• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote: Circus
Elaborate? I'm thinking about what Nich said about you and I think he wasn't on the wrong foot. There's a reason he was shot last night and I'm not making assumptions but posts like these don't really give me anything. You clearly have some sort of reason for this and why you think this post will do any good is beyond me.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Wow rereading those slots helped.

vote: Circus

This:
[collapse=Circus' Entry into the Game]
holy ****
I know everyone's excited to be in an OS game and not be vanilla, but jesus, stop claiming. Scum doesn't need to know any of this.
What about the way yolo revealed his role bothers you?
Explain this to me. How are you going to make sure scum hammers you now that they know doing so will kill them? From what I can tell, this doesn't open up any "tactical advantages" to you; it just gives everyone incentive not to lynch you.
[/collapse]

and This:
good input thanks
you got a stance on kanty/pj yet?
actually i'd be interested if you wanted to talk to me about yolo or washrake too
How about answering me first? I asked you for a stance on them, not for you to ask me to clarify the stance I just made about them.
vig is gonna have a lot of work to do this game
My thoughts are yolo and washrake can both get ****ed outta here. Remember that thing I said about a vig a few minutes ago? I get the impression that you agree with me on at least half of this based on the way you brought up yolo.

(directly after being the first person to drop a scumPotato read in the thread that wasn't PJB or my other head)

and This:
It is true that Badwolf is one of those slots that people like to scapegoat.
But since no one's actually calling for his head right now, I don't see why anyone would feel the need to defend him. I'm just pointing out behavior I don't like that I don't feel should be neglected just because Badwolf can be an easy target. If you have a town read on him right now, fine. I'll fight you on it if I have reason to care more about it later.
and this:

The whole claim just makes the slot very problematic to deal with. Nevermind the fact that I just kind of hate that he dropped it out of nowhere under the guise of "I'm kind of like a miller so whatever" (which isn't even really true), because there's no actual town intent from that that I can detect. Beyond that, we just can't have a bomb hanging around if he's actually telling the truth. If he's town, scum won't hammer him because 1-for-1 trade is not a ratio scum would be willing to suffer, and now that they know about WashRake, they can't even do it accidentally. If WashRake is scum, then we're never going to get him lynched because none of the PRs in this game (so everyone, probably) are going to be willing to throw themselves onto what is potentially a live grenade. So we either cross our fingers, hope he's town, and let the slot ride to endgame, or we nip it in the bud with a bullet.
WashRake is the only one I want vigged mostly because of their role (looks like he's actually been posting some good stuff today, but I can't tell if he's buddying me out of stockholm syndrome or what). You, on the other hand, are just a huge liability for town in general and a do-nothing in this game specifically. What have you done this game aside from crack jokes and respond to heat? You've got two heads and neither one of them can show up and offer a substantive post unless someone like me is lighting a fire under your foot. Other people will let you walk to endgame like this and I've seen how it turns out—always badly.
That said, you don't have to be the vig's first shot. WashRake can go before you, maybe Badwolf. Maybe Rajam. Nah, not Rajam.

and this:

See, I would totally agree on investigate over vig for yolo too, if it weren't for the fact that he's still a total liability to us even as town. Both heads have been in the game too long, they're gettin' old. Like post-post-retirement Jay Z.
are not signs of townie play. This isn't cutting out anything of Circus' play save for his distaste for Potato and his call-out to Ruy to stop posting in images. After rereading his play, I don't see the townie Circus I saw. Hell, I only had that read because he was the first to go against the grain and push Potato as the scummier one between he and PJB, but looking at the rest of his play, I just see the same mechanical approach I see to scumCircus. I don't see him reading slots, certainly not mine nor YOLO's, and the way he backed off of BadWolf after that argument was gross.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Elaborate? I'm thinking about what Nich said about you and I think he wasn't on the wrong foot. There's a reason he was shot last night and I'm not making assumptions but posts like these don't really give me anything. You clearly have some sort of reason for this and why you think this post will do any good is beyond me.
I'm rereading him right now, I'll get back to you on what both I and my other head think.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
given the likes marshy threw at earlier posts in the game, i'm assuming he actually reread. with that said, i expect much more of you today, yolo

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Circus (2) - Red Ryu, RakeTheLawndry,

Not voting: Rajam, PJB, YOLOSWAG, JDietz43, Gorf, Raziek, Soup, Circus, BadWolf, Red Ryu

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I will add onto my Circus vote by saying that the exchange between he and Gorf where despite Circus being the only one at the time calling Potato scum, the things they argued about were my slot, YOLO's, and BadWolf's. Does that seem off to other people? Because, really, that looks really off to me.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Been busy these last couple of days. Been sick and moving my room to the basement. I'm going to skip commenting on most of the Kant stuff cause I don't see a point anymore.

Did you ever elaborate on what you meant by this? Raz being a meat shield? Do you believe that Raz is chainsawing his partner here? I can only assume that's what you meant here.
YOu might call me an idiot for this but I do not remember for the life of me what chainsawing is.... But really all I meant was that he was taking all the **** meant for Kant.

This is how I've basically felt about badwolf. I actually like him this game and it's weird. His posts aren't amazing but it looks like he's trying, I loved his attempt to try and analyze the situation betwen Raz/Kantplay, even if he never went anywhere with it.

You're doing good this game Badwolf, keep it up. :)
I'm going to print this out and frame it in my room. Right above my computer.

What the hell is this

I mean who the hell justifies votes against themselves so... without a doubt

BadWolf do you think this is weird, in a scummy sense?
It's weird but I wouldn't have hung him for it. He's being really weird but I can get where the frustration is coming from, I've had it before but I know that it doesn't really help anyone. I wasn't that comfortable with a Kant play really, although that was changing when I was reading through. Right now in the read (Post 831) I am/was perfectly cool with a Kant lynch. I would like to look at Joker on a Kant flip, depending on the flip the intestity of it. Scum I wouldn't be ready for the pitchfork but with the town flip I'm not sure I like the way that Joker and Kant were going at it. It wasn't the best of interations and I'm really not sure who I liked coming out of it, but I do have to say that Joker had some of it coming because of his ****ty attitude during the first part of it. He lashed out at a simple accusation and I'm really not sure why. It seems to me that he could have just talked it out and there wouldn't have been that much of a problem. So yeah I'm ready to get something from Joker.

Wow that 832 was just BAD.

I kind of agree with you on Ryu, but I don't think I do on Gorf.

From the moment Ryu revealed that he didn't have that picture posting restriction, I thought "Well that's some bull****, he just gave himself an excuse to play a 100% reactionary game." All he had to do was quote things, and post gifs responding to those things. It seemed hella lame, and legit scummy.
Meh on the RR thing, IMO he was just playing to have fun with it. He's still town cause I don't see what would have helped him by only posting in pics. Doesn't make sense to me.

this plays into why i was scum reading joker in ways too because i felt like his reaction was in fact defensive, but it only got defensive after a point iirc. I initially felt like joker had tailored his reaction to come out ahead of kantrip. im still exploring this side but nick's case is pretty good and tbh kantrip being terrible would be nothing new as town, but the fact remains he's a total cancer if he really is town, and scum's gonna let him sit around while we play the : wat do game. with kantrip.

However, i think it's liklier he's scum
I think that you're missing his first reaction. It was defensive all the way through.

Oh where's Badwolf been?
Sick and busy with life.

I like soup this game. (Which is weird)

:applejack:

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I told my other head to reread him and then chose to do so myself because Nich was adamant that at least Ruy had some scumminess to him (less so Gorf) and I wanted to see if he was onto something. Calling Ruy's play "safe" was the thing that really tipped me off. That said, my other head said he likes Ruy but was somewhat wary of him for certain things (I plan to talk to him about it once I'm back, both he and I had to rush out the door so neither of us had a chance to talk about this read really). I don't really see a reason to distrust Ruy right now. For all the talk of safety and such, he's been one of the more prominent posters in this game and he's been taking active stances throughout it. This reread's doing nothing but asserting that to me.

Ruy has this thing where he likes not to explain himself. I dunno if his brevity is due to work+phone typing (really don't know why Faceboards decided to do away with the automatic :phone: icon at the end of posts, t'would be helpful) but he does do it as either alignment. It kinda burnt me in Wal-Mart, but he also did it in KvK. Overall, it's null for him to do so.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
with that said, there's been a lot of parallel movement between gorf and ruy this game. i have a hard time separating my thoughts on them because overall i've seen the same course of action between the two of them, including reactions to things. i think the only significant difference between them is that gorf made a case on my slot whereas ruy has made very little mention of us (last i checked, he thought we were 'more likely town').

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Done with Ruy. Not done rereading slots overall, though he and Circus were the two main ones I wanted to hit over the night phase.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh and saying, "Scum will nightkill us so we don't have to be lynched" isn't going to fly with me.

Even more so when you're the slot that got boned in UTricked when Stew blew you up to win the game.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Oh and saying, "Scum will nightkill us so we don't have to be lynched" isn't going to fly with me.

Even more so when you're the slot that got boned in UTricked when Stew blew you up to win the game.
I had forgotten all about that game. Gogdammit.

Look, I claimed because I felt it was somewhat like a Miller in that it's a role that exists to **** town over if left unclaimed. You can choose to believe me or choose not to.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I had forgotten all about that game. Gogdammit.

Look, I claimed because I felt it was somewhat like a Miller in that it's a role that exists to **** town over if left unclaimed. You can choose to believe me or choose not to.
Your role being real isn't the thing that I am wavering on.

It's your alignment.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
with that said, there's been a lot of parallel movement between gorf and ruy this game. i have a hard time separating my thoughts on them because overall i've seen the same course of action between the two of them, including reactions to things. i think the only significant difference between them is that gorf made a case on my slot whereas ruy has made very little mention of us (last i checked, he thought we were 'more likely town').
I like Gorf this game.

You on the other hand I'm rethinking cause town Kantrip and town Nich.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Vote: Circus
Can you explain this and the LaundRake hate? Iirc you haven't had any of these ninjas on your shiz list, and these pressure tactics aren't gonna work for you if you don't have meat. It just looks sketchy. I have a scum read on LaundRake, and I gotta say his case has got some meat.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also if you wanna say I'm kinda not explaining myself, I'm working on that.

Read list post sort of thing in the works based on a reread.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Rethink all you want, ain't gonna mean anything until you come at me with something more than "hmm laundrake might be scum"
I still don't see at all how you put Nich and an instant town read as early as you did. If it was late d1, I'd be ok with it.

Kantrip flipping town, while you had some legitimacy, isn't settling well.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Can you explain this and the LaundRake hate? Iirc you haven't had any of these ninjas on your shiz list, and these pressure tactics aren't gonna work for you if you don't have meat. It just looks sketchy. I have a scum read on LaundRake, and I gotta say his case has got some meat.
Circus hasn't really been expanding on the game and really has been doing nothing but side talk, might have had some posts of not this but i don't remember. His rrefusal to pretty much talk to me is also telling, this is post posting pics Ruy btw. How he responded to me was so...shallow surface idk some term I can't think off. It's too easy for him to take that route.

Rakelaundry hate is more so from the flips, I don't like him for both the slots that died flipping town, more so Nich was the one that still is making me go huh? because I don't get the town read. Him being wrong on Kantrip doesn't sit well with me either.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If you're going on the assumption of dislike LawnRake, why aren't you considering his push on Circus right now? That's who you're voting right now isn't it? Why are you claiming dislike just now?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I still don't see at all how you put Nich and an instant town read as early as you did. If it was late d1, I'd be ok with it.
Apparently calling someone town is a sin against nature. We liked his approach to the game, particularly with how logical he was being. It was a bit more careful, but even after rereading things right now, it was careful in a way where he was considering all angles and not letting the wave catching him up. There wasn't any malicious intent I detected, so I thought he was pretty townie.

Kantrip flipping town, while you had some legitimacy, isn't settling well.
I'm sorry he played like scum and I lynched him for it.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
The other thing we really liked from Nich was how much he was trying to get other people, particularly slots like Circus, YOLO, and Raz involved.

Top Bottom