving them for a DHD trailer reveal at some special occasion, but c'mon, nobody is going to get hyped over a trailer for a character we've already played as for so long. Even post-release Sakurai is stalling.
If people are not hyped for a trailer from a character the already know,they wouldn't be asking so much.
Sakurai is a truly genius,he can make up people minds very easily with these menus :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom