• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Diamond Vids - 9/26/07 - ALL vids up!

Nite

Smash Champion
I agree with G-reg completely.

PockyD- I still have no idea what you are talking about and I don't see what Fox and Falco have to do with anything. I was just putting my opinion out there...

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
m2k vs pc was probably the worst set to watch. It was just pc sandbagging to finish the set faster and split the money. I mean, clearly it's none of my business, but I wished I could have seen more honest play. It was kinda obvious when pc 3-0's m2k then loses 5-0 in finals....

M2k and pc are fantastic players, no doubt, but I still wanted to see an all out brawl.

"Oh look.. they're tied stock for stock and m2k wins..." It got old after 2 games. Pc's peach just dash dances until m2k throws out a smash on his last stock. Bah humbug!
m2k wasn't playing well vs me in winners final but he was playing amazing in finals finals thats the reason it went from me winning 3-0 to him beating me 6-0 , it wasn't sandbagging i wanted the title just as much as he did.

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
m2k wasn't playing well vs me in winners final but he was playing amazing in finals finals thats the reason it went from me winning 3-0 to him beating me 6-0 , it wasn't sandbagging i wanted the title just as much as he did.
rye got owned.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I like dashizwiz too, but look at pc play. He consistently places well at most tournies, and goes to a lot more. And to p.c.: who do u think is best in america right now? Since i havent seen ken showing up at many tournies, and i havent seen rankings for many tournies. Thx for the answer, when it comes =)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
After just reading what thino wrote i take it that were talking about falco's

Same as thino...Pc does great in tournaments but zhu's falco is more sexy imo :D

Rye

Smash Journeyman
A legitimate response. You have to admit, it at least LOOKED suspicious when you didn't even manage to take 1 match in the entire set.

Apologies for the "sandbagging" accusation I suppose.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
they get checks anyway, so splitting would just be more of a hassle in the long run. how dare you accuse them, PC just ***** winners and M2K ***** grand finals. sometimes people get on runs it just happens.

Rye

Smash Journeyman
Hey, first I said it was none of my business and second I apologized. I understand that people get on runs. I was just stating what it looked like from a spectators point of view.

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
does anyone know approximately how long it is going to take MLG to get the videos up?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I like dashizwiz too, but look at pc play. He consistently places well at most tournies, and goes to a lot more. And to p.c.: who do u think is best in america right now? Since i havent seen ken showing up at many tournies, and i havent seen rankings for many tournies. Thx for the answer, when it comes =)
too bad PC almost never plays falco in tourneys anymore... right about the same time everybody and their mother started aping him and playing falco, too... hmmm...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey, first I said it was none of my business and second I apologized. I understand that people get on runs. I was just stating what it looked like from a spectators point of view.
Doesn't matter anymore cause PC just won OC3 over M2K, lol! :laugh:

DaShizWiz has been placing the highest of any Falco user in the past couples months in major tourneys. If PC actually used Falco I think most amazing Falco would be in PC's favor.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
how about you get good with a character and practice a lot vs marth. then, regardless of whether or no there are any "counters", you will be comfortable in the matchup. people put too much faith in "counters" and not enough faith in their own ability.
quoted for truth

Jem.

Smash Master
Pretty sure no one would sandbag in finals, especially with what's up for grabs. Good job to PC getting first at OC3 and Mew2King getting second.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Wow...i thought /ken was gonna like kill us for money, like how oc2 vids didnt come up till like 3 or 4 months after it was over. Thx for the link =).

The Game II

Smash Champion
I am working on the videos I have from OC3, they'll be up beginning in a couple hours.

OT: Good stuff on FC. I really hope that by this time next year my web site will be big enough to where I can cover that event.

--GCII

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
me and pc always try our hardest against each other, most of the time whoever is playing better is the person who wins. at OC3 i wasnt playing good in the finals so pc ***** me, at fc10 pc wasnt playing as well in the finals so i beat him, you shouldn't just try to make explanations for coincidences or what happens. at Oc3 he was moving so much faster than me that i almost got 4 stocked one match. Things happen we arent robots who play the same all the time.

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
me and pc always try our hardest against each other, most of the time whoever is playing better is the person who wins. at OC3 i wasnt playing good in the finals so pc ***** me, at fc10 pc wasnt playing as well in the finals so i beat him, you shouldn't just try to make explanations for coincidences or what happens. at Oc3 he was moving so much faster than me that i almost got 4 stocked one match. Things happen we arent robots who play the same all the time.
Not robots..? Lies.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Dont disappoint me by saying u r not a robot. My characters, whether on purpose or not are based off your style. I use fox and it had the same style as yours as well s used green. Marth was always a secondary, but about a month after u started using marth my marth became one of my mains and was black. And i noticed u got rid of just about hater. GJ lolz

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, Iso was saying we need a vent server. Vent is short for Ventrilo which is a voice chat.
tipo made a pun and took it as an air vent and made fun of iso.

Top Bottom