• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Diamond Vids - 9/26/07 - ALL vids up!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Forward. Your Sheik is too good :).

BTW, why didn't you go Sheik on Lambchops?

lambchops, u just sorta comes off as an ***. Nothing personal, but you sorta seem oblivious to other people. You stand right in front of people as they're watching a match, you hog the TV with other good players, and don't let other people get in more than 1 match.

You were playing against some fox guy like 20x...and EighteenSpikes(the doc guy) was patiently waiting for a match...he finally managed to get on, did really good- only got 1 stocked, but the first nano second the match ended, you closed his character, picked falco and hit start before anybody could do anything and began another 20 or so matches. You make a strong impression that u rather not waste the TVs time with "lesser" players. Or like..u just don't have respect for people who aren't "pro" But thats just the impression you give off (and its not just me)...but maybe i'm wrong.

The other florida guys say "yea..but you really have to know him. he's not that bad. he's pretty funny" but w/e...heck, when u slipped in the coke with your flipflops that was pretty funny and you were real cool about it. I don't have anything against you, honestly...and i was glad to meet the other FL guys again and meet new ones. Exarch is awesome.
I OWN U MOTHA****A!!!

mog112

Smash Ace
lambchops, u just sorta comes off as an ***. Nothing personal, but you sorta seem oblivious to other people. You stand right in front of people as they're watching a match, you hog the TV with other good players, and don't let other people get in more than 1 match.

You were playing against some fox guy like 20x...and EighteenSpikes(the doc guy) was patiently waiting for a match...he finally managed to get on, did really good- only got 1 stocked, but the first nano second the match ended, you closed his character, picked falco and hit start before anybody could do anything and began another 20 or so matches. You make a strong impression that u rather not waste the TVs time with "lesser" players. Or like..u just don't have respect for people who aren't "pro" But thats just the impression you give off (and its not just me)...but maybe i'm wrong.

The other florida guys say "yea..but you really have to know him. he's not that bad. he's pretty funny" but w/e...heck, when u slipped in the coke with your flipflops that was pretty funny and you were real cool about it. I don't have anything against you, honestly...and i was glad to meet the other FL guys again and meet new ones. Exarch is awesome.
hes right about how you come off though, even if you dont care, should think about it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
forward is taking his frustration of doing poorly out by complimenting other players.

this is confusing me

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Lambchops is awesome, his **** is bigger than anyones, and yes he's a ****ed friendly TV hog, it happens. He also bobs around without really knowing where he is, you can't blame him for being too cool. Much love also to Plarinkk aka Plank of Woodsies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Why don't u guys just kick chops off if he doesn't wanna move? LOL
i think this thread should be reserved for players who got 17th place+ at fcD.

whos with me?

edit:: sup lambchops?

and hows it goin Mr. Nite??

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, you're way too cool Sean.

Those crew vids of Shiz were so rediculous. I felt like I was watching Batman play or something. Btw Bronson is like the coolest name ever. [/suck up] >_>

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, you're way too cool Sean.

Those crew vids of Shiz were so rediculous. I felt like I was watching Batman play or something. Btw Bronson is like the coolest name ever. [/suck up] >_>

Lol <3 Ka-Master.

Seriously though.... wtf @ your Luigi. You inspired some friends to try really hard to do good with him now. I'm with them right now. Their secondaries are Luigi but now they think Luigi is a beast character lol.

Edit: I wish we got in a friendl :(. Besides the one stock i played you in crews, lol.

Kel

Smash Master
if someone moves in front of you, you just call them out on it. Usually people feel morally obligated to move. However, if their parents didn't love them and they have no soul, simply walk in front of them back.

Plank* Forward got 13th in teams :-P (like me, which is why I get to post)...get froed!

vericz

Smash Champion
I would like to say:

Shiz- you are so fast, you don't let the other person move.
forward- you cheat lol
M2K- you be a machine
Lambchops- You *******!! lets hog a tv at giga this weekend :chuckle:
hiroshi- get out of this thread :)

vericz- you get out, too

Peace guy

Top Bottom