• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Circus, I see you getting real hot and bothered this game, and I'm concerned. You're itching and claiming for vigshots and yelling at everyone who gives you a bad look. More importantly, you seem to hate how YOLO claimed his role. Is there anything besides his role that is making you dislike his slot?
i hadn't noticed this, so after i finish my read up, shower, and eat, i'm going back to look specifically at this.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
yo it's even funnier he says he's gone and then he posts like two posts afterwards

and then continues to somehow keep reaching at pjb

you two need to get a room
thoughts on bussing possibility?

gog you're playing so townie though please don't be scum like you were in luigi's

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I kind of hate having to play this like I'm talking to two people, but do tell me your opinion of how he's handled potato so far. Is there really nothing more than null there?
Don't think so; we both think Gorf is town at the moment unless my other head changed something while I was gone.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
???? You dislike Dietz now?

Website went down and screwed up my catch-up :mad:
did you blatantly miss the post where he called dietz scum for agreeing with pjb and not him in his interaction with jdietz directly after his initial interaction with pjb?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
soup's okay.

Dislike RTL. Dislike Circus. Iffy on Dietz still but less scummy than I thought before. Still don't like Joker but I think I'm tunneling. Everyone else is either okay or I don't have an opinion.
why do your scumreads consist of pjb and the main three slots that have agreed with him and pushed your ****.

better yet, why is marshy not on this list

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
What requires elaboration? If it's "expand on and explain all your reads" then no. I'll do three, you choose which ones.

I'm playing like **** this game because I don't care about my appearance. No it's not intentional which is why I'm a little frustrated at the wagon on me which I think is unfounded since it basically started because people didn't like my reasoning for a push at the start of D1. What kind of ****ty scummer puts their neck on the line early D1 for a mislynch on Joker? People are so stupid when it comes to reading into scum vs town motivation. Gorf and Nich are the only ones who seem to get it.

Don't mistake my attempts to speak politely as attempts to treat everyone like they're on the same playing field. Jdietz needed babying because he legit didn't understand what was happening. I explained it to him like he was 5 and he changed his vote, so either something got through or he's scum faking it. It could be either one.

I'd ask someone to tell me what my scum intent is because it makes them reflect on it and, lo and behold, Dietz unvoted and realized he couldn't see any scum intent!
or because of the fact that your treatment of dietz is far worse than your treatment of pjb, though the fact that you still sit on that slot and only now consider it tunneling, along with that one back-and-forth on page like 15 or something is pretty ****ing gross too.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
ebwop: the most hilarious part is joker will still probably go with him tomorrow unless potato flips town, and even then there's a good chance

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
What the hell is this

I mean who the hell justifies votes against themselves so... without a doubt

BadWolf do you think this is weird, in a scummy sense?
it blows my mind if you really are this far behind

that said i'm 100% certain you were responding to **** beyond this post

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
844-846 felt like a massive loaded question that potato just fell headfirst into it

i reread that like three times and i still can't shake that feeling

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
How many players in this game are at Apex and should we be expecting them to post at all during this time?

Because I think Raz is and at least one of Yolo's heads is and they're some of the ones that I still want to hear from regarding recent events.
Ruy, Raz, and Kevin are at least there to my knowledge.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
:thumbsup:

VIG PLEASE SHOOT JDIETZ/RAZ/JERKUS
So let's play this game.

Why are you here? Why are you playing? Your entire presence in this game has been to direct the vig, throw your doublevote around, and then call out Jerkus for wanting to put you on vig lists due to your lack of presence and your role. Hell, it got to the point where Gorf called you out (and that's damn near unthinkable given your recent track records with each other). Are you going to start playing or are you attempting to just sit in the background for a specific reason? I know you're not the most active slot but I know that you're more active and more committed than this as town.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
If you want to look at slots that are a bit more odd in their approach to Potato, why don't you look at his shining white knight Raz?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Caught up now.

I'mma agree with my other head and ask why this day's still going. We've got our lynch choice pretty much set in stone and we've heard from a majority of players. Who are you guys still waiting on?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Before I start reading further: Laundry I know that you guys are a hydra and whatnot but there are things geared towar the rake half and the laundry half so be wary of that.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Potassium (5) - Rajam, PJB, YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG, RakeTheLawndry
PJB (1) - Potassium,
RakeTheLawndry (2) - JDietz43, Gorf,

Not voting: Raziek, Soup, Nicholas1024, Circus, BadWolf, Red Ryu,

Votes required to lynch: 7/13

#HBC | Gorf

you mean the fact that if i'm townie as ****, scum has to shoot me instead of lynching me? and that's a bad thing?
SCUM WONT SHOOT A BOMB THAT CAN'T PROVE ITS ROLE, ESPECIALLY IF RAKE IS PLAYING THE SLOT!

You've guaranteed yourself to stay alive. Do you not realize that's what your claim does? Why wouldn't you want yourself NK'd as town? And no being towns saving grace is not an acceptable answer, I expect that line of thought from rake but you know damn well that that's a cop out.

Oh and you said you saw what rake saw in Kantrip scum so I'll be expecting to see what you saw from what he says made him say Kantrip scum. You guys can prep that if you want with your mates to make sure you distance like pros.

#HBC | Gorf

LaundRake said:
I don't really need a whole lot. I know where my damn vote is and on his flip, I gain a lot seeing how a lot of players reacted. The entire game has revolved around PJB/Potato.
Oh you are sick.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
SCUM WONT SHOOT A BOMB THAT CAN'T PROVE ITS ROLE, ESPECIALLY IF RAKE IS PLAYING THE SLOT!

You've guaranteed yourself to stay alive. Do you not realize that's what your claim does? Why wouldn't you want yourself NK'd as town? And no being towns saving grace is not an acceptable answer, I expect that line of thought from rake but you know damn well that that's a cop out.

Oh and you said you saw what rake saw in Kantrip scum so I'll be expecting to see what you saw from what he says made him say Kantrip scum. You guys can prep that if you want with your mates to make sure you distance like pros.
Cool, let scum deal with me on D5.

It was mostly a gutread but I at least saw some validity in the things that set his gut off so I let him push it to try to figure out his gut as well as to see if I could join him on his read. I dunno why he was so adamant Potato was scum at that point but whatever. Mostly a lot of what he was going on was based on Kantrip's early perspective, given what he posted in the QT. He doesn't like the way he initially backstepped from us instead of confronting us and he's not fond of how Potato had this "mightier than thou" attitude (something Rake likened to Potato's scum play) where he acts smart and informed without people knowing why.

My other head can come in clarify more but that's the gist of it from what I remember and what he's told me.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
why do your scumreads consist of pjb and the main three slots that have agreed with him and pushed your ****.

better yet, why is marshy not on this list
i'm not sure why you liked this post, because it was calling out potato's ****ty reads or calling out the fact that i think yolo's lack of production is ****ty

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
anticipating your "wtf is this ****" to my other head's reasons for disliking potato early, there's a reason i didn't agree with his read. something i did talk with him about is how potato is a slot worth pressuring due to the fact that potato tends to crack at certain points of the game. he's a jumpy player and while he may learn to avoid some of the more obvious instances (see: this game), he will still crack at certain moments if it's done right. even if rake's initial push wasn't fantastic, it was something. he had a gutread he wanted to explore and so i signed off on it because i wanted him to do so and because i wanted to try to read potato as well and get under a mask i know he can put up as scum.

**** me, right?

#HBC | Gorf

Cool, let scum deal with me on D5.
If you're town scum WON'T deal with you cuz you're a liability to town and UNGODDAMNPROVABLE.

anticipating your "wtf is this ****" to my other head's reasons for disliking potato early, there's a reason i didn't agree with his read. something i did talk with him about is how potato is a slot worth pressuring due to the fact that potato tends to crack at certain points of the game. he's a jumpy player and while he may learn to avoid some of the more obvious instances (see: this game), he will still crack at certain moments if it's done right. even if rake's initial push wasn't fantastic, it was something. he had a gutread he wanted to explore and so i signed off on it because i wanted him to do so and because i wanted to try to read potato as well and get under a mask i know he can put up as scum.

**** me, right?
Yea **** you. It's frustrating to see a legitimately bad case made on you (WHICH YOU SEEM TO BE AGREEING WITH MIND YOU) three pages in and to see another player ACTUALLY AGREE with that legitimately bad case (PJB). PJB said he agreed with that 3-or-4 bullet point case against Kantrip before he even came back. That means not only terrible-at-reading-players-early Rake saw the light AS EARLY AS THREE PAGES IN, but SO DID PJB. How do you even fathom that as town?!

#HBC | Gorf

Oh I just realized that I didn't finish that.

All of that above last paragraph is meant to conclude that it's set up for Kantrip to look like ****. It's set up for every member of the Rake effect to look like ****, which is Raz' point in saying that it serves no god forsaken purpose other than to waste time.

#HBC | Gorf

Because Rake was coming from a perspective of pure *********** and illegitimacy and seeing where Rake was coming from is scummy BECAUSE Rake was coming from pure *********** and illegitimacy. All you did was see where he was coming from, which was explained in that trash garbage case. You didn't bring anything to the table, you just let yourself vibe with the BULL**** on rake's table. Rake's not inherently scummy for that. You are. Get it now? I bet you don't since it's talking about you.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Seriously, just because Rake is an idiot who made some valid points, and wrongly leaped to a definitive scumread based on those points, DOES NOT mean everyone who also saw those points also had a definite scumread.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I disagree with Rake's case being ********. It wasn't enough to scumread kantrip, but his points were valid, and they warranted keeping an eye on kantrip. You keeping painting my kantrip read as black and white, but it very clearly developed a lot over the course of my interaction with him.

Top Bottom