• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Seriously, just because Rake is an idiot who made some valid points, and wrongly leaped to a definitive scumread based on those points, DOES NOT mean everyone who also saw those points also had a definite scumread.
I disagree with Rake's case being ********. It wasn't enough to scumread kantrip, but his points were valid, and they warranted keeping an eye on kantrip. You keeping painting my kantrip read as black and white, but it very clearly developed a lot over the course of my interaction with him.
His points weren't at all valid. Kantrip posted six times and said nothing serious outside of yolo DV stuff. So unless you guys are master readers of all that is worthy of looking at, there goes that.

You see legitimate case from Rake, I see opportunistic approach to a wagon that had at least two other people on it.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
If you're town scum WON'T deal with you cuz you're a liability to town and UNGODDAMNPROVABLE.
Then let my play prove me and stop stressing yourself out about this. I promise you Gorf, I am town, and if scum stupidly let me live to LyLo, I will make them pay for it. If town feels like being a *****, lynch me on it.

Yea **** you. It's frustrating to see a legitimately bad case made on you (WHICH YOU SEEM TO BE AGREEING WITH MIND YOU) three pages in and to see another player ACTUALLY AGREE with that legitimately bad case (PJB). PJB said he agreed with that 3-or-4 bullet point case against Kantrip before he even came back. That means not only terrible-at-reading-players-early Rake saw the light AS EARLY AS THREE PAGES IN, but SO DID PJB. How do you even fathom that as town?!
But the thing is, Potato didn't get frustrated. The hilarious thing is that he took it the exact opposite: he saw it exactly as it was and left it alone. The thing he attacked PJB on wasn't him agreeing with my slot, it was him making some stupid post about how Raz's claims were ridiculous.

I already mentioned that Rake had a gutread and that I don't trust PJB that much, what are you trying to get at here? Stupidity or actual scum play? Because as much as you keep breathing down my neck claiming the latter, the hilarious ****ing thing is this post suggests that you're just mad at how stupid you think Rake is and your constant posts ******** about "The Rake Effect" suggest the same.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Oh I just realized that I didn't finish that.

All of that above last paragraph is meant to conclude that it's set up for Kantrip to look like ****. It's set up for every member of the Rake effect to look like ****, which is Raz' point in saying that it serves no god forsaken purpose other than to waste time.
Except the only person we've mentioned to dislike is the exact target of Rake's initial push, so I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Unlike other people, I actually like to pressure others just to see how they react because I don't default to seeing someone ***** in thread as "scum". Sorry for trying to read Potato in a way I know how it works.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Because Rake was coming from a perspective of pure *********** and illegitimacy and seeing where Rake was coming from is scummy BECAUSE Rake was coming from pure *********** and illegitimacy. All you did was see where he was coming from, which was explained in that trash garbage case. You didn't bring anything to the table, you just let yourself vibe with the BULL**** on rake's table. Rake's not inherently scummy for that. You are. Get it now? I bet you don't since it's talking about you.
Nah, I get it, I just think you're off base because

wait for it

It's hilarious reading this case on me that you continue to present because it's just so stupid how you continually shift your reasons to pin me down as scum when all I really see is that you're pissed at me claiming my role (whatever), that you think Rake is a dumbass (rude), and that you don't like that I allowed him to push Kantrip. That's what I've gotten in these past few posts. That's far and away different from what you initially came after me for--that my read on Potato was preconceived or some **** like that. I didn't vibe with Rake's bull**** or whatever hippie lingo you wanna throw at me. My distaste for Potato came after that. That wasn't me taking advantage of whatever Rake was doing initially, it was seeing Potato's scummy play as scummy play and pushing it. If you think that's scummy, I have no idea what to tell you because I know I'm not getting through to you that you're wrong.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
His points weren't at all valid. Kantrip posted six times and said nothing serious outside of yolo DV stuff. So unless you guys are master readers of all that is worthy of looking at, there goes that.

You see legitimate case from Rake, I see opportunistic approach to a wagon that had at least two other people on it.
I saw a gutread he wanted to flesh out but apparently it's so black and white that you can continue to paint things scummy.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I mean, ****, it's gotten to the point where I don't even feel I stayed on topic with you because of the fact that you're so all over the place in this push. It's not directed, not to me, it's not put together well, and it still fails to say why I'm scum.

I mean, ****, you literally just called me scum for letting my other head play his game. You literally just called me scum for letting my head push a read of his. Let's start there: How is that scummy? I didn't have his gutread and his reasoning behind it wasn't great, you know this, but why is it wrong for being hep to the jive and letting him do his thing? Just because you hate how Rake plays is not an answer.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
And how is it scummy for me to form my own opinion, which just so happened to agree with his, based on the way Potato's playing? Gorf, you know better than that. Your entire case isn't based upon my thought process, you're just claiming it's convenient for how I walked in and suddenly agreed with Rake that Potato was scum. You're not paying attention to the fact that none of my case is weighted in anything Rake did beforehand and is absolutely weighted in Potato's ****ty play from his PJB push onward. Do you want me to go back and quote everything I dislike about Potato? Because believe me, there is quite a lot.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Gorf, addressing why I think kantrip is scum:

Initially as I said before, i felt he was disengaging from me and trying to joke away the vote, you may call the case bad or whatever, but even in that case, why wouldn't kantrip get in my face about it ? Why not do SOMETHING. He literally to my initial read back pedaled from me and i didnt like that, I felt like he was disengaging me because he didnt want to be put in the spotlight in thread (i.e he's hiding something). As i also touched on, I still believe his word choice shows he was thinking of the game from a scum perspective and word choice is always telling. To add to this, i felt like in his joker push he was goading joker into reacting, i dont think he really misunderstood joker, but even assuming he did, i think after realizing he had jumped too far too hard, he grabbed onto joker's defensive reaction and used it to spin it and call him scum. During their head to head I understood joker's position much more while kantrip looked like he was just wailing at a wall and throwing mud hoping something would stick.

Even moreso now is the fact that kantrip has dropped what was his big scum reads for dietz which literally came from nowhere. I strongly believe this is just a bs satiation read he's throwing out because he realizes sticking to pjb or re going there would be scummy.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
this plays into why i was scum reading joker in ways too because i felt like his reaction was in fact defensive, but it only got defensive after a point iirc. I initially felt like joker had tailored his reaction to come out ahead of kantrip. im still exploring this side but nick's case is pretty good and tbh kantrip being terrible would be nothing new as town, but the fact remains he's a total cancer if he really is town, and scum's gonna let him sit around while we play the : wat do game. with kantrip.

However, i think it's liklier he's scum

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
not necessarily but i expected you to do more than be like : LOL PLS. I still feel like you tried to joke it away despite my vote being serious

Kantrip

Kantplay
this plays into why i was scum reading joker in ways too because i felt like his reaction was in fact defensive, but it only got defensive after a point iirc. I initially felt like joker had tailored his reaction to come out ahead of kantrip. im still exploring this side but nick's case is pretty good and tbh kantrip being terrible would be nothing new as town, but the fact remains he's a total cancer if he really is town, and scum's gonna let him sit around while we play the : wat do game. with kantrip.

However, i think it's liklier he's scum
This post is really terrible. This is an OS game, you don't need to worry about a bad slot coasting through the game with nothing to deal with them.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Circus, Raziek, and Lawndry are the scummiest people as far as dealing with my slot go

Raziek's defense makes no sense (unlike Gorf's) and looks like scum white knighting town to get town points on my town flip
Circus's weird skirting around the interaction is scummy to me
Lawndry's clinging to the scumread with weak flimsy reasoning for why me being town isn't a big deal looks fake and gross

I want to drop Joker for now because I'm obviously tunneling. I also like Dietz more.

Kantrip

Kantplay
that's terrible mod metaing
Mod metaing?

Please. This is an OS set-up, guarantee you it's not gonna be VT heavy. You disagree? I can tell you right now that I'm not a VT and have a role that is very much provable so me "sitting around as bad town" isn't an issue

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nich
Badwolf

Ruy
Gorf

Dietz
YOLO

soup
Rajam
Joker
Raziek
RTL
Circus

Who did soup replace? I forget and don't have any impression of his slot

Kantrip

Kantplay
I feel like the 180 on my Raz read especially requires explanation.

After Gorf pointed out what he saw that made him think I had him as clear I realized how blatantly it looked like I was saying that. Raz jumping to that conclusion no longer townie as it really seemed like that's what I was saying. That removes the townread. Then looking at his behaviour of thinking I'm town for it afterwards when he has no reason to believe I'm town over scum faking a clear on him. He suddenly comes to my defense and white knights, then disappears. He let the wagon continue after establishing a stance that he thinks I'm town. This really looks like fishing for town points on my townflip as opposed to Gorf whose defense of me actually makes sense and who has continued to try to deter the wagon.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'd vote one of my three scumreads but I'm not sure which one I actually want to pursue.

Vote: Raziek

For now. He needs to be relevant again or he's the lynch I'd most prefer I think. Then Circus. Then RTL.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount:

Potassium (5) - Rajam, PJB, YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG, RakeTheLawndry
PJB (1) - Potassium,
RakeTheLawndry (2) - JDietz43, Gorf,

Not voting: Raziek, Soup, Nicholas1024, Circus, BadWolf, Red Ryu,

Votes required to lynch: 7/13
Oh but RTL has more support right now I can dig that too

Vote: RTL

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
WHY are we still in dayphase?

@ Rake the Lawndry Rake the Lawndry

where are you getting this town read on jerkus from? the slots largely focused on claims and ******** about my play in ways that do nothing to help town

@Nicholas1024

i dont understand why rajams on the table. do you find him scummy or is that a "largely inactive deadweight" shot for yu?

Kantrip

Kantplay
How could you possibly not know is the real question
I didn't really keep track of where your head has been at lately. There's a chunk of the game I kind of skimmed because it was all a bunch of people calling me scum for a mix between justified and bull**** reasons and I was getting tired of sifting through it.

Please don't forget about my reads when I'm gone

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
i find gorf v rake lawn largely uninteresting. i consider neither of them plays anytime soon

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

who besides rakelawn are yu lookin at? wanna see if our pools may overlap

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Why the facepalm? If it's because I'm hopping on the wagon that has the most support, you have to realize I really have no preference out of my scumreads and it's always worthwhile to progress an existing wagon rather than trying to start a new one.
because you're opportunistically hopping on wagons without actually analyzing them. For instance, JDietz, your "biggest scumread" was on the RTL wagon, but only as a placeholder vote. It's like you didn't look at it at all.

Kantrip

Kantplay
because you're opportunistically hopping on wagons without actually analyzing them. For instance, JDietz, your "biggest scumread" was on the RTL wagon, but only as a placeholder vote. It's like you didn't look at it at all.
He's not my scumread, which you'd know if you looked at my recent reads post. It's like you didn't look at it at all.

Top Bottom