• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
This is clearly an analogy for Life.

Life forcefully shoves its finger into your face.

You can either lament that Life stinks, or you can embrace the bitter tastiness of Life.

Sakurai, you life-affirming old dog, you.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Suddenly the funny caption of today became the deepest thing of the year.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
So, the mighty Luigi Nose will be overthrown by the smelly and bitter finger of Sable?
Damn, I was going to say this!
Anyway, why is there a fairy in the background of both pictures, and what do she have to do with Sable's finger?
Forget it, I don't really want to know.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't mind the update. At least the filler is hilarious. :laugh:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That potd...lol

Ah Sakurai, you never fail yo impress with your jokes.

Even the simplest one like Luigi's nose...

Just for fun, you could imagine the second pic with this instead:

Colorful and finds things tasty as well as poisoning them.

Would be cool as trophy :)

No seriously now, I want so much more TTYD trophy to play with them in the photo studio. Do you imagine the joke potential if here's enough Paper Mario trophies?

I dream...

Last edited:

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
That potd...lol

Ah Sakurai, you never fail yo impress with your jokes.

Even the simplest one like Luigi's nose...

Just for fun, you could imagine the second pic with this instead:

Colorful and finds things tasty as well as poisoning them.

Would be cool as trophy :)

No seriously now, I want so much more TTYD trophy to play with them in the photo studio. Do you imagine the joke potential if here's enough Paper Mario trophies?

I dream...
Call me crazy, but I'm beginning to think you're a really big Paper Mario fan...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sakurai reminds everybody that he is indeed a Japanese man.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
In which I understand that statement since it's a reference to a sexual kink that involves putting a finger in someone else's mouth. :troll:
Actually, it's a "reference" to the fact that a lot of people pin the Japanese as being perverse in very strange ways, but your explanation works just as well, I suppose. ¦D

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have high hopes for an announcement of the :4duckhunt: Trailer or music....
....please be music

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
With the filler week we've been getting, I'd actually be surprised if we get Dog and Duck and Jiggs today

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Duck Hunt Dog's trailer is being saved for something... When they showed off Bowser Jr's trailer they knew it would be nice, but since people already knew about him, not a good finisher. That's why we got Mewtwo after. So... does Duck Hunt Dog's trailer feature something unseen like 8 player smash was featured in Bowser Jr's trailer? Will whenever they show off Duck Hunt dog ALSO have a special announcement? Do Mewtwo or some other DLC characters or stages make appearances in Duck Hunt Dog's trailer? There's gatta be some reason it's being held back! They know it wouldn't be hype to just say "Okay, here it is" and have a trailer for Duck Hunt, while nice, doesnt show off much of anything we dont already know about besides probably a Duck Hunt stage.
As for todays pic... ahhh, I dunno... a picture of the pac-man ghosts and Luigi being scared captioned "Happy Halloween"?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Spooky bet for today's pic: Luigi gets scared after his nose sniffed Sable's finger :troll:
.....actually I think we'll get the Main Menu for today.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Probably just a pic of Lucina's alts saying "Lucina's playing dress up. Happy Halloween."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Smash sun confirmed as best sun...

EDIT 2, Caption Boogaloo:
Pic of the day. In Stage Builder, you can draw lines on your Wii U GamePad to create stages!! It might not be the easiest stage to battle on, but you can even make stages like this one. For more details on how this works, check out "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza" (“Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50 Must-See Things”).

EDIT: I just realized that Kirby and Waddle Dee are the stage...

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't think DHD will be announced at random. I think it'll be like when Robin was announced - Sakurai will announce a 'special video' to be shown.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
:T Nevermind then....
Bandanna Dee confirmed teased :D
I saw that background earlier and thought it was from an actual stage. Gah Stage Builder looks awesome.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I don't think DHD will be announced at random. I think it'll be like when Robin was announced - Sakurai will announce a 'special video' to be shown.
maybe it will be in a normal Nintendo direct we have to be getting one of those soon we haven't had a normal one in ages

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Smash sun confirmed as best sun...

EDIT: I just realized that Kirby and Waddle Dee are the stage...
I bet Sakurai spent all of his evening drawing this and being extremely OCD on perfecting it, thus the late pic.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
I'm really excited about this version's Stage Builder, got lots of ideas for stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom