• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDL0 files from Non-Brawl games

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
If you plan to make a new trainer, i still support the Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon idea ^^

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
If you plan to make a new trainer, i still support the Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon idea ^^
I was thinking that but I couldn't out what to use as theyre movesets i mean its the same attacks just diffrent colors and such ya kno. The reason im doing trecco is because he can punch and kick and then vine whip to grap on to the ledge

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking that but I couldn't out what to use as theyre movesets i mean its the same attacks just diffrent colors and such ya kno. The reason im doing trecco is because he can punch and kick and then vine whip to grap on to the ledge
I know what you mean. for the record treeco cant vine whip though

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
lol now it doesn't matter how many bones the original MDL0 had. With fortwaffles addbone program, you can add enough bones to put it over almost any character (well, at least on some of them...)
wait...what?
did I miss something, because I don't remember there being a bone adding program

HOW LONG WAS I GONE :dizzy:

freakin edit!: just saw it in the original post and I had an idea....and it was named LEMMY!

MikeYoshi

Smash Rookie
You can probably create your own stages (in 3d) by using a combination of SZS Modifier and BrawlBox, and whatever else you need to create stages.

SZS Modifier can create models from drawings. While it's rather limited, you can only move on two axis anyway in Brawl. :p

Then export the new course_model.brres and hex it, play around. Maybe you can get a new stage to work.

I got Rainbow Road imported into BrawlBox, but I'm hoping to create a model soon that'll work as a stage.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Can someone help me with bone adding? It kills BrawlBox whenever I try to open the Spiny assist trophy model with added bones. Missingno. REQUIRES this in order for work to be started.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
You can probably create your own stages (in 3d) by using a combination of SZS Modifier and BrawlBox, and whatever else you need to create stages.

SZS Modifier can create models from drawings. While it's rather limited, you can only move on two axis anyway in Brawl. :p

Then export the new course_model.brres and hex it, play around. Maybe you can get a new stage to work.

I got Rainbow Road imported into BrawlBox, but I'm hoping to create a model soon that'll work as a stage.
is this toward me?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord

How does this work? :O

luigiman1928

Smash Ace

It doesnt say that in the instruction manual.

Emeril127

Smash Cadet
Ive been working on Syther because i like Syther but what character would be good to replace him with?

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Can someone help me with bone adding? It kills BrawlBox whenever I try to open the Spiny assist trophy model with added bones. Missingno. REQUIRES this in order for work to be started.
try adding less bones, and after adding those, run it again and add about double, or so, keep trying that

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Let me repost this question..

Does anyone know where i can get a trecco model or can someone get me a trecco model if someone could do the 2nd one i would love them eternally o.o

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Let me repost this question..

Does anyone know where i can get a trecco model or can someone get me a trecco model if someone could do the 2nd one i would love them eternally o.o
I might have a model of him... Ok I do. I was planning on doing him and I have already started on some animations.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
I've started making Yami from Okami / TvC. First of all, I would like to know who to place it and its three forms over. I was considering Pokemon Trainer's pokemon, because it would be nice to fight the next form after defeating the first form, but there's that project involving replacing all of his pokemon with other pokemon...

And I need suggestions for a moveset. I might have pictures up in a while.

Credit for the models go to RandtomTBush and ToolShock! I sent both of you a PM at the same time, so the credit goes to both of you.

EDIT: OK, some weird things happened.

Here's Yami's first form, and his hammers are also permanently out.

This is Yami's second form. For some strange reason, there are lights coming from his arms and extending forever in the left direction.

And form 3 over Charizard froze the game.

Now, for a moveset (for Yami's first form at least), I'm thinking something really simple, like the only way he can hurt people is by rolling on them or dropping on them, which would be a down air or something, and the landing subactions can have hitboxes. He'll also be able to pull out his hammers, but I don't know how to let him use his buzzsaws.

Oh yeah, sorry SqLeon, but I think this means I won't be able to do Rukia...

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty...

1) I have increased the frame count of each animation to over 9000
2) I've changed the Unknown values to 0
3) I did rename the animations

I'm able to preview the animations, and I was even able to successsully export the edited animations. I just can't seem to save the .brres file. Now that I think about it, I don't really think that this is a HUGE deal. I can still use the exported animations. I just wanted to see if anyone knew why the .brres corrupts whenever I try to save it.

Oh, and until I try out the bone adder, Blaziken's going over Red Alloy.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I don't get how people can say they love certain Pokemon but can't even spell their names right.

KingDryBones

Smash Cadet
I've started making Yami from Okami / TvC. First of all, I would like to know who to place it and its three forms over. I was considering Pokemon Trainer's pokemon, because it would be nice to fight the next form after defeating the first form, but there's that project involving replacing all of his pokemon with other pokemon...

And I need suggestions for a moveset. I might have pictures up in a while.

Credit for the models go to RandtomTBush and ToolShock! I sent both of you a PM at the same time, so the credit goes to both of you.

EDIT: OK, some weird things happened.

Here's Yami's first form, and his hammers are also permanently out.

This is Yami's second form. For some strange reason, there are lights coming from his arms and extending forever in the left direction.

And form 3 over Charizard froze the game.

Now, for a moveset (for Yami's first form at least), I'm thinking something really simple, like the only way he can hurt people is by rolling on them or dropping on them, which would be a down air or something, and the landing subactions can have hitboxes. He'll also be able to pull out his hammers, but I don't know how to let him use his buzzsaws.

Oh yeah, sorry SqLeon, but I think this means I won't be able to do Rukia...
Sweet! Okami Trainer/Yami Trainer = Epic Win!
that would be so cool to play as all 3 Yami forms... too bad about Yami form 3 though...
keep it up! this is looking good already!

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero

Alright, well, I guess no ones interested in doing a Johto Pokemon Trainer. I WOULD do it, but I'm busy with other projects ;~;
its an awesome idea, but you'd need to vertex hack the trainer so he would look like the guy from gold/silver. wouldn't matter what pokes he had, unless the actual trainer looks the part it won't be complete.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
its an awesome idea, but you'd need to vertex hack the trainer so he would look like the guy from gold/silver. wouldn't matter what pokes he had, unless the actual trainer looks the part it won't be complete.
Well that was part of the plan. Perhaps when I finish Luneth...

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
uuuuurrg

this is really getting annoying, does anyone know why all the models from new super mario bros wii do this when they go through the auto hexer and then when the model is viewed in brawlbox this message comes up.

the model is then all black and you cant edit anything about the model. but when you close the model previewer and re-open the model, its fine but you get another error when you try to save it with the alpha fix.

its really important that I find out how to fix the problem.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
this may have been answered already, but im not gonna look through 218 posts to find it

for some reason, the model (rotom) will only work when i use it at norfair. any other stage freezes. even then, it freezes after the match. i've tried two different models, and they both have the exact same effect. any help?

EDIT: i think i figured out the prob. not supposed to replace (char)shd model i guess. just one major prob nao. why is he hit by every attack that happens, even if not near the attack? any way to fix?

Fen__

Smash Ace
this may have been answered already, but im not gonna look through 218 posts to find it

for some reason, the model (rotom) will only work when i use it at norfair. any other stage freezes. even then, it freezes after the match. i've tried two different models, and they both have the exact same effect. any help?

EDIT: i think i figured out the prob. not supposed to replace (char)shd model i guess. just one major prob nao. why is he hit by every attack that happens, even if not near the attack? any way to fix?
You didn't use the resizer program to scale him, did you?

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
I like Chikorita by a 100%!!! (grass pokemon lover, or atleast I love the Grass starters :))

Feraligatr is my second fav from here and I just hate Quilava (and the other forms)

I would just use Chikorita and Feraligart

I support this since I only like Ivy from brawl and hhate Charizard and Squirtle XD

but this PT have 2 options for me ^^

but the order shall be used like the brawl, from 1st evolve, 2nd evolve to third evolve

Chikorita, Quilava and Feraligart

Top Bottom