• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lukintosh/BTSIX Signature Shop (OPEN)

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
OH...THAT WAS RICH!!

also, check Gypsy Lee's shop, she/he's got a link on the last page that will automatically convert a movie into a gif!

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Good.

New sig!

Same as mine, but Peach.

GO!

Respect +1

just change the name to "MPC Master Peach".

Ever heard of Cascada?

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Her dancing with bowser on both sides.

I love Cascada!

And ok, it's actually mine, so don't really use Mpc master peach, lol!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey where did you get that Bowser and peach video from!? o_O Good work as usual.

(Dont you find it suspicious that Ethan always uses female characters? He even wants Lara in Brawl).

Zantetsu

Smash Master
OMG I LOVE YOUR NEW ANIMATED SIGNATURES!

Im requesting yet another one :p

Basicly make it like the one u did for ethanrodgers...Same layout but different font, colors and everything :p

Everything is up to you all i want is fox and all the brawl gifs of him you can get =D

Sorry if im asking for to much sigs...But there just to **** good! LOL

Thanks a bunch lukintosh!

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Good job! If you could combine those, it be great....

Or one with four characters:

Zelda
Peach
Samus
Ike

Each with a small gif from that trailer.....next to each charater's pic.....I'm sorry lukin, but your sigs are like cigarettes.....I WANT MORE!! Gimmie, gimmie MORE gimmie more.....love that song. :):):):):):)

lukintosh

Smash Ace
Good job! If you could combine those, it be great....

Or one with four characters:

Zelda
Peach
Samus
Ike

Each with a small gif from that trailer.....next to each charater's pic.....I'm sorry lukin, but your sigs are like cigarettes.....I WANT MORE!! Gimmie, gimmie MORE gimmie more.....love that song. :):):):):):)
Wow what size would you like that? Because if its just standard size the gifs are gonna be quite small

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Well, first you need to find him a movie of Mewtwo doing that.

lukintosh, if it's ok, go ahEAD. Or help me out with GIMP!

i'M TIRED OF PEOPLE flaming me for ask you to revise ur sigs...:(

lukintosh

Smash Ace
Wow! Those animation sigs are awesome! Mind making me one? Im thinking Mewtwo in a cool mystic purple background. Just not a girly one. Maybe him charging up a shadow ball in the little animation video. Remember to put Silent_Jester on it, and maybe give me this title "Pych"
Would you happen to have a video (downloadable) that has Mewtwo charging a shadow ball?

@sugarpoultry: I use imageready, but since its CS the quality leaves much to be desired..

MarthZero

Smash Rookie
could you make me one of marth (either the blue or black costume) with MARTHZERO in the bottom right corner as for the background do whatever u think looks good.
ur sigs r awesome

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Seriously lukintosh i'm amazed how well you do these sigs, how fast you do them and how quick! U got mine done in 2 hours. Seriously guys this guy is a legend.

lukintosh

Smash Ace
It really depends on when I do it. Weekdays are tougher for me, while weekends are the time when I can get the work done. I also have to squeeze in school work and others like table tennis(my hobby :))
Guess what game I'm getting while waiting for Brawl.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
It really depends on when I do it. Weekdays are tougher for me, while weekends are the time when I can get the work done. I also have to squeeze in school work and others like table tennis(my hobby :))
Guess what game I'm getting while waiting for Brawl.
Table tennis...Ok...Uhhh...Some table tennis game? XD

lukintosh

Smash Ace

Blackadder

Smash Master
Man, I feel like such a ******.
I was going to ask if you had started my sig just then, but I thought I best search to see if I missed it a while back. Seems I did! Rawr.

But thank you! It looks awesome!
Great stuff man!

Top Bottom