• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lukintosh/BTSIX Signature Shop (OPEN)

Zarckoh

Smash Apprentice
Your sigs are awesome!!
Can you do me a animated sig plis?

Similar to the one that ethanrodgers has, just with a different font.
With any Sonic render you want, but just the Brawl ones.
Text: Zarckoh
Any gif with Sonic from the Sonic Joins the Brawl Trailer.

Thank you in advance :)

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Wow! Great! lukintosh, you're the ****! ****in sweet.

I don't want to ask, but I have to - can you:

1. Change each character's picture to their profile picture.
2. For Zelda's GIF, change it to her taunt with Link.
3. For Samus's GIF, change it to her taunt with Pit.(In the Fall 2007 trailer.)
4. Make all the GIFS go off at the same time.
5. Change the background to light blue.

*muah* Thanks!

And I hate how everyone's copying off my requests!!! ;)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey Ethan if they all go off at the same time that will make them all go at weird speeds and such... basically it would ruin the GIF.

It would also be somewhat laggy.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No I mean SEEERIOUSLY off... like one of them might be going at 1/5th of its normal speed while the other might be going 3 times it's normal speed.

it WOULD ruin the sig...

lukintosh

Smash Ace
Wow! Great! lukintosh, you're the ****! ****in sweet.

I don't want to ask, but I have to - can you:

1. Change each character's picture to their profile picture.
2. For Zelda's GIF, change it to her taunt with Link.
3. For Samus's GIF, change it to her taunt with Pit.(In the Fall 2007 trailer.)
4. Make all the GIFS go off at the same time.
5. Change the background to light blue.

*muah* Thanks!

And I hate how everyone's copying off my requests!!! ;)
Eh Legolastom's right. It would be at weird speeds, and by having it go 1 at a time helps put more focus on the animation.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Lol sorry about all the requests but god ****! Ur to good lol.

Bascally i want a sonic sig themed like the one i have now and the video part to be when sonic owns mario in the sonic joins the brawl video. (The part after it says "SONIC JOINS THE BRAWL") Incase u don't know its from 0.22 - 0.24 in this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0RgAEFx73o

Thanks a BUNCH in advanced lukin. Can't wait =D

BDAOutlaw

Smash Apprentice
WOW!!!! these animated sigs own so bad I would ask for one but :p u seem pretty busy, however what I want to know is how you cut the clips up and is it adobe photo shop you use to make the sig with the clip in it :) PM me if you don't want to put the answer in the thread or even if you don't want to let out your techniques don't worry bout it then :) its cool to watch u make the request though.

Peace

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
I saw your stuff, and I have to say I'm impressed! I really like your work. I'd like to make a request.

-Image: There are a whopping 7... ^^

In this order, left to right...
Spacing isn't an issue for this, as there are a lot of characters...though not too close, please...

-Background: BLUE! Lots of BLUE! (Different shades are a must.)
-Size: 450x120 should do it (but if it needs to be wider, please don't exeed 500x150).
-Text/Font: "Team NintendoLand" in the font shown in this sig in the top-left corner (smaller, though) and "Cena" in the font used in this sig.
-Style: Kinda water-like (waves and such), and a border. I can't stand avies and stuff that don't have some sort of border...:p

Thanks in advance! :chuckle:

3Years

Smash Lord
hey i know you're not used to this size but it would be way cool if you could try it
here ive already started my banner but i dont know how to use photshop and all that stuff lol
you can make it smaller or change it around or what ever if it makes it easier for you

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teammh1.jpg

Names (optional) :
falco-aero
jiggs-ripn
sheik-fyz
peach-ry
samus-3yrs

Team Name : Angelspeed

pleeeeeeze make it happen XD

lukintosh

Smash Ace
hey Abraham Lunkintosh I am thinking about animation...?

I luv this sig a lot so I'm thinking if you could put animation in this somewhere, respond with the answer plz ^_^
O CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN! I just watched "Dead Poets Society" today... *sniffles*.

@BDAOutlaw: It's Imageready. It comes with every installation of Photoshop (I think?)

@ethanrodgers: It's not really "your idea", it's quite a standard layout. People just like to reference it to like: "Yeah something like the one you made for ethan." But yeah you did set the "trend" that makes me alot busier. ^^ Didn't say that was bad!

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
I got one

shrink and turn it so its the same size as the examples you put at the top

and have it say (after you shink it and turn it) right in that corner weres theres nothing "If Ness is out am i still in" than write Dr.Saturn in the bottom left corner

make it so you can read the writeing without tilting your head but you have to tilt your head to see the pic k?

heres a big pic for you

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
New small sig request (Or rather, signature addiition):

Can you make a small pic on the side with every Kirby character's Dojo avatar cut evenly into 1 small pic?

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
O CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN! I just watched "Dead Poets Society" today... *sniffles*.

@BDAOutlaw: It's Imageready. It comes with every installation of Photoshop (I think?)

@ethanrodgers: It's not really "your idea", it's quite a standard layout. People just like to reference it to like: "Yeah something like the one you made for ethan." But yeah you did set the "trend" that makes me alot busier. ^^ Didn't say that was bad!
Well you quoted my post but didn't really reply(?)

T3h_Tru7h

Smash Apprentice
WARNING SIG REQUEST ALERT
Hey whats up, I dunno how this works since Ive never had a decent sig before, but if you got time in your busy schedule can you make me a Dedede sig :)

Picture: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071025b-l.jpg
Other Dedede pics you think are tight are also good :).
Background: Dreamlandy or something that you would think looks better :) Sorry, I am sorta stumped here :S.
Size: Can you make it as large as the Rhino one? "The one where Samus looks so cute with her helmet off".
Name: Can you do this for “Asian Flava”. Its my real acc. which is banned atm but it will be reactived on Sunday.
Text: Can you make it say "Dedede, King of Dreamland" or something of that nature and also Asian Flava on there also plz, Thanks.
Font: Whatever you see fit, your judgement will probably make it look ALOT better.
Style: Badassy lol… I dunno, whatever you think would look kool.

Thank you mucho!!

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
lol dude people have had animated sigs for a long time... mines better then yours cuz diddy owns.

lol we could do this all day but i rather not
Let's see...a chimp with a "peanut" gun vs. a magical elven princess that's the imbodiment of The Triforce Of Wisdom...?

Zelda Wins. Flawless Victory.

Lukin, guess what time it is!

It's JUSTIN TIME!

Gifs: On Zelda's side: Zelda in the SSE trailer.(3 in one, 1. When she's panting after she falls out of her cage, when She's with Peach(both times)
On Peach's side: (3 in one: her running/landing with kirby, then her and Zelda together(both times)

Try to get the last two gifs(Last two on each character) to play at the same time, since they're the same.

Color: Purple-Pink
Text: ethanrodgers223, Omneox Of Smash.

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice
Let's see...a chimp with a "peanut" gun vs. a magical elven princess that's the imbodiment of The Triforce Of Wisdom...?

Zelda Wins. Flawless Victory.
target sighted..... engage!

nooooo.... Diddy hits Zelda with his peanut gun. Zelda goes "Oww!!" and cries for Link.
Link, fed up with doing EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THING for Zelda, shoots her with his bow.
The End.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen. She'd used Nayru's love. Hits Diddy, he cries for DK. DK sees Zelda. Zelda glares at him. DK RUNS.

Top Bottom