• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Diamond Vids - 9/26/07 - ALL vids up!

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
doodah (stripesorbars) would actually probably beat you in smash. And IRL for that matter... >_>
they were telling me "Dont fight with Cheech Marin, hes crazy dude"

then i was like " I didnt like his ****in movies anyway"

dont stick up for this guy cheech he doesnt know what hes doing when he types his bull**** into his computer

dont make anymore personal attacks so we can just forget about this

Sliq

Smash Master
**** right. I don't even play Falcon that much but I had to keep the sig for a while.
Where did you get the original art to shoop. I think I'm going to shoop Joe into Jigglypuff...somehow...

dont stick up for this guy cheech he doesnt know what hes doing when he types his bull**** into his computer

I like irony.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master

Where did you get the original art to shoop. I think I'm going to shoop Joe into Jigglypuff...somehow...

I like irony.
Um, that's not me.

That's SmashMac.

Get it?

The MACDADDY of all that smash.

No, but seriously, that's not me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Because your post made no sense.
hahahhaa.... I laughed out loud in the middle of work at this, and no everyone in the lab is looking at me funny. Just the thought of this guy reading every post as if it was addressed solely to him and to him alone reminds me of something you'd see on Family Guy.

Big_R

Smash Champion
i remember when i went to this tourny and i was like man this is fun. then i was like i am pretty sleepy and we slept in the back hall. then i was like aww cool look at all these matches and i wanted to play so i played some and i watched ppl. it was a blasty blast. sooo where is this guy anyhow last year the vids were up in a jiffy.

Eggm

Smash Hero
ARE these videos ever coming out.. or the oc3 ones..? Lol. Is MLGpro.com doing the FC vids since it was an MLG event?

Drephen

Smash Master
Or make it really easy and everyone should play Shiek.
lol still complaining about shiek? Why dont you pick up kirby or something and complain that you lose in tournies cause you play low tier. Fits you well. OR you could stop making johns and actually get good at this game for once

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
lol still complaining about shiek? Why dont you pick up kirby or something and complain that you lose in tournies cause you play low tier. Fits you well. OR you could stop making johns and actually get good at this game for once
Complaining?

Nope.

I don't play low tier.

Who the hell are you?

And please show me where I have johned about anything.

The only smashers who john are Shiek and Peach players.

Someone seems insecure about a JOKE about Shiek players.

If you're so insecure, why don't you just play Fox or Falco?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
doodah, if your sarcastic on the boards then thats cool i guess, its hard to tell.

but... if your being a **** and telling people they suck and calling people out like drephen or plank, well, then i'd have to say your the insecure one to talk **** to people on the boards when realistically i don't think you would, because that would be rather stupid.

don't take this as an attack, i'm just saying bcuz i'd rather know whether or not your being serious or sarcastic.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You were on the Sheik boards a couple of months ago trolling and whining non-stop about how Sheik's the best character, anyone who johns about her matchups are stupid, she owns everyone, etc. etc. It was almost as pathetic as your display in this thread.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
doodah, if your sarcastic on the boards then thats cool i guess, its hard to tell.

but... if your being a **** and telling people they suck and calling people out like drephen or plank, well, then i'd have to say your the insecure one to talk **** to people on the boards when realistically i don't think you would, because that would be rather stupid.

on't take this as an attack, i'm just saying bcuz i'd rather know whether or not your being serious or sarcastic.
All I said was Linguini>Midwest

He beasted.

Period.

If little whinny babies wanna cry and flame me so I flame then back, then let it be.

Don't act like I'm in the wrong cuz I'm giving my boy props.

If someone gets devensive towrads me.

I'll give it back, 10 fold.

You were on the Sheik boards a couple of months ago trolling and whining non-stop about how Sheik's the best character, anyone who johns about her matchups are stupid, she owns everyone, etc. etc. It was almost as pathetic as your display in this thread.
LOL, I think it was you that was having trouble with shiek vs Pika or something.

And that was prolly over a year ago.

Marth and Fox are the best now.

I hope people act like they do on the boards when the see me IRL from now on.

Cuz it's amazing how Drephen acted when I seen him in person. Like we were best friends.

And I'm sure that's just how MW and Western players are.

Fake.

Florida b!tches.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, once again, the man beat dope, not the whole MW sir. stop posting stupid **** that you dam well KNOW will cause a flame war, but you post it anyways. you make FL look bad. good job.

people should stop posting this in here, seeing is how this is the video section, not the results thread.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
no i'm not, and like i said i can't tell if your the one getting all pissy or not bcuz some of your posts sound like it if said out loud. and yes i agree linguini did do well, and he is one of the better ganon players, but leave it at that, don't go to saying things like dope got 3 stocked, because no offense to linguini, but i'd bet 10 dollars on dope to win a set against linguini.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
It doesn't matter.

Linguini had 4 stock.

Tink had 1 plus Dopes 4.

And Linguin wins.

Linguini>Midwest

Get over it.

Edit: Plus he had 2 stock left.

I would shut up if everyone just ignores me too.

I would have left it at: Linguini>Midwest, if nobody flamed me.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LOL, I think it was you that was having trouble with shiek vs Pika or something.
This shows how weak your "points" are that you're reduced to mere conjecture in order to defend yourself. Baseless and false conjecture at that.

It was pretty much the same on the Sheik boards, too. You'd make a statement, toss in snide and condescending comments supposedly proving your point that in actuality hardly said anything, repeat when anyone questioned and ripped apart your logic, and then shift the blame to said persons.

Drephen

Smash Master
Complaining?

Nope.

I don't play low tier.

Who the hell are you?

And please show me where I have johned about anything.

The only smashers who john are Shiek and Peach players.

Someone seems insecure about a JOKE about Shiek players.

If you're so insecure, why don't you just play Fox or Falco?
lol i got 5th @ pound, 4th @ FCD, and 5th @ OC3

i aint insecure about ****

Drephen

Smash Master
I hope people act like they do on the boards when the see me IRL from now on.

Cuz it's amazing how Drephen acted when I seen him in person. Like we were best friends.

And I'm sure that's just how MW and Western players are.

Fake.

Florida b!tches.
looking forward to seeing ya again =)

lol who takes trash talk on smashboards personally?

EDIT: sorry for double post

Top Bottom