• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Diamond Vids - 9/26/07 - ALL vids up!

Drephen

Smash Master
me and pc always try our hardest against each other, most of the time whoever is playing better is the person who wins. at OC3 i wasnt playing good in the finals so pc ***** me, at fc10 pc wasnt playing as well in the finals so i beat him, you shouldn't just try to make explanations for coincidences or what happens. at Oc3 he was moving so much faster than me that i almost got 4 stocked one match. Things happen we arent robots who play the same all the time.
lol johnssssssss, and you are a robot dont deny it

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I know, but saying things like

All I have to say is:

Linguini>Mid(suck)West
isn't really necessary. Now if Linguini had taken out like 2 or three more people in the crew battle, then I'd let it slide. Going by the same logic, I could say "OMGz Tink > South No johnzz" because Tink 3-stocked Caveman...

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but i dont think tink uses fox, its pretty imressive to see a non famous ganon player 3 stock a very great falco player one most people know. First off I think we can all easly agree that falco counters the cr@p out of ganon, second of all hes a new face and congrats to him. But in no way does mid west suck, EAST COAST IS JUST 2 GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Yeah but i dont think tink uses fox, its pretty imressive to see a non famous ganon player 3 stock a very great falco player one most people know. First off I think we can all easly agree that falco counters the cr@p out of ganon, second of all hes a new face and congrats to him. But in no way does mid west suck, EAST COAST IS JUST 2 GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol...actually Tink does use Fox...it's Linguini who uses Ganon...XD.

Anyways...vids plz...T_t

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
All I have to say is:

Linguini>Mid(suck)West

No johs/offense
**** you have over 1000 posts and you still have no idea what the **** your talking about,
you know what i would do if i was in your position, i would shut the **** up,

shut

the

up

Sliq

Smash Master
This is irrelevant. Doodah posts the dumbest **** I've ever seen.

I also doubt your claims.
I second the doubting of these claims.

Also, 56k's signature is ****ing awesome. Viewtiful Joe kicks ***.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
The best course of action is to just always ignore whatever Doodah posts.

On topic, are any more vids coming soon?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master

**** right. I don't even play Falcon that much but I had to keep the sig for a while.

Also, I third the doubting of these claims. I could beat that nub Doodah with G&W.

with my c0ck alone

Overswarm

is laughing at you
psh... doodah would not be souroush. Souroush would chain smoke combo him to a triple vodka shot.

Atrion

Smash Apprentice
so MLG is going to put the top 8 matches up or something? Just wish they didnt take so long since dallas is already up.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
First off:

56K: Who the hell are you?

I know, but saying things like

isn't really necessary. Now if Linguini had taken out like 2 or three more people in the crew battle, then I'd let it slide. Going by the same logic, I could say "OMGz Tink > South No johnzz" because Tink 3-stocked Caveman...
Wow, you're a tard.

Linguini, a 14 year old kid from Florida who no one in the smash community has ever heard of, comes in with the last 4 stock the South has and takes out 2 of the Midwests best players.

And no, tink beating caveman is not the same logic cuz Linguini owned the midwest. If Mid(john)west had won, then yes, it coiuld have been the same logic.

So my claim stands:

Linguini>MidWest

**** you have over 1000 posts and you still have no idea what the **** your talking about,
you know what i would do if i was in your position, i would shut the **** up,

shut

the

up
It's amazing how IGNORANT(get it? Most likely you don't) some people can be.

All I said was Linguini is awesome, basically.

This is irrelevant. Doodah posts the dumbest **** I've ever seen.

I also doubt your claims.
I post the **** people want to post, but can't because their only friends are on smashboards.

Also, LOL @ my ***** XIF destroying you.

Now I've been waiting to flame your ugly ***.

You're ugly and stop putting your geh stupid looking pic in your sig.

People really get mad at stupid crap that I say.

It's so funny too.

I don't even try to make people mad, they just get mad cuz they can't see through my sarcasm.

Also, XIF RAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPED JIANO.

Life>Jiano

More vids, please?

Also, the only reason I said that was because Dope talked alot of **** to my boy Tommy T(something about comeing to a FL last year and MM).

Then he loses to Tommy Tip's understudy.

Drephen

Smash Master
lol doodah always talking **** for other people even though he sucks himself

dont you wish you were good at this game doodah?

dont say you dont care cause your 2000 posts and mutiple accounts proves that you do.

though you didnt make it to FC i would put money on that you wouldnt get outta the first pools

so why dont you leave the **** talk to the people who are actually good and stay out of it.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
lol doodah always talking **** for other people even though he sucks himself

dont you wish you were good at this game doodah?

dont say you dont care cause your 2000 posts and mutiple accounts proves that you do.

though you didnt make it to FC i would put money on that you wouldnt get outta the first pools

so why dont you leave the **** talk to the people who are actually good and stay out of it.
Linguini>Midwest

Tink

Smash Hero
wait, this WAS a MW tourny right? and linguini got what place at it? i think he's a good ganon player, but people are overestimating him now. he did good in the crew battle, yeah, but what happened in the tournament?

btw, this wasnt ment to flame linguini, i like the guy =). just doodah is stupid in his claims.

thereaperX

Smash Cadet
When did tink 3 stock caveman? Was this in pools, because I thought caveman had to leave early from pools.

I don't remember seeing tink 3 stock caveman in crews, but maybe he did and the videos aren't out yet, not sure.

Drephen

Smash Master
I only said what I said because Linguini did good in crews.

Plain and simple.

Some people just get mad because their best friend Dope got *****.
theres a difference between "linguini is a good gannon player, he performed well in the crew battles"

and

"OMG LINGUINI TOOK OUT ALL THE MIDWEST BY HIMSELF!!!! HES BETTER THAN EVERYONE IN THE MIDWEST CAUSE HE BEAT DOPE IN CREWS AND NOT IN A BEST OF 3 MATCH!!!!! SO THAT MEANS THAT XIF IS BETTER THAN JIANO AND THAT MEANS THAT I SUCK AT THIS GAME SO I HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF THAT MEANS I LIKE TO SUCK LINGUNI'S COK CAUSE I LIKE LITTLE BOYS!!!!!!!"

just sayin'

Linguini

Smash Master
lol look at all the noobs arguing
i dunt really care lol,why dont we stop talking about me and focus on more important subjects like why m2k and pc suckz. no?

thereaperX

Smash Cadet
****...caveman shouldve used his ylink
lol imo he should've used his actual...main characters (sheik, doc mario) instead of his fox because his fox has been historically awful in singles. this is vs EC btw, i know he used sheik vs mw at least.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
lol imo he should've used his actual...main characters (sheik, doc mario) instead of his fox because his fox has been historically awful in singles. this is vs EC btw, i know he used sheik vs mw at least.
yea thats true. i was so amazed at how badly he got pwnd (maybe i shouldnt be that harsh but w/e). his doc is awesome tho. doc is also one of mains so i wouldnt mind watching that.

thereaperX

Smash Cadet
yea thats true. i was so amazed at how badly he got pwnd (maybe i shouldnt be that harsh but w/e). his doc is awesome tho. doc is also one of mains so i wouldnt mind watching that.
to be fair he did at least get 3rd in doubles with xelic using fox, and he did make it to 33rd singles by forfeiting eventually since he had to get back to work early, so i suppose his fc adventure wasn't a total failure lol.

I thought they had just woke him up for that match though??
rofl i heard he came in literally with a blanket still around his body, wasted from the previous night. took multiple people to go wake him up lol. the mental picture of that is just hilarious lol.

Top Bottom