• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Diamond Vids - 9/26/07 - ALL vids up!

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
wow, linguini.......you are getting scarily close to Tipman. You did amazing in those crew battles. took 1 more stock of M2K as you lost. Took 4 of Dope's stock while losing 1 of yours. Sry if I am misinformed. East *****........nuff said

Afo

Smash Apprentice
I´m right now watching the South vs East coast video, how come Chudat switches from IC to Pika between mathces, is this normally allowed???, or was it a new rule 4 this event??? (sorry if answer is out there already)

Nite

Smash Champion
I´m right now watching the South vs East coast video, how come Chudat switches from IC to Pika between mathces, is this normally allowed???, or was it a new rule 4 this event??? (sorry if answer is out there already)
He got to switch because a Peach counterpicked him on Mute City, so he was allowed to switch. If the Peach went random, then he'd have to stay IC's.

Shiz is a robot. He was ****** all over the place.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
that is until your ip is banned >.>;

anyway, have a nice vcation omni. you're coming back to hundreds of smashers who are anxiously sweating over their laptops at a chance to stare at people playing a video game.
one of those is me...and yeah, it's totally legit to do what i just described :p

timbu

Smash Apprentice
is it fair to say shiz is arguably becoming the best falco player?

his playing in these crew battles show he may be the fastest and most creative falcos i've seen.

:confused:

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can agree with that, pc uses falco less and less and forward is sort of inconsistent, and no other falcos add frames to the game like shiz wiz's did in those crew videos o.O. I guess we can wait for the bombsolider oc3 vids to make the final decision on that however, but for now he is in my eyes the best falco out there.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well if pc would stop playing his fox so much and keep playing falco a lot, then it would be close. Forward is really good too, i'd say even with shiz. although i will note shiz recently beat forward at LTEC2 on 7/7/7, but it was a really close match...peace

-hiroshi

timbu

Smash Apprentice
agreed, PC and forward are amazing.

shiz is just too fun to watch =X

but considering we haven't seen bombsoldier in forever, it's hard to say for sure.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I don't know why I didn't ask this before, but were there any G-reg v. Darkrain matches and were they recorded?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah it would be tough for people to decide who would be the best Falco. The only smart way I can think of it is by looking at tourney results of all 3 of our falcos. With us all at the same tournament. But since I don't go Out of state much it would kind of be hard to tell.

The only tournament I've been too so far with Forward and PC both there was Pound 2 and this FC that just happened.

BTW, Pc's Falco is too good. His matches with M2K in Winners Finals were so awesome.

Same for Mew2King in the Grand Finals.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Forward's Falco is amazingly fun to watch, so many weird trixies.
PC's Falco is amazingly amazing to watch, so many mindgamezz.
Shiz's Falco is amazingly difficult to watch, so fast xD

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Nah thats not true. I went to Japan and I 2 stocked Bombsoldier twice in this one tournament called Hinsonata.

He's pretty good no lie. But after watching those South vs East Coast vids, I'd have to say DaShizWiz is definitely faster.

Lol

Nite

Smash Champion
Is that true about the Japan trip, Shiz? >_>
........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Top Bottom