• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDL0 files from Non-Brawl games

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Anyone has any idea of why my imported stage doesn't work? First time it froze with the beep sound, but that's because I had removed the background model by mistake. Now it just freezes without the sound. I imported a stage from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, put it on Final Destination, scaled it, and added textures. Nothing else.
Does it freeze over waiting room or 75m too? Deleted anything? Is the stage too big in kb or just normal?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Okay, so for some reason in the model each texture is being referenced twice. Because it can't find those, I suspect that is causing the freezes. This is AFTER using Fort's bone adder.
Edit: If I try to save twice, the new bones are deleted. >_>
Fort, halp. ;_;

Also pikazz, would you have feraligatr's original model on hand? For some reason my means of "obtaining" the game aren't working. -_-

alexjol

Smash Apprentice
NNID
alexjol
3DS FC
2836-0788-1479

Hmmmm... It's quite strange, because I had the texture problem the first time I imported Raichu's model (I replaced Final Destination). But this time, I hexed the MDL0 header and run the other 2 programs fortwaffles made. Oh! And clearly, it's over Pikachu :D

That crappy, CRAPPY animation made by me... :facepalm:
Anybody knows how to solve this problem? (And I'm not talking about the bad animating XD) Or has anyone imported Raichu's model without glitches?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
T_T I need to add like 70 bones to get Gardevoir to work on Zelda... Is that even possible?

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
thanks for addbones, I have been able to surprise my girlfriend ;w;

know the nintendogs model is NOT from a different game but he had some bones lesser to be on olimar ;_;
ANYWAY, GUESS WHO THIS IS!

I believe I made something wrong on the sof_rim texture or the add bones program made texture kinda weird D:
Fort, halp. ;_;

Also pikazz, would you have feraligatr's original model on hand? For some reason my means of "obtaining" the game aren't working. -_-
okies :3

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
so your making iggy kamek and king boo? or do you just sneeze really funny?

both that you said :3

lol screwed up King Boo XD maybe it has the same problem as my Raichu...
I believe so D:

PM it to me if you get the chance. :3 (Also Blaziken and Venasaur/Meganium (if he's in it) ;_;)
oh, I missed that D:
I thought you mean I should look on your file D:
I dont have the feraligator brres D:

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
i was thinking snake for his projectiles, but you're right about the sound effects. PW needs to get in here and blow our minds with another alt file loader code.
I think a bigger priority is fixing the bugs that the current NTSC version has and actually updating the PAL one.
bomerman's balls are the only things that show.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I tried putting Feraligatr on Squirtle and King Dedede with the bone adder. There's just a silent freeze after I pick the stage.
I still don't get why "silent freeze" needs to be a separate thing altogether when it's really just the game doing a normal freeze while no sound is playing... :/

OrlyMelee

Smash Cadet
any tips on how to extract and import mdl0 files from warioware smooth moves? because i have different hex values then showed on the guide.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFFFFF**** YES!

Feraligatr worked. Apparently putting him over squirtle caused freezing. ;____;

So I guess putting him on the PT team is a no-go. I wonder why?

EDIT: Ah, so you tried too? PT doesn't seem to like replacements does he. :p

ds22

Smash Lord
I got a silent freeze when I used Bomberman that I hexed with the newest autohexer (It worked like normal when I used the old auto hexer).
Bomberman's mdl0 showed a -64 at Unknown2 instead of 0 (Gray Fox and Pichu worked with after hexing it with the new hexer, which I find odd why it's picky with Bomberman).

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I tried putting Feraligatr on Squirtle and King Dedede with the bone adder. There's just a silent freeze after I pick the stage.
Hey im tryna change all the pokemon of pkmn trainer to other starters wanna join me?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
What the fuuuuu. For one, Typh isn't in PPWii iirc.

And two, I've been trying to get people interested in PT #2 '+'
*gasp* How dare they not put the most kickarse Pokemon in any video game?! Nintendo/Game Freak/Creatures/etc. makes me sick...

There's Cyndiquil, right? Or the middle one?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Both are IIRC. Cyndaquil and Quilava. Quilava would translate well to Brawl. Then you could have a team of Feraligatr, Quilava and Chikorita, for instance. Maybe they could go over Charizard, Squirtle and Ivysaur respectively due to similar movement speeds and sizes (you'd just have to swap some effects)

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Both are. Cyndaquil and Quilava. Quilava would translate well to Brawl.
*sigh* I guess, but I didn't have a level 100 QUILAVA in Silver several years ago... I'm not even into Pokemon anymore, but I'm going to get Soul Silver the SECOND it comes out.

Hmm, I wonder what the attacks would be...

Also, if Mr.Weegee could add B moves to Alloys, would it be possible to add Final Smashes to Alloys/Trainer-Independant Pokemon?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Or Feraligatr Blaziken and whatever grass type, like I planned. (Really we just need evolved types.) Infernape could work really well too.

Also, not sure about replacing PT, as none of us have had any luck.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
BROUGHT TO YOU BY, KUROBIT AND BIGSHARKZ, THI- This message was consumed by darkness.

...ran...

...ran...

...r...u...u...

Hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack, hack...

I...f...e...e...l...h...a...p...p...y...m...e...a...l...s...

Sorry, but I had to post this.

Texture is by Syntax Error, but is only used as a base. Face and helmet by BigSharkZ. Up-coming vertex hack by BigSharkZ. Animations by me and Kurobit.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Feraligatr, Blaziken and Torterra. =D

I was able to replace Squirtle with Kirby and it worked...just doesn't work if you play as Pokemon Trainer (can't move or switch pokemon, but you could exit the match).
I was thinking either Eeveelution or Feraligator , Combusken , and mudkip

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I tried independently and with PT. Didn't work. ;_;

Torterra could be the tank that Bowser would have been in B+. Extremely slow but hard to move.

Also WTFFFFFFF Feraligatr's animations are freezing.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I tried independently and with PT. Didn't work. ;_;

Torterra could be the tank that Bowser would have been in B+. Extremely slow but hard to move.

Also WTFFFFFFF Feraligatr's animations are freezing.
actually im thinking totidile , grovyle , and typhlosion now those 3 combos are what im thinking

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Lol, my post was completely ignored, probably because it's off-topic, but regardless, it's awesome. :(

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Feraligatr, Blaziken, Chikorita. I don't care if those aren't the same evolution trio setup, I want those myself. :<

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Scyther would work, but he's not evolved. ;_; Ah screw that. That leaves two candidates for grass.

A third PT with that team would be great Tsuyoshio.

The reason I wouldn't want to use Chikorita is because it's always on all fours, which seems to present a problem in fighters (seeing as there is an absence of them), is very, very small, and really all I could see doing with it is leaf attacks. Of course I'm probably just being very biased since I don't really have any interest in it. :p

Top Bottom