• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I doubt we'll be getting a newcomer vid until we get a regular Nintendo Direct if not another Smash Direct.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
Unless Sakurai's planning on showing Ganondorf for the Hyrule Warriors release in Japan, tonight seems like the perfect night for a random veteran. It gets them in before Coro Coro comes out and before the likely August Direct/Smash Direct. Ice Climbers are almost like Christmas in summer, right?

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Oh I'm so excited to see what you have in store for us Jabba! The sheer anticipating is making me shudder!
Oh Wario, your mysticism never ceases to amaze me.
i am posting it here once wario is revealed,. so if he's not ill just sit on it until he is. I swear it'll be well worth it

Last edited:

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
The fact there is NO evidence of anything being revealed tomorrow and you guys are SOOO SURE that something will happen is making me face palm so hard. The most we will get is a new trophy more than likley.

JabbatheHutt

The fact there is NO evidence of anything being revealed tomorrow and you guys are SOOO SURE that something will happen is making me face palm so hard. The most we will get is a new trophy more than likley.
Facepalm all you want, when Wario's revealed today you will be SO HAPPY wont you :)

Morbi

Scavenger
Well whatever is in store for Friday...
I'll like the pic :3
I hope it confirms that your most wanted character is a sticker. :troll:

Facepalm all you want, when Wario's revealed today you will be SO HAPPY wont you :)
I will still face-palm.

It is the week's end, the end of the week, some call it the weekend. Of course we expect something!

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
You're lucky Bowser was already confirmed a year ago :)
Actually, it's time for some real talk. Why has not Wario been revealed yet? There were so many good times to show him off, Mario Golf, Mario Kart, and they were all ignored. That's why he might be in a character trailer.

But that can't mean he appears in a PotD prior to that trailer! Wario must, no, Wario WILL be revealed tomorrow.

hopefully

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Actually, it's time for some real talk. Why has not Wario been revealed yet? There were so many good times to show him off, Mario Golf, Mario Kart, and they were all ignored. That's why he might be in a character trailer.

But that can't mean he appears in a PotD prior to that trailer! Wario must, no, Wario WILL be revealed tomorrow.

hopefully
:salt::shaker::shaker::shaker::salt::shaker::salt::shaker::salt::troll::shaker::salt::shaker::troll::salt::shaker::salt:

JabbatheHutt

Everyone will FACEPALM SO HARD when they see my Wario GIF. It will split the community XD

hopefully
In ALL HONESTY, Wario deserves to be revealed in a trailer, not relegated to Pic of the Day.
But, where the newcomer trailer hell be overshadowed like Cap was, POTD will give GameXplain a good 20 min video on wario alone which Id love.

Its all about the GameXplain discussion on wario to me to an extent

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Excuse me good sir, but are you allergic to wonder? Because if that's the case, then tonight's PotD will give you an allergic reaction. Except it's a good reaction, one that grants you wings, and the power of flight, and laser vision. Because this is the wonder of Wario.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Everyone will FACEPALM SO HARD when they see my Wario GIF. It will split the community XD

In ALL HONESTY, Wario deserves to be revealed in a trailer, not relegated to Pic of the Day.
But, where the newcomer trailer hell be overshadowed like Cap was, POTD will give GameXplain a good 20 min video on wario alone which Id love.

Its all about the GameXplain discussion on wario to me to an extent
I used to LOVE gamexplain discussions, but now I only like analysis.

JabbatheHutt

In Ten Years people are gonna summarize this thread by these three words: Wario Support Thread.

It really, truly, is XD

They made me mad when they said Mewtwo won't return. It made me really sad.
Their opinion on Wario saved them for me :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't expect a character reveal, but it could be some game feature / mode or a stage.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I don't expect a character reveal, but it could be some game feature / mode or a stage.
I feel like it might be something stated in that Famitsu magazine. Probably talking about Classic Mode is my guess.

I kinda hope it's not a 3DS pic. I know it's coming out soon but the Wii U pics are higher quality.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Heck i'd even enjoy a character deconfirmation, although not anywhere as exciting as a reveal... It does help narrow down the final roster and give us hope for our remaining wanted characters.

Wriday it is.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
If any veteran were to be revealed today, I feel it would be Ness or the Ice Climbers. IF.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I personally doubt a reveal. I hope Sakurai would prove me wrong, but I don't think he will.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I don't know what to expect but i'm sure it will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom