• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
"For today's pic I decided to do something a little above and beyond the call of duty" *posts 15 pictures of Phosphora's trophy from different angles*
I'm actually seriously hoping for something like that. More pics of anything Uprising related.

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
I could easily see today's caption just being some inside joke-esque comment about Kid Icarus: Uprising, like he did with the 3DS stage ("Come on out, Cragalanche!"). Granted, I'll understand whatever he says, but the fact still remains that I really hope what I just said isn't the case.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Phosphora trophy? Well, her new model looks nice. Maybe she could end up being an Assist Trophy too.

I'd call this week average. Seriously, I think some people are overreacting to the lack of character reveals. We got some new info this week, unlike the first few weeks after last year's E3.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'll check back in an hour or so to see if the caption has gone up.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
You know, Vintage Creep, when I read your posts lately... I look at your avatar... and I'm visualizing a man who is transforming into this demon while he is succumbing to madness over the Pics of the Day that he doesn't like and losing sleep over them. :troll:

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
Can someone please post the link to the Japanese Miiverse thread where Sakurai posts the newest captions?

I want to F5 repeatedly cause I roll like that.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
You know, Vintage Creep, when I read your posts lately... I look at your avatar... and I'm visualizing a man who is transforming into this demon while he is succumbing to madness over the Pics of the Day that he doesn't like and losing sleep over them. :troll:
I'm Italian. I just got up, actually. I would love to have a little satisfaction before going to work, BUT ****ING SAKURAI NOPE.
NEVER. NO JOY AT ALL.
I'M JUST A HUMAN BEING

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I made $10 from there not being a character reveal yesterday so keep the drought goin.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Holy...

214 guests? At this hour? What do they have to gain from this?

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
Well, I have a gut feeling that the caption won't be anything worth waiting X amount of time for (if it is, I can just read it in the morning). I guess now would be an ideal time to try and get some sleep. Good night, everybody. Happy National Phosphora Day.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
That awkward moment when you realize you're not going to bed because you're waiting for the equivalent of a tweet.

I think I've hit rock bottom.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
Here's Phosphora's full official artwork from Nintendo, so you can get an idea of what the rest of the model might look like. **I wonder if they'll keep her skirt that short**

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
But the background is the same as when he showed off the Saria trophy for the 3DS...I think it's safe to say it's a trophy
For a 3DS trophy, it sure looks pretty damn good (graphic-wise).

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
Bosses have trophies too. Honestly though, I really doubt she's a boss.
Yeah, but her trophy wouldn't be the confirmation of her being a boss though, I guess it does raise the possibility, but not confirm it.

For a 3DS trophy, it sure looks pretty damn good (graphic-wise).
The phosphora trophy is for wii u, the saria trophy had the same background just less graphically impressive.

Shroob

Sup?
If Phosphora is a boss, I'd love if her and Palutena continued their banter that they started in her chapter of KI:U.

Mode

Smash Cadet
The picture hasn't been posted on the Miiverse yet so no way of knowing the caption currently

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There's something quietly terrible about the fact that almost 90% of the Daily Pics this month have contained something new and yet this is arguably the worst month we've had since October. I'm ready to conclude that Sakurai's phoned it in for this month and that we'd be better off looking forward to April instead.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Miiverse post came up now.

"Pic of the day. The most powerful commander of the Forces of Nature, Lightning Flash Phosphora!!"

Last edited:

Kumatora

Smash Cadet
Pic of the day. The most powerful commander of the Forces of Nature, Lightning Flash Phosphora!!

Mode

Smash Cadet
Pic of the day. The most powerful commander of the Forces of Nature, Lightning Flash Phosphora!!
... is a Trophy. The detail in her scarf is amazing.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
There's more.

"…is a Trophy. The detail in her scarf is amazing."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom