• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Apparently calling someone town is a sin against nature. We liked his approach to the game, particularly with how logical he was being. It was a bit more careful, but even after rereading things right now, it was careful in a way where he was considering all angles and not letting the wave catching him up. There wasn't any malicious intent I detected, so I thought he was pretty townie.
Really?

Like he may have posed question but I don't think the town read was at all warranted til the end of D1.

I'm sorry he played like scum and I lynched him for it.
I'm sorry you didn't consider him as town and tunneled him to death then ignored PJB D2 with his town flip.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Really?

Like he may have posed question but I don't think the town read was at all warranted til the end of D1.

I'm sorry you didn't consider him as town and tunneled him to death then ignored PJB D2 with his town flip.
Who said I'm ignoring PJB? I haven't talked about him because I haven't finished my reread yet. He's next on my list of slots to reread.

If your curious, I prioritized my slots like so:
1. Circus
2. You
3. YOLO
4. PJB
5. Raz

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Really?

How so? You may have seen it as null, but I liked his approach a lot. I wasn't married to the read and if I saw things that made me want to change it, I would've, but he never gave me any reason to. He was one of the better slots this game and his eventual shot kinda proved that.

Who said I'm ignoring PJB? I haven't talked about him because I haven't finished my reread yet. He's next on my list of slots to reread.

1. Circus
2. You
3. YOLO
4. PJB
5. Raz

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh yeah and Yolo should vote and not force Deitz to be his vote today, I'd rather he voted on his own rather than on threat of death.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ruy has this thing where he likes not to explain himself. I dunno if his brevity is due to work+phone typing (really don't know why Faceboards decided to do away with the automatic :phone:icon at the end of posts, t'would be helpful) but he does do it as either alignment. It kinda burnt me in Wal-Mart, but he also did it in KvK. Overall, it's null for him to do so.
Yeah, I did a quick re-read back and I don't see anything really incriminating from him. He's not the biggest evil we need to deal with and I'm okay with him as long he continues to be producing content and his reads/logic make sense. I know it's a problem for Ruy to elaborate on things but I would think Ruy would concern himself with the things he is interested in. It was weird how he came into this day with Jerkus but a general feeling I got from him is that his head is faster than his fingers.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How so? You may have seen it as null, but I liked his approach a lot. I wasn't married to the read and if I saw things that made me want to change it, I would've, but he never gave me any reason to. He was one of the better slots this game and his eventual shot kinda proved that.

You didn't consider him as scum when he made his first post.

And no, him flipping town doesn't mean your read was super proved. Just that you were right but it doesn't mean your read was warranted. I also hate the bolded here, a lot.

1. Circus
2. You
3. YOLO
4. PJB
5. Raz
This is fine.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah, I did a quick re-read back and I don't see anything really incriminating from him. He's not the biggest evil we need to deal with and I'm okay with him as long he continues to be producing content and his reads/logic make sense. I know it's a problem for Ruy to elaborate on things but I would think Ruy would concern himself with the things he is interested in. It was weird how he came into this day with Jerkus but a general feeling I got from him is that his head is faster than his fingers.
When have I ever liked Jerkus this game?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
i reread this ****. now that potatos finally fukked outta hear and we dont have to see any more **** posts to the tune of "PLEASE EVERYBODY LYNCH ME!!" maybe we can play this game

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
i dont give a **** about yur "herpy lemme ****post emoticons" shtick but youve come across as a slot who wont get his hands dirty. you had like one post where yu listed yur reads and i dont see the combative ruy goin for ****** jugulars drawing people into back and forths to draw reads. yu asserted that pb+j was a good direction. i waiting for you to go at him like yu did me in luigis mansion or yu/soup in tranquility. why didnt you press that harder yesterday? does it still stand? raz and jerkus are "mixed bags" can yu expand on that?

@Jdietz43
i dunno any of yur reads and my thoughts on yur play yesterday are hammering the potato lynch through and a slight dislike of raz. what about now? tell me about pb+j who yu had originally voted yesterday but went onto potato as the day progressed. is yur original suspicion still there or what?

@Circus
lets play a game. i hav no vote today. who should be my proxy vote?

@Raziek
hit me wit dem reads son. i dont like how you whiteknighted potato without pushing elsewhere. do yu hav an idea on how scum wouldve approached the potato wagon yesterday

#HBC | ѕoup

When have I ever liked Jerkus this game?
You haven't, which is why I backed off. I felt that your vote was weird coming from a perspective that you never mentioned anything, but you did clearly and I noted it as I re-read you.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Idk, it's just been kinda nagging at me that they really haven't been interacting with each other the entire game, sans a couple of posts ago when Yolo yells at RTL to shut up.

:applejack:

#HBC | ѕoup

BadWolf, you're so townie this game. Please play like this forever. I might not always agree with you and you don't explain things as well as I'd like, but you're so damn townie and you're playing your heart out and oh my god the effort it's so beautiful im going to cry

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
i dont give a **** about yur "herpy lemme ****post emoticons" shtick but youve come across as a slot who wont get his hands dirty. you had like one post where yu listed yur reads and i dont see the combative ruy goin for *****s jugulars drawing people into back and forths to draw reads. yu asserted that pb+j was a good direction. i waiting for you to go at him like yu did me in luigis mansion or yu/soup in tranquility. why didnt you press that harder yesterday? does it still stand? raz and jerkus are "mixed bags" can yu expand on that?
Why didn't I pressed, most likely lazy cause APEX.

PJB? Yes but he isn't the slot I wanna go for atm, rather I want Circus to put something more relevant on the table. D1 is a lot of him talking Policy lynches/kills and Roles. I'd rather he got more into other people than just this and seeming like he is hesitating to answer a question.

Raziek is mixed because I though his posts to Kantrip were odd but at the same time I 110% understand why he didn't post, I was with him at APEX literally every day and the dude helped me get a room the first and last nights. Circus was mixed because I wasn't sure why he posted what he did over actual content and more about the side stuff that I don't think is a main concern over the actual players.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
You didn't consider him as scum when he made his first post.

And no, him flipping town doesn't mean your read was super proved. Just that you were right but it doesn't mean your read was warranted. I also hate the bolded here, a lot.
How was it unwarranted though, based on what I'm saying? I said I liked his approach and the fact that he refused to be swept up in the wave of this game. He kept trying to put content out there but it wasn't content that had malicious or manipulative purposes, not to me anyway, rather he kept trying to read slots in a bit of a slower way. I recognized that as townie play and left him alone for most of the phase as a result. I didn't need the entirety of the day to see that.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Apparently calling someone town is a sin against nature. We liked his approach to the game, particularly with how logical he was being. It was a bit more careful, but even after rereading things right now, it was careful in a way where he was considering all angles and not letting the wave catching him up. There wasn't any malicious intent I detected, so I thought he was pretty townie.

I'm sorry he played like scum and I lynched him for it.
The thing is, the slot did near nothing bofore his first wall, and your other head called all who didn't see him as obvtown ********. The flips make me want to look at you too, Ruy's not wrong on that. But "because flips" is not a reason to try and submit pressure. I accepted him as town after reading his analyses (I guess that's the plural?), and so did most. You were the only slot that accepted him as town before. Your conviction of that read led your other head to call me daft for not seeing it. That's strong for little content, and I'm not going to let Rake's bad reason justify as reason for it. I still don't like your other head's reason for voting Kantplay early (and who'd have guessed he tried including things AFTER the fourth page which i specifically told him I WASN'T interested in), and I'm curious to see your other head's reason for feeling so confident of townNich BEFORE the first wall.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
The thing is, the slot did near nothing bofore his first wall, and your other head called all who didn't see him as obvtown ********. The flips make me want to look at you too, Ruy's not wrong on that. But "because flips" is not a reason to try and submit pressure. I accepted him as town after reading his analyses (I guess that's the plural?), and so did most. You were the only slot that accepted him as town before. Your conviction of that read led your other head to call me daft for not seeing it. That's strong for little content, and I'm not going to let Rake's bad reason justify as reason for it. I still don't like your other head's reason for voting Kantplay early (and who'd have guessed he tried including things AFTER the fourth page which i specifically told him I WASN'T interested in), and I'm curious to see your other head's reason for feeling so confident of townNich BEFORE the first wall.
Fair enough, I'll direct his attention to it once he gets off work.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Raziek and Gorf are town. BadWolf is most likely town too.

- Raziek's reaction in #72 to Kantrip's supposed breadcrumb in #70 feels super legit.
- In #140, I like Gorf's aggressive posture regarding an issue in which scum would’ve most likely remained silent for a while at least. Gorf townie.
- BadWolf is more of a feel than a particular thing. Still like him.

PJB scum

- Still bugged by PJB's #141. It's like, the whole Raziek-Potassium exchange strongly hints at Raziek being town, regardless of Potassium alignment, and this guy just seems to attempt to throw mud at that obvious conclusion.

Everyone else null for now. Still need to finish reading D1, but I'm gonna be reading and be current on D2 though.

VOTE: PRIVATEJOKER-BROWN

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Raziek and Gorf are town. BadWolf is most likely town too.

- Raziek's reaction in #72 to Kantrip's supposed breadcrumb in #70 feels super legit.
- In #140, I like Gorf's aggressive posture regarding an issue in which scum would’ve most likely remained silent for a while at least. Gorf townie.
- BadWolf is more of a feel than a particular thing. Still like him.

PJB scum

- Still bugged by PJB's #141. It's like, the whole Raziek-Potassium exchange strongly hints at Raziek being town, regardless of Potassium alignment, and this guy just seems to attempt to throw mud at that obvious conclusion.

Everyone else null for now. Still need to finish reading D1, but I'm gonna be reading and be current on D2 though.

VOTE: PRIVATEJOKER-BROWN
oh my gog he's worse than ever, literally 1/10th into the game

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
l ONLY VOTEBLOCK ON EVEN NIGHTS

GET IT GUYS?

LIKE AN ODD/EVEN DAY/NIGHT MECHANIC?

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

CONSIDER READING POSTS SOMETIME GUYS

Top Bottom