• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
WHY are we still in dayphase?

@ Rake the Lawndry Rake the Lawndry

where are you getting this town read on jerkus from? the slots largely focused on claims and *****ing about my play in ways that do nothing to help town

@ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024

i dont understand why rajams on the table. do you find him scummy or is that a "largely inactive deadweight" shot for yu?
It's one of the reasons why I wanted to go back and look at him agian. On the surface, he appears relatively innocent but I feel like my read would change upon inspecting him in isolation. His posts got caught up in the mix of things and therefore he got to be a bit more background.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
WHY are we still in dayphase?

@ Rake the Lawndry Rake the Lawndry

where are you getting this town read on jerkus from? the slots largely focused on claims and *****ing about my play in ways that do nothing to help town

@ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024

i dont understand why rajams on the table. do you find him scummy or is that a "largely inactive deadweight" shot for yu?
Rajam is extremely dead weight at the moment. He's pretty much the only inactive slot in this game, and I consider him a fine vig shot because of it.

Anyway, I feel like this day is pretty much over.

Declaring intent to hammer.

Kantrip, claim.

I'm still not entirely sold on Kant-scum, but even if he somehow wasn't the D1 lynch, he'd end up being a huge distraction for every day afterwords, and considering just how hard today has revolved around him, the connections from his flip are too valuable to pass up.

Anyway, tomorrow I want to look at Red Ryu and Raziek in more detail, the former moreso. (Red Ryu I've gone over before, Raziek for his interactions with Kantrip.)

Just for emphasis, if I die tonight, I want you guys to look VERY hard at Red Ryu. His entire game has been categorized by one word, and that's "safe". Seriously, take N1, go back through his posts, and see if you can find one original thought that wasn't posted before by someone else. His catchphrase this game has been "I agree with X". His only push this game was against PJB, he jumped off the wagon as soon as it started taking fire, and he hasn't offered a scum read since. He's not applying pressure or trying to lynch scum, he's trying to blend in.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Guys Unvote, unless we have deadline set let Raz catch up, he was here with us at APEX and be fair let him get info on the table.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Please look back at the posts I laid out last page after I die, don't waste all the connections you get off of this

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I figured Raziek can post his catch-up on D2. At this point there's really not much to be gained from prolonging the day any further.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can you give us one last "This is what I think for real" post on everyone since your opinions have been changing a lot?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Uh we'll certainly try if you're being truthful here, but honestly you played badly if you're not scum.
I didn't even

I started tunneling and then got mad when a bunch of opportunistic ******* and sheep jumped on me. Tried to correct it but obvs too late so whatever

no reason to lie right now

good luck town

Kantrip

Kantplay
Circus, Raziek, and Lawndry are the scummiest people as far as dealing with my slot go

Raziek's defense makes no sense (unlike Gorf's) and looks like scum white knighting town to get town points on my town flip
Circus's weird skirting around the interaction is scummy to me
Lawndry's clinging to the scumread with weak flimsy reasoning for why me being town isn't a big deal looks fake and gross

I want to drop Joker for now because I'm obviously tunneling. I also like Dietz more.
Nich
Badwolf

Ruy
Gorf

Dietz
YOLO

soup
Rajam
Joker
Raziek
RTL
Circus

Who did soup replace? I forget and don't have any impression of his slot
I feel like the 180 on my Raz read especially requires explanation.

After Gorf pointed out what he saw that made him think I had him as clear I realized how blatantly it looked like I was saying that. Raz jumping to that conclusion no longer townie as it really seemed like that's what I was saying. That removes the townread. Then looking at his behaviour of thinking I'm town for it afterwards when he has no reason to believe I'm town over scum faking a clear on him. He suddenly comes to my defense and white knights, then disappears. He let the wagon continue after establishing a stance that he thinks I'm town. This really looks like fishing for town points on my townflip as opposed to Gorf whose defense of me actually makes sense and who has continued to try to deter the wagon.

These.

Kantrip

Kantplay
to be quite honest there was never a worthwhile case on me and people dont know how to read intent and I got piledrived into the ground for trying to progress the game out of rvs

pce late

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess we'll talk in post then, but you reached for the stars so hard dude and then clearly didn't read stuff at the end...

Kantrip

Kantplay
kill RTL Raz and Circus
kill RTL Raz and Circus
kill RTL Raz and Circus
kill RTL Raz and Circus
kill RTL Raz and Circus
kill RTL Raz and Circus

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i find gorf v rake lawn largely uninteresting. i consider neither of them plays anytime soon

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

who besides rakelawn are yu lookin at? wanna see if our pools may overlap
Actually the more you talk about Circus the more I can roll with that. Usually I can just click with townCircus and I haven't just clicked with em this game. I haven't really known why so I've had em as null but I'll read more about em going into toMorrow. In the mean time I'm still disliking PJB (less so on a scumKantrip) and LaundRake. Rajam can get ****ed outta here but that's about it, thank god there aren't that many dead weight slots.

Oh where's Badwolf been?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Laundry consider your responses to me earlier null and void cuz they got collectively 504'd and well we'll settle this toMorrow.

Rake I'll look at your post in a sec too.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm in the airport on my phone, so I can't exactly write a novel here, but the reason I town read Kantrip after the Kantrip/PjB interaction was because I couldn't see scum motivation in what he was doing.

At this point I'm unsure how to feel about PjB, but I plan to examine who made attempts to push any directions other than Kantrip, and who. ( if anyone) stifled them. The lynch resulted largely as a result of stagnated discussion.

I'll be witholding my reads for the moment until I can do a more detailed catch-up overnight.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Potassium (7) - Rajam, PJB, YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG, RakeTheLawndry, JDietz43, Nicholas1024
RakeTheLawndry (3) - Gorf, Potassium,

Not voting: Raziek, Soup, Circus, BadWolf, Red Ryu,

Votes required to lynch: 7/13

Flip shortly.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Potassium (Rainbow Man, Loud Townie) has been lynched!

N1 begins!

Send all Night Actions to me via PM. Deadline for Night Actions is 1/22 at 3 PM EST, but if everyone sends them in earlier I will start the phase. Please note that this means if you send in a PM asking to use ability on player X and you want to change to player Y, the day may start before your switch can occur!

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Nicholas1024 (Hammerman, Hammering Townie) has been killed during the Night!

What's more, a huge sandstorm has popped up overnight and disrupted some of the robots!

There is also a message written for all to see....

I'm very disappointed in you, Potassium.
- signed
A friend

Day 2 Begins!
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Not voting: Rajam, PJB, YOLOSWAG, RakeTheLawndry, JDietz43, Gorf, Raziek, Soup, Circus, BadWolf, Red Ryu

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I know I've said before that PJB/Kantplay likely had scum in it, but instead of following the same damn thing that keeps happening in games where we instantly just pile on our number 2 who managed to not be number 1 the previous day, let's not do that.

I'm looking at Jerkus/Raz/PJB at the moment. I had a weird feeling about Raz since the beginning of this game and Kantplay's flip just solidifies said weird feelings. I don't know who mentioned it on memory, but someone made the assumption earlier that Kantplay/Raz was interesting and that Raz was trying to make himself look better on town-reading Potato by being the white knight who managed to not scum-read him. I agree with this and I want Raz to tell me what he thinks about the wagon and how it formed yesterday on his aforementioned solid town-read.

That's probably my top priority and I'm mulling on Jerkus/Ryu at the moment. PJB, you had a pretty strong 'case' on Circus or theory based on his play the previous day. You also seemed to drop your hatefest going on with Kantplay too iirc. Does Circus look better or worse to you based on Kantplay's town-flip? Something I don't understand about you is that you disliked Circus yet you also seemed to disregard the fact Circus disliked Kantplay, who was your top choice yesterday. It's a weird preference and I'm not sure why this didn't come into consideration of your read at all.

Top Bottom