• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lukintosh/BTSIX Signature Shop (OPEN)

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Dude, don't be such a douchebag. Animating with ImageReady is an extremely long, tedious and difficult process. And asking him to add something new every time he remakes it is beyond ignorant. Tell him everything you want the first time so that he may get it right the first time, and use the time getting others' requests finished instead of helping your whiny ***.

No, see, you read me wrong. I have a problem with that person, not lukintosh. He does a great job. I'm not one of those people that get a haircut that doesn't turn out they way I expected, then compliment the stylist and lie. If it doesn't turn out the way I expect, I'll tell him.

And please be mature and don't call me names. And FYI, lukintosh doesn't have a problem with me talking to him like that. I've directly told him.

Oh, LUKE, since I'm such a bad person, I guess you don't need to do it. :(

Please do.

Florida

イーグランツ
I must be half asleep...

My rendition

Original one enlarged
Haha-- I'm kind of liking both of those symbols, actually!
Let me save them into my photobucket real fast, thanks!

As for the sig, one more little problem has occured =X.
I like the font and everything, but I'd much rather prefer the old location of where the text was placed.

Sorry for the trouble, haha!
Fix it on your own time! I'm not rushing.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Well, If it's okay, keep both. I've gotten used to them. So, yeah.

^^^^OMG! Your a douche cuz u asked him to change something?!

/sarcasm

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
No, just change the middle pic to the one u used yesterday/today. (in the "SNAPSHOT"update). Keep the glow of purple and white you used in the sig without the gifs.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well, If it's okay, keep both. I've gotten used to them. So, yeah.

^^^^OMG! Your a douche cuz u asked him to change something?!

/sarcasm
He asked him to change a few tiny details (Text font, location of something) he didn't ask for like 5 different sigs with things that are difficult to do and then when he got them ask him to change a lot of things...

All im saying is just calm down Ethan your putting a bit to much work on Lukintosh.

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
No, see, you read me wrong. I have a problem with that person, not lukintosh. He does a great job. I'm not one of those people that get a haircut that doesn't turn out they way I expected, then compliment the stylist and lie. If it doesn't turn out the way I expect, I'll tell him.

And please be mature and don't call me names. And FYI, lukintosh doesn't have a problem with me talking to him like that. I've directly told him.

Oh, LUKE, since I'm such a bad person, I guess you don't need to do it. :(

Please do.
i'm just saying that it takes alot of work and time. Maybe it doesn't bother him right now but if you keep on nagging him about what needs to be fixed he might get tired of it, and maybe not. You're just so picky, maybe you should start making your own sigs or something>_>

sorry for the spam lukin, i'll stop.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Yes, tappy, if I had a computer, believe me, I would.

Legolastom, I wasn't talking to you.

Finshed yet, Luke?

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx

Did you want this ethan?

Or this+ Animations?

Put the animations in it and you're good to go!

take out Ike & Zamus, though. And put the two Zelda pics behind the middle Zelda.

Notice in my current sig, I can see Ike? That's how I want the Zelda pics. But, please use the top-right picture on her profile, instead of the bottom-left pic on her profile.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes, tappy, if I had a computer, believe me, I would.

Legolastom, I wasn't talking to you.

Finshed yet, Luke?
I honestly don't give a **** weather you were talking to me or not to be honest.... Now i didn't want to be rude to you in my last post but not only are you double posting in his thread but your requesting sig's in other places at the same time.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Oh, so your spying on me now? I know I requested a sig in your shop. I'm a member of a lot of forums. So what? Legolastom, drop it. And I didn't meant to double post, the edit button wasn't work. You're just always ready to snap at me. No matter what.

Luke, I noticed the font of "Omneox Of Smash" is running off the page a little bit.

Oh, and my bad. I read your post wrong, Thomas. I thought you said "I only asked for a few things...". Sorry.

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
.......checking other signature shops isn't called spying, everyone can see that you are requesting in other shops.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I'm just getting annoyed at how you act some times Ethan... verry bossy.

And considering that i frequent this particular part of the boards AND you asked in MY shop I'm hardly spying on you.

Now like you said stop spamming.

Er... um... LUKINOTSH FOR BRAWL!

Blackadder

Smash Master
Aiyo.
I've been looking around for a new sig for a while, and think I’ve finally found the place to get one! Mind making me one Luk?

-Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/GanondorfTP.jpg
I wish I could find a better, more action giving picture, but this is all there is really.

-Background: Dark colours. Blacks and dank purples. I'd like a really dark but powerful background. Like a swirling vortex or summat.

-Text: I'd like the text to say: Blackadder
Dawn Patrol
(Don’t care what style, but one that is in league with the general feel of the sig)

-Style: Similar to your second sig on display. A dark, evil, twisted style background would do me wonders.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers!

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
****ING HOT! I'd like to appoint you as a clan leader. Interested?

But there is one more problem...:(

JUST KIDDING! :):):):):):):):):)

Top Bottom