• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
If it's a 3ds pic, I'll be disappointed. Seriously, of any kind. Ok maybe not that far, but let's please have a Wii U pic to finish the week please!

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
And to think sakurai would of started making updates on the main website too along with POTD. After E3 all we got was basic info and customization of Amiibo but that's it.

The website could've just stayed the same and we would still be up to date with stuff. Lol

But that was something I expected but whatever.

POTD is always hype. There is always that chance of a reveal of some thing cool like a stage, character or items and Some are just for fun which I'm okay with...sometimes.

If we get something, very cool, if not, maybe next time.

D

Deleted member

And to think sakurai would of started making updates on the main website too along with POTD. After E3 all we got was basic info and customization of Amiibo but that's it.

The website could've just stayed the same and we would still be up to date with stuff. Lol

But that was something I expected but whatever.

POTD is always hype. There is always that chance of a reveal of some thing cool like a stage, character or items and Some are just for fun which I'm okay with...sometimes.

If we get something, very cool, if not, maybe next time.
I agree for the most part. It's always hype.

Soul.

I really don't predict what will be on the PotDs, but I'll make this an exception.
I expect the incoming PotD to be a 3DS one. Yes, the disappointment happiness will be okay, but eh.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I really don't predict what will be on the PotDs, but I'll make this an exception.
I expect the incoming PotD to be a 3DS one. Yes, the disappointment happiness will be okay, but eh.
But we never get character reveals in 3DS pics. I don't care how exciting or new the info is, if it's not a character, it filler!

[\sarcasm]

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Might not be a character but Fridays are always pretty good. If it's something we already know or could have deduced ourselves then I'll be confused and expect a follow-up announcement. However, it feels kinda early for that, maybe next week.

Soul.

But we never get character reveals in 3DS pics. I don't care how exciting or new the info is, if it's not a character, it filler!

[\sarcasm]
We don't get character reveals on the 3DS because the process is make them on the 3DS itself and then they show them on the Wii U...at least, that's what I heard. If this PotD is a 3DS one, it should be an okay one.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
How do you link miiverse posts to smashboards? Do I just click the icon for getting pictures online and enter the miiverse address?

Today, I... I wanna beat Swift Fox. I want to out fox him.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
I would be cool if they showed the "Challenger approaches!" screen for the 3ds with a silhouette of an unannounced character.

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
If it's a 3ds pic, I'll be disappointed. Seriously, of any kind. Ok maybe not that far, but let's please have a Wii U pic to finish the week please!
why its usually always wii u i like having 3ds for a change

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
I predict the PotD will contain information.
Most accurate post right here

Except we already know what's going to happen. Sakurai will withhold Wario from you until your spirit is broken, then show him off when you least expect it.
What happens when he expect Wario everyday?

Also my bad on double post. Thought it would merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
September 13th, we'll know the roster.

It's August 8th, almost a month left.

If not this Friday, next Friday will be heavy.

Assuming between now and a monthish from now we gotta see 1-3 cinematics for new comers...

This month looks to be promising.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
What happens when he expect Wario everyday?

Also my bad on double post. Thought it would merge.
Then we finally defeat Sakurai at his best game. Persistence is how you win, my friend, persistence will get us Wario

and Ridley

Last edited:

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping we would get another smash direct or a Nintendo direct to show off the 3s some more to build hype. A month away from release and they gonna need something to get the hype train moving at full speed for Japan. Especially for the 3DS version.

Even though the 3ds version is still looking like a badass 3ds game. Like seriously this game is going to be great. Smash on the go? *mind blown*

Little_GotenSRK

Smash Cadet
NNID
Little_Goten
3DS FC
1048-9697-8273
"Picture of the day: I know you guys loved the picture I posted of Luigi's nose, so here it is! FYI, it was rendered using the same process as the one I used to crush your dreams."

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I feel like I sabotaged any chance of Wario being revealed before Launch.
If you keep it up Sakurai will cut Wario from the game completely and put Roy in instead. (He'll be a Lucina clone, but with his Melee sweetspot)

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
If you keep it up Sakurai will cut Wario from the game completely and put Roy in instead. (He'll be a Lucina clone, but with his Melee sweetspot)
If I were them and I read a forum and saw a 23 year old man petitioning to reveal Wario, and his avatar was Jabba The Hutt in Shakespear attire..... Id cut him too.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
To keep us company while waiting for the Potd....
God I love the new main theme so much. It totally blows Melee and Brawl's themes out of the water in my opinion. It just.... sounds epic and so incredibly fitting. Like it's Nintendo but not Nintendo. It's fresh but perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom